Male HQ

Help Needed.

Luufa

I think people would be more interested to help if they knew more? I'm definitely unable to, but just saying.

Yes, indeed.

Sympathetic as all might be, it still remains that you've only just joined as a member and thus are a complete unknown; you've made but two posts - the very first post to ask for help and the second to ask for it again; you've divulged nothing about yourself nor of your circumstances, to the extent that you've even had your gender set to "hidden" on your profile page.

It seems to me, though again with every sympathy, that your plea not only rings a little hollow, but smacks of a hint of insult, by suggesting that the good company gathered here could be so easily persuaded, whether by guilt or from gullibility or propensity to be fooled, to offer to take you in under such vague circumstances.

Furthermore, your actions also betray an element of thoughtlessness about you. Excuse might be claimed for reason of desperation, but by not even bothering with a hint of explanation, you appear to have no qualms against wantonly stirring in others feelings of concern, distress and/or guilt at not helping. Having failed to get what you want, I fully expect you may disappear as abruptly as you arrived, still without having bothered to explain. Some BWers may berate me for being harsh, but I for one do not take kindly to having my heartstrings played for no reason, because it may cause more deserving others who come later to be denied compassion.

Edited by Mercutio

Mercurio sacris fertur Boebeidos Undis

virgineum Brimo composuisse latus

Yes, indeed. Sympathetic as all might be, it still remains that you've only just joined as a member and thus are a complete unknown; you've made but two posts - the very first post to ask for help and the second to ask for it again; you've divulged nothing about yourself nor of your circumstances, to the extent that you've even had your gender set to "hidden" on your profile page.

It seems to me, though again with every sympathy, that your plea not only rings a little hollow, but smacks of a hint of insult, by suggesting that the good company gathered here could be so easily persuaded, whether by guilt or from gullibility or propensity to be fooled, to offer to take you in under such vague circumstances.

Furthermore, your actions also betray an element of thoughtlessness about you. Excuse might be claimed for reason of desperation, but by not even bothering with a hint of explanation, you appear to have no qualms against wantonly stirring in others feelings of concern, distress and/or guilt at not helping. Having failed to get what you want, I fully expect you may disappear as abruptly as you arrived, still without having bothered to explain. Some BWers may berate me for being harsh, but I for one do not take kindly to having my heartstrings played for no reason, because it may cause more deserving others who come later to be denied compassion.

Ok, this is not related to the topic.

A very well thought posting! A rational observation yet there's compassion, both for TS and to those thinking of helping TS out. Yes, one would say that there should not be any particular yardstick to determine compassion. But in order for compassion to be unconditional, one needs the peace of mind to justify it.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -