Male HQ

Advice On Earring?

LucasMediantor

There are quite a few places you can get your ear pierced. All street accessories stores (like 77th street) should offer ear-piercing services. Some independent jewelry shops do offer them too. There's not really a "best place" to get your ear pierced. Just make sure they do sterilise your ear before piercing, and just to take precaution, do wash the area before heading to get it pierced. Wherever you get your ear pierced, they'll throw in a free faux-diamond stud. For cheap ear studs I always get mine at 77th street. They have studs of various sizes.

Oh, and before piercing, they'll dot your ear with a marker where you want to be pierced. So do check and make sure it's at the exact location you want your ear to be pierced.

After piercing, do be as hygienic as possible. It's tempting to play with your stud once in a while but do minimize contact with the hole. You will get a small bottle of disinfectant for free after piercing. If you do not get one, you can always buy one from the above-mentioned shops. Should cost about 50 cents?

I jus got mine a week ago... At bugis village level 2... Good skill... Got many earring to choose too...

Hihi

Care to b frens, chat, fun buddy, long term relationship n mit up?

I'm sincere guy here, I'm not here to fool around...

Hope u r sincere too...

Life Time Relationship / Partner is still the main priority among wat I'm seeking...

• 3 weeks later...

Mine was done at X Craft at Tampines Mall. You just need to pay for the stud then the piercing is free. I can't remember how much it is but it's less than ten bucks for sure.

I'm wearing a black flat round stud (the lock is flat and round too). :D

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!
===================================================================

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

Well from what i see from my shopping trip ,

Studs can be bought cheaply at places like Bugis street- $5 for 3pairs, Far east plaza and lots of other shops.

Dimantes are nice :D but not to fanciful one , i personally like the buttons one :D

i now have 18 pairs of studs >< ( i only got one hole ) gosh ):

Hellos :D

Well from what i see from my shopping trip ,

Studs can be bought cheaply at places like Bugis street- $5 for 3pairs, Far east plaza and lots of other shops.

Dimantes are nice :D but not to fanciful one , i personally like the buttons one :D

i now have 18 pairs of studs >< ( i only got one hole ) gosh ):

Oh oh oh! I bought some at cineleisure! It's like 90cents per pair? Got some nice ones! but mostly for girls I guess. The shop is next to pastamania on the 2nd or 3rd floor~!

Oh oh oh! I bought some at cineleisure! It's like 90cents per pair? Got some nice ones! but mostly for girls I guess. The shop is next to pastamania on the 2nd or 3rd floor~!

Oh the shop that is damm cheap one uhs , i got go in but didnt see any one that i really like :/ hahahas ~ well yeahs, but who ares if its for girls orwhat , its getting common to have ear piercing for guys :D

Haha... i oso bought quite alot of earring for my one n only ear hole...

Hihi

Care to b frens, chat, fun buddy, long term relationship n mit up?

I'm sincere guy here, I'm not here to fool around...

Hope u r sincere too...

Life Time Relationship / Partner is still the main priority among wat I'm seeking...

Oh the shop that is damm cheap one uhs , i got go in but didnt see any one that i really like :/ hahahas ~ well yeahs, but who ares if its for girls orwhat , its getting common to have ear piercing for guys :D

Haha! I'm talkin about the earring designs larh! I dun think we wanna be seen wearing a diamond hello kitty ear stud LOOOL! They have this nice black and white cross! It's damn nice i swear!

i saved up to get myself simple square diamond earring! Was discussing it with my mum, she said if i pierce my ear once, she'll pierce her's 4 times around the top of the ear. lol! Did not want too hip a mother... But seems like she's still going ahead with her plan -.-

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

-- Oscar Wilde

i saved up to get myself simple square diamond earring! Was discussing it with my mum, she said if i pierce my ear once, she'll pierce her's 4 times around the top of the ear. lol! Did not want too hip a mother... But seems like she's still going ahead with her plan -.-

Those normal diamond earing is nice ! Wow , your mom is cool <3