Male HQ

From Bw Archives 42 : 25 Aug - 13 Sep 99

HendryTan

09/13/99 19:13:27

Name: malbroman

My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

Five Fathoms, the excellent new single from Everything But The Girl(EBTG), hit No.1 in the Billboard Dance Chats last week. Making it the most played dance record in America. Spin magazine gave EBTG's new album Temperamental an excellent 9/10 rating!

Who would had thought EBTG to be a dance act? EBTG 1996 album Walking Wounded took Drum And Bass into commercial radio airplay and helped open the doors for aothers like Roni Size. Tracey Thorn lend her vocals to music guru Massive Attack and Ben Watt is well regarded DJ in UK and America.

Five Fathoms is in the shops now, Temperamantal, the new Everything But The Girl Album is out 23ed September 1999.

09/13/99 16:42:02

Name: sksboy

Comments:

i was on Bus No. 30 towards Bedok when this cute guy with rather longish hair boarded opposite La Salle at Mountbatten Rd. U and I exchanged glances when u alighted at Kembangan MRT. If u r the one, i would like to know u better. Email me, ok?

09/13/99 14:12:34

Name: Brandon My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: young lanky studs

Comments:

anybody works in jurong east area, esp if u wait for company transport opps Popular bookshop at Jurong East MRT station do contact me...

09/13/99 13:58:44

Name: Heem My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Cuddling, Mutual Masturbation, Caressing

Your Fav Body Type: Average Your Nationality: Singaporeans

Comments:

I went to FR last Saturday for the first time after reading much about it here. Quite interesting to see many guys walking into the wooded area. Being the first time I just hangout by the railing next to the canal. I noticed many guys were there too. an anyone tell me how to make an approach. I'm afraid I might approach an undercover cop. To the regulars I need help here.

09/13/99 11:39:52

Name: hasse

Comments:

Anyone thinking of giving away their vcds?

09/13/99 11:14:36

Name: duane My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: kissing, mustarbating

Your Fav Body Type: slim Your Nationality: Filipino

Comments:

I am a Filipino and presently looking for some friends from anywhere in Asia. I am 35 years old, married, bi, but with lots of experience. I am sure you won't regret knowing me.

09/13/99 11:13:17

Name: duane My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: kissing, mustarbating

Your Fav Body Type: slim Your Nationality: Filipino

Comments:

I am a Filipino and presently looking for some friends from anywhere in Asia. I am 35 years old, married, bi, but with lots of experience. I am sure you won't regret knowing me.

09/13/99 06:05:25

Name: muscleman My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: s.ck,being f..k, rim

Your Fav Body Type: slim,muscular,athletic Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

My first posting: I was chatting with this guy on the phone and decided to meet. He drove a car and once inside he sort of touched my thigh . We found a secluded spot on the west and in no time, the buttons of the shirt were opened. I sucked his big nipples, wanked his fat rod, and gave him a thorough sucking of his thing. Still playing and pinching his nipples, he shot his cum.He wanted to take his turn to suck and play with my tool. Unfortunately, the space in the front of the car was not very spacious and it just didnt click . He has emailed me after that, and I will ust meet with him again.

09/12/99 22:19:01

Name: HK guy

Comments:

To Malbroman: I think that if you and your boyfriend really do love each other, your relationship will last even when your bf is in HK. To Mind: As a PLU living in HK now, I agree with you that the PLUs in HK are really cute. Anyone been to Why Not in HK lately????

09/12/99 13:33:51

Name: it's KPO, ppl thot i'm KickaPO. My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: play 'POKER' lor.

Your Fav Body Type: Str8-acting as ACE, goodlooking as 'J' but the age of 'K' Your Nationality: singaPOKERian lor.

Comments:

1st of all, thanx AK n Charles for your invalueable 'solutions' to my 'riddles'. 1st, there were the 3 riddles. now! 2 case studies. btw, oso thanks thanks 4 tolerating my sub-std english :)

1) i saw this happened few mths back over at sogo. a goodlooking masculine guy, properly in his mid-twenties was leaning against the 3rd floor railing waiting 2 b cruised. despite of his well-tone body, he's a bit feminine, tho' not in the loud sense. but we (& my friend) can tell fm his gesture and footsteps. a young trendy hippy boy (properly still in his late teen) was facinated by the sight of this macho mary (oops! sorry. is this an offensive term?? what i'm trying 2 say he is mascular but behaves gir ishly). the boy is a sister (dun question my judgement on this pls!). the boy approached our lead character and started a conversation. we cant really hear wat they said due 2 the distance. but based on the boy's hand movement and facial expression. we gu ssed that he's doing a self intro and asking 4 a chance 2 befriend him. can u guyz guess what's the developement??? i guessed it rite on the spot.

2) this case happened only few nite ago over @ RP. my fren (a TOP guy) was eyeing at a cute malay boi juz sitting few metres away fm us. our gaydar sensed that he's bottom. my fren's dream was near shattered when a red car pulled rite infront of that ado able boi. both parties exchanged glances n smile for minutes. eventually, the driver pulled his hand brake, stopped the car-engine and came out of his mobil. i cant help but 2 lauff @ the way the driver walked or twisted his butt towards the boi. i said 2 my friend, 'the driver is a bottom'. but my fren didnt seem 2 hear what i said. i could c disppointment all over his moody face. i assured him not 2 worry, i can bet with the last cent in my pocket that nothing's going 2 happened betw. the driver n the bo . can u guyz guess whether the boi went off in the red car?

i'll leave the 'in the nutshell' or 'conclusion' section in my next posting :)

09/12/99 13:29:48

Name: simpleguy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: NA

Your Fav Body Type: NA Your Nationality: Malaysian

Comments:

hi guys, this is my first posting after reading this site for quite sometimes...mainly becoz i wanna say it is very meaningful for all the wise words ....mind, actionkids,etc.. Especially ameno and indulgent postings (on the bi issue) and i must say it is so kind hat u have the thought of not hurting anyone while loving someone....i am so touch when i know there are people strongly believe in relationship...ray of lights.. i always wish to be simple....be a gay.. be happy...be kind...not mean. ok...will stop here..see u guys.

09/12/99 13:28:40

Name: simpleguy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: NA

Your Fav Body Type: NA Your Nationality: Malaysian

Comments:

hi guys, this is my first posting after reading this site for quite sometimes...mainly becoz i wanna say it is very meaningful for all the wise words ....mind, actionkids,etc.. Especially ameno and indulgent postings (on the bi issue) and i must say it is so kind hat u have the thought of not hurting anyone while loving someone....i am so touch when i know there are people strongly believe in relationship...ray of lights.. i always wish to be simple....be a gay.. be happy...be kind...not mean. ok...will stop here..see u guys.

09/12/99 04:58:05

Name: Nod My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: slightly bigger build.

Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

hey , i dutn see any offend in anyname that involve the name if the supposite holy ones, after all its only a NAME, havent there been music band call themselve jesus freak or somehting?

09/12/99 04:00:47

Name: wander My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: toned

Comments:

would like to know more people. interested in ons. i am in late twenties. interested!

09/12/99 03:24:54

Name: mind My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: luving touch Your Fav Body Type: lean/slim toned

Comments:

Hi Malbroman,

Here is a few cents' worth of my opinion

1. Work out what is the best for him in this case. Loving him means to wish him the best.

2. Share with him your inner struggles. Tell him the dilemma. But do not "object" to him going. Just tell him u wish him to stay, but on the other hand u also wish for his best.

3. If he decides to go HK anyway, then build a deeper foundation in your relationship with him for the rest of these few months.

4. If love is deep and build upon a more solid foundation, then it means making sacrifices. It means that ev n a cuter guy appears, one is willing to sacrifice the cuter guy to remain faithful to one's partner.

eer...i heard that the PLUS in HK are generally very very cute! Someone said "let the pet go. if it returns to u, it means it is yours forever. if it never return to u, it means it was never truly yours" It wont return to u without first having a deep rel tionship with it.

09/12/99 03:22:51

Name: xiao My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: athletic

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

we met at FR last evening around 6pm. U wear glasses and have 'scar' on your back. I been so stupid to say those words to u . I sincereily like to know u more. If u see this, can u e-mail me....pls.

09/11/99 18:55:48

Comments:

my bf told me last week that he may be going to HK for a new job at the end of the year. What should I do? The pay cheque is twice compared to what he's getting here. What I am afraid is that our relationship may not last. If i agree to let him go, I am c eating myself. If I voice objections, I am selfish. The thing is I cannot aford to let him go. Its not a month, its years. What should I do? I am at a lost.

09/11/99 16:49:41

Name: gwb My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: everything but anal

Comments:

got a few VCDs. willing to watch them 2gether with interedted guys. pls email me.

09/11/99 06:16:33

Name: Zen

Comments:

Waah, a few postings in a day, sorry to deviate from the usual transmission. Dear Darren, I do stand by the general rule absolutely. I do not approve of disrespect from the start. I was merely theorizing if we were to look into Buddhist principles in such a situation and apply one of its central tenet of tolerance, maybe we should be not be so hard on the guy who posted, all the more so because he seems to have good intentions. Still, I agree he could have been more careful not to upset people. And I, in t rn, could have been more sensitive and precise in what I mean to say. Yeah, hope this reduces any possible misunderstandings about me.

09/11/99 05:00:34

Name: Darren

Comments:

Dear Zen

Religion as always been a touchy issue. As a general rule, out of respect for all religions, we do not use the names such as Jesus Christ, Lord Buddha, Prince Siddhartha (pardon spelling), Sai BaBa,...etc I believe you don't have to go to that extent of promoting a religion. I am sure if people are interested, they will visit the sites, regardless of the name you use. So there isn't a need to use the names of religious figure and make people upset over it. /B>

09/11/99 04:39:45

Name: Zen

Comments:

Dear friend, public unreserved apology for having hurt your sentiments. I think I practically 'asked for' your response, so ey, I'm really sorry, wrongdoing on my part for being hurting. As for the religious debate, I'll tell you on what I think of the si uation in private, this is not an appropriate place.

09/11/99 04:29:18

Name: Anthony

Comments:

To : Slide Would like to get to know you better, can you email me? Thanks.

09/11/99 03:56:33

Name: Cuthbert

Comments:

Dear Zen, "demanding worldly respect for (any religion has always been) a feature or concern of (any religion)". Thank you. You weren't born yesterday, I hope. I do not think that it is proper for anyone to impersonate any religio s leader/person/god for that matter, unless it is your official name. I know that the person is trying to promote Buddhism for gays but I do not think that it is proper for any person for that matter to impersonate Buddha, the highest level attainable in uddhism.

09/11/99 00:43:31

Name: slide

Comments:

Well, you guys, I'm in melbourne, but am having lots of fun here. : )

There's this public bath here, which all the caucasians go to work out, swim and the like. But there are some choice men here, let me tell you. Yesterday, I went there for a swim, and came across this mature man - Yum! He was showering totally nude in the bathroom, and his dick was hanging down like a huge sausage, and it was nto even hard! I tried to look at it surreptiously, but he soon noticed that I was staring at his dong. So, he smiled at me, gave his dick a few pulls, and up it came! Beautiful. Big, kinda veiny, with a nice purple-ish head. So I moved over to the shower next to him and began to fondle his big dick. His balls were big as well, swingly slightly as I soapily played with his dick. He moaned softly, and I decided, why not, let's suck him ff there and then. Luckily, there was not much people around, so I got down on my knees, washed off the soap and then slowly took his big dick into my mouth. It tasted clean, but his pre-cum was flowing out nicely, so gave his dick a nice taste...

He then took my head, and slowly ploughed his dick into my mouth, fxxking my mouth slowly... This went on for about 10 minutes, as I swallowed all of his pre-cum and played with his balls. It was great!

Pretty soon, he increased his speed and then moaned... I could feel his dick grow slightly bigger and stiffer as he prepared to shoot. Man! It was a lot! It spewed out, and I could not swallow it all, and it spilled out of my mouth, onto my legs and chest .. It was ecstacy!!!!

Well, he then pulled me up, and then said, would I like to follow him home... Hell! I said yes. With my dick still hard, I followed him out, changed and then went home with him... Needless to say, we had a great fxxk that night.

09/10/99 16:55:42

Name: Kaypoh Zen

Your Fav Body Type: Times New Roman

Comments:

Cuthbert, I think demanding worldly respect for itself is never a feature or concern of true Buddhism ... sure, people should not be impolite in any case. But to be true to its spirit, there's actually no need to advocate for respect on its behalf:-) Or-o , I know, you are going to come and strangle me already..... I just think Lord Buddha did not intend to show disrespect for Lord Buddha who really heck care also. In fact, I think in a way he's trying to promote the belief by offering us a Buddhist perspe tive on gays only mah. Shanzai shanzai.

09/10/99 14:48:04

Name: Cuthbert

Comments:

To the previous person who posted: Please have some respect for the religion, change your nick!

09/10/99 06:19:24

Name: Lord Buddha

Comments:

This Webpage shows the Buddhist view of us gays , please visit it http://home4.pacific.net.sg/~heartland/

09/09/99 17:55:08

Name: a little bit of me

Comments:

ameno, of course. I personally know of such a person. And of course. sure it happens. why not.

09/09/99 13:49:38

Name: Ameno

Comments:

Wow...anybody ever come across a guy with his girlfriend but yet his eyes are roaming at the guys around him..... Does any of our BIs do this also?? Does the girl know or pretend not to know?My ex once told me that a guy was staring at him when his girlfriend slap his wrist and shorted in public 'Hey!! I'm here ok!! Look at me!!!' Imagine the guy's face go all red....but sometimes the guy think the girlfriend can take it....... there's also the married regular in my camp who likes to look at naked guys and was once caught having oral sex with one of the guys.... :P

09/09/99 13:45:17

Name: Dex My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Trying to locate the guy I met at Delta Pool on Tuesday 7th Sept at around 3pm.

We met in the changing room, followed by ....... Really enjoyed it, but forgot to ask for your contact number. Pls email me.

09/09/99 13:44:41

Name: Dex My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Trying to locate the guy I met at Delta Pool on Tuesday 7th Sept at around 3pm.

We met in the changing room, followed by ....... Really enjoyed it, but forgot to ask for your contact number. Pls email me.

09/09/99 13:09:57

Name: carl My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: shower/bathtub sex

Your Fav Body Type: lean tone/athletic Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Well lookin for a sexy moustached/beard or a moderately hairy gwm for steamy good fun. If u're cleancut that's okie too. Basically, i'm versatile 25 y/o pleasant lookin smooth chinese 5ft 9in tall 150lbs lean toned bod. U must be either versatile or btm. eave me a no. to get u asap for weekend pleasure. U wont be disappointed.

09/09/99 11:30:25

Name: Gay100 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Making Luv

Your Fav Body Type: Not fat, not skinny, fair Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

I will probably get flamed for this suggestion but here goes ... How about if the bi guys tell us also about their hot stories with GIRLS? Just for a change. Just out of curiousity. There seems to be more than a few bi guys on this board. Tell us the othe half of your adventures.

09/09/99 10:15:43

Name: swimmer22

Your Fav Sextivity: Dancing with Wolves

Comments:

So anyone wants to exchange vcd's with me? or lend me? west pls.

meanwhile, while I passed by Katong Park on a sunday night, happened to notice a police car entering?..Did it get raided? anyone been caught as a result of a raid? tell moi about it..

09/09/99 09:54:53

Name: lestar

Comments:

Anyone got problem using Netscape Communicator 4.6??? Can't seems to be able to go to the links on the page whenever i click on it!!! And always cannot download the whole page and then hang there!! F@#*%^k!!! Ma De!! Think the older version 4.02 is so muc better!!

juz want to complain only lah!!

Cute Les ; )

09/09/99 09:32:53

Name: CCW My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: f***

Your Fav Body Type: tall blond dark and lean Your Nationality: spore

Comments:

anyone knows how to get invited to orgies? i'm getting bored of cruising at public toilets. contact me please.

09/09/99 09:28:45

Name: Sg Guy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: older, chubby, furry

Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

I'm looking for a health centre in Singapore which offers a good massage or rub-back service by an older man. Please email me if you have a recommendation. Thanks!

09/09/99 07:10:15

Name: actionkid

Comments:

Lemme try and tackle them 'riddles'...

1) The types of people that we go for are all our prerogative. We know what we want and we choose. I think it is quite fair to just tell him the truth.. that you prefer younger, quieter, more cool looking guys. I always make it clear to the people around e that I prefer guys around my age, maybe a lil older, lean, toned, sporty, pleasant looks. That's my preference when it comes to physical looks. But there are exceptions. Ultimately, what I look for in a guy is that he must be able to carry a good conver ation. And he must have the confidence to carry himself well. And he must have the experience to know what he likes, and what he doesn't. Even if he is not my type physically, I can still end up sleeping with him becoz he satisfies the more intellectual p rt of me. I dun think you will get labelled as hau lien while at Fort Road. I think we're entitled to be choosy when it comes to cruising. But be gentlemanly and proper about it. Dun drop a guy cruelly or give him false hopes or abuse your 'power' over hi lust. Be considerate at all times and just tell him frankly. I'm sure he'll understand. If the situation makes it conducive for sex to happen.. why stop it?

2) I'm a pure top too. Have never really tried being a btm... maybe once, but I stopped it after just a few seconds. I simply cannot seek pleasure being in that position. But I always thought that sex is not about penetration. Anal sex is just one aspect f gaysex. I think the thing that turns me on most is the slow caressing, the gentle touching of skin to skin, the warm kisses, the soft gentle flow of tongues exploring every part of our body, the hard squeezes, the pleasure of being together, etc.. The f cking bit usually get lost with me. But I do it when my partner guides me to it after much heavy foreplay. And I enjoy that too... but it is just another part of the act which forms a larger scene. It is not fundamental when it comes to making love, or ha ing sex. I think Bi guys make pretty good sex partners. And we dun always need to fxxk, do we? I know I will not die if someone refuse to allow me to fxxk him. And I hav had sex with 100% top guys before.. and I still find them great becoz they know how t have good sex. It is all a matter of taste and perception..

3) Yeah.. I have that problem too. Flex guys tend to be defensive about it and they have this idea that "if i let u fxxk me, u shud let me fxxk u". sure, I would feel the same way if I am flex. But I am not. I just cannot do it. I just cannot let a guy fu k me.. for various reasons. Ultimately, having casual sex is just about having fun together. If we're talking about making love, sure.. boundaries will change and situations will be different. I am not opposed to the idea of being a flex myself.. but only if I find a nice wonderful considerate guy who will treat me with respect and love. I will not let myself be the btm just becoz some guy tick me off as being selfish when he has no right to demand me of anything as yet.. ie, it is just a casual fling. Eve ything is within our control. We determine the yes from the no.

That's all.. those are MY views.. :)

09/09/99 07:02:12

Name: Charles

Your Nationality: USA ang mo

Comments:

Malbroman

Pardon me while I take my foot out of my mouth (for past negative comments on your music writing). Yes, OK is a fine album. You can check it and other cool albums out in Real Audio at Navrang Radio. I especially like Moksha and Bombay.

KPO

<ANG MO HANDING OUT ADVICE ALERT>

1) Well, "cool looking" & "less talkative" would probably be taken as an insult. If you mean you like the ah beng type and attitude, why not just say that?

2) Even gays can be pure top. And bi's can be pure bottoms with guys and still be bi. If you're attracted to him, you might ask what he likes. If he says he likes to f*ck butt, you can enthusiastically say, "Yeah, me, too!"

3) I have suddenly been running into these flex guys, too. Not to mention anal chauvinists (that is, anal is the best; hey, if you like anal sex, bless you, but it's not my cup of tea). Anyways, a polite, "No thank you. I'm enjoying talking with you but I really don't want your dick up my butt. If it's so important to you, I really hope you'll continue your search elsewhere," (preferably not so pompous a wording, but same meaning) hopefully will get it through their head that they need to modify their requ st or move on. If not, you can decide whether you still want to talk to them.

</ANG MO HANDING OUT ADVICE ALERT>

various bi guys

Well, I consider myself 99% gay. I did have sex with a woman once, after I came out, and she knew I was gay. But for all useful intent I am gay. I consider myself bi-friendly. I will happily have sex with a bi guy (assuming he doesn't try to f*ck me -- I ay be more bottom than top, but I still don't want to get f*cked.) I don't consider bi's inherently monogamous or non-monogamous any more than my liking men of all races (although you've probably figured out I prefer Asians) affects whether I am monogamou or not.

I consider bi to be a valid identity, not that you need my approval. But it does bother me that so many gays have a problem with it. (Hey, and what about folks who are mixed race? They get people telling them they have to choose one or the other, too! Yea , right!

09/08/99 17:46:26

Name: it's KPO and not KOPI-O My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: mocca spin on the bed Your Fav Body Type: shape of a coffe bean but less the tummy ^_^

Your Nationality: Kopi People Organization

Comments:

it's KPO again. some 'riddles' 4 u guyz.

1) when cruising, ppl keeps asking me 'what's my type'. i always feel so hard 2 answer them. i guess every1 here knows what is behind that qtn. if that nice & friendly chap happened 2 b NOT in my list (he's warm n ez-going tho') what am i gotta tell him? hould i disappoint him and tell him the fact that i like cool-looking n less talkative guyz??

2) i'm a pure top (bi or confused or whatever, hope u know what i mean ^_^ ). hmm .. a cute guy chatted up with me at FR few days ago. he told me he's a bi n i told him likewise. we sat down n chatted for 1 hr ... 2 hrs ... 3 hrs ... i knew he's intereste (more than just chatting) in me ( i can tell, dun ask y!). but i really cant see what 2 BIs can get into anywhere sexually (oops!!). my qtn is how can i convey this message 2 him? frankly, i dun mind n enjoyed listen 2 what he said. But i felt so sorry 2 crush his hope on me after chatted for nearly 5 hrs but i still didnt show any sign of 'advancement'. what shld i do in future? when someone approaches me, shld i just say 'i am a top, only have sex with bottom. but u want plain chatting, u r always welco e.'??? how it sounds? ok?? :)

3) i am not having any prejudice against ppl's sexual orientation (ie. top, btm or flex). but very often when i was cruised by flex-guyz, they seemed 2 b very offended by me being pure TOP. and insisted on their 'u-do-4-me-i-do-4-u' theory. I respect thei belief. to me, if the case is a mismatch, than the deal is called off. of course, i still enjoy 2 chat with any friendly guyz, regardless of sexual orientation, race or religion. but more often than not, these flex-guyz will come and pester me, phsyco m with their theory over n over again hoping that i can have some 'fun' with them. any1 in this situation b4? do i need 2 b nasty, and risk being labelled as 'how lien guy' at the cruising areas? sigh ....

pai sei, so many complaints. scold me if u want, help me if u can. ^_^ ta-ta

09/08/99 17:40:49

Comments:

Asian music reached new heights in UK tonight as Talvin Singh took home one of the most important awards in the UK music industry, The Technics Mercury Music Prize for his album ' O.K'. Talvin's album was one of the 12 shortlisted which includes Blur's '1 ', and hot fav. The Manic Street Preachers' 'This Is My Truth Tell Me Yours'.

The Mercury Music Prize is unlike the Grammy, where awards can be influence by commercial sales. The Mercury Music Prize is judged by influencial and respectable people of the industry in UK. The award may give Talvin the commercial boost he deserves. Las year's winner Gomez sold more than 350 000 copies of its album 'Bring It On' after winning the award.

So Eyes Wide Shut will be censored if its being shown in Singapore. The movie seams to create tension everywhere. Now its the papers where the 'fight' is happening. Wonder whats the big deal? A guy aged 18 is considered mature enough to be tought to kill in the army, but he could not see 2 women kiss in Eyes Wide Shut? How funky is Singapore?

09/08/99 16:23:36

Name: a little bit of me

Comments:

Ive been pondering jedi17s, actionkids, and lestar's comments and my little two cents worth are that I think that a large part of the reason why gay relationships are so temporary is the lack of things such as responsibility to tie us together, to provide reasons to hold us all together. If only we could be more open about our relationships .. that would help immensely, eg the ability to hold and express our love for each other in public. I think I am lucky enough to have a bf that loves me deeply, but e gets frustrated whenever I can return his love in public and have to resort to all these bush activity, and to rely on the cover of the late night to walk around. Whenever he go somewhere, he automatically becomes my cousin, and/or we have to stand qu te apart in the places I like to go. The last time we were together, we practically spent half the time watching out for others walking by rather than being able to spend all the time looking at each other. If only we had this support, we might be able to be less clandestine in our activities and remove all the unnecessary impediments to our entering into a loving relationship. We cant let the hetros dominate the world, and we should all hang together to push all this into the open if our relationships are going to have chance of surviving. Incidentally, bi-s would be helpful here, cos otherwise the human race might be very well handicapped ;> No reason for an attitude guys!

09/08/99 15:07:39

Name: matt

Comments:

Hi Dank, I am interested in yr VCD. Could you e-mail me!

09/08/99 13:57:14

Name: Chris My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: mutual masturbation

Your Fav Body Type: slim tanned str8acting chn 20-28 Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Wow.....there is another Chris who like to mutual masturbate!!!! Cool! And u r Bi too.....me also you know.....maybe we can know each other more.....do e-mail me if you see this!!! But i must admit i'm not good-looking, did not have great physique and not macho.....i'm just str8acting normal guy.

09/08/99 10:49:04

Name: dank

Comments:

Hello there, this is the first time i am posting in this BB after reading all your past BB for about a month. I must say i really appreciate such a page! Just want to ask if any of you have The Accident VCD that i read you guys mentioning? Heard it was a ood movie. Oh, btw, i do have about 20 titles of gay vcd for sale too. Anyone interested, please email me! Going cheap!! And like Swimmer, i am sick of watching them after awhile.... so any takers???

09/08/99 10:23:21

Name: Ion Exchange

Comments:

I have a couple of caucasian VCDs to exchange.

09/08/99 09:38:50

Name: `beefy

Your Fav Body Type: muscular

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

I have to disagree and agree at it sometimes; I have more straight friends (no, they are neither gays nor bis) who are good looking as well as muscular as well and they enjoy looking good and vain whenever they go out with their friends or girlfriends or ven their wives. Pretty tempting when hanging out with them, they would wear clothes that are tight or body-fitting. Most of them admitted they enjoy being vain and cruised at especially by the girls. So, it's not truly 97% as stated that those who like t look good and being vain in clothes are a must be gays or bis. Note: Might want to compare how these type of people (gays and straights) behave or walk (esp.) ;p

09/08/99 08:52:28

Comments:

yo Chris.. right on man! I agree with your fren.. I'm kinda convinced that 97% of good looking guys are gay or bi. The reason we all take pride in our looks and body is becoz we want to impress others. It is a vanity thing. You start admiring other people s body and looks, and then you start working on your own appearances. Once you get it, you start thinking about all these other guys who are better looking than you are and before you know it, admiration becomes lust. And ta-daaaa... your theory gets prov n. As always, there are exceptions. But I think you're right to say that we gays/bis tend to be more cautious of appearancs and we take great pride in how we look. And also as a plus points, we tend to be more sensitive and appealing to the women becoz of our consideration and kindness. Of course, again, there are also plenty of bitches amongst us...;P Still.. we should always be proud of what we are, everything regardless.. :)

09/08/99 07:26:58

Your Fav Sextivity: mutual masturbation Your Fav Body Type: toned, lean and tight abs

Your Nationality: S'porean PR

Comments:

Hi guys, this is my first time posting here. What a great site, man. Well, I'm Bi and it's good to know that there are quite a number of Bisexuals out there, it's comforting to know I'm not alone. And though it's true that some 100% gays can't really fi ure us out, some do try, to their credit.

Anyway, just wanted to check something out... If you see a fairly good-looking guy, with a good bod, wearing some tight and revealing attire, would you say that he was gay/bi? Interestingly I have a gay friend hat would swear that someone that looks and dresses like that is 97% gay - and that only gays take such pride in their physique and appearance. I have also overheard some girls saying that most gays are very good-looking. :) well, if so, I am proud to be art of this family, yea.

09/08/99 05:36:56

Name: Wyzer

Comments:

Compiling a top ten cruising is not a good idea as in mentioning any cruising place as the police may be watching this site.....

09/08/99 04:59:32

Name: ONS Your Fav Sextivity: PUBLIC_SEX

Your Fav Body Type: Muscular Your Nationality: Sinagpore

Comments:

To all those experienced experts out there, please enlighten me on where are the hottest curise spot? Maybe we should make a TOP HITS CHARTS... to list the top 10 hottest curise places... Hee! Hee! Guys, continue the curising!!!

09/08/99 04:58:01

Name: sing-guy

Comments:

has anybody been to AS hill lately. there were a few police cars patrolling the area saturday.

09/08/99 02:31:24

Name: Zen the boy

Your Fav Sextivity: Fruits

Your Fav Body Type: Still, no furry rodents:)

Comments:

Hi Swimmer22...hehe.... you mean you want to feed your VCD with heroine or cocaine??? Haha... anyway, will mail you soon. Ciao.

09/08/99 02:23:16

Name: Deadly Icy My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Hugging Your Fav Body Type: Well-Toned

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

HI GUYS, I AM A 19 YO CHINESE GUY WHO IS NEW TO THE GAY WORLD AND ALL THE CURISE STUFFS. HOWEVER, I AM INTERESTED IN WATCHING A GAY VIDEO...COZ I NEVER SAW 1 IN MY LIFE. SWIMMER: COULD YOU PLS LEND ME ONE? OR ANYBODY??? EMAIL ME PLS. TAKE CARE PPLE! :)

09/08/99 02:06:02

Comments:

09/08/99 01:59:34

Your Fav Sextivity: Sweet Dolphin Love..

Comments:

hey: swimmer with the vcd's contact me, Can I borrow them? I've got a cd writer..BTW: anyone knows how to dupe a vcd? software to use? my software that I use to dupe a vcd doesn't allow me to play it on a vcd player, and in somecases, the *.dat files in t e mpegav directory are too large for the disk..(vcd2.0 I think)..

09/08/99 01:27:23

Name: Droopy

Comments:

Swimmer, I am interested in VCDs as it is more convinient to watch. Please email me privately on the details. Thanks!

09/08/99 00:22:37

Name: silvertrumpet

Comments:

To swimmer, I am interested in the VCDs Pls e mail me.

09/07/99 17:56:57

Name: japman My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: anything Your Fav Body Type: japanese buz.man

Comments:

Testing 1 2 3!

09/07/99 16:22:53

Name: JediBoy17 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: :P

Your Fav Body Type: :P Your Nationality: Together, we make a Difference!!!

Comments:

ON FAITHFULNESS

Don't you guys find it ironic that at times, being too faithful to your partner can also lead to some adverse effects? When you devote and commit yourselves to deep into the relationship, your beliefs for a true and out of the world becomes absolute trust and faithfulness and knowing every single little thing about your partner. That is the time whereby you/your partner starts taking each other for granted. Sometimes, being a little naughty makes your partner jealous; and in turn love you more... :P (That s provided that you can manipulate and handle the situation well; and i believe most of us could, because we are one of the most sensitive group of men in the world!!!)

ON BISEXUALITYI myself am one, and what one of my bi eurasian friend said, was worth me pondering over. "Most asian men are Bisexuals, and it is actually saddening to be a Bi because they are sort of like still searching for an identity." But on the other hand, on a lighter note, i told him, "As we all know, Asians are more hardworking and especially Singaporeans... we are all kiasu... so being bi lets us have the best of both worlds... hahaha... :P "

09/07/99 16:12:23

Name: Swimmer

Comments:

Hi, I have a couple (about 10) of gay video tapes (All Asians and one Russian) that I am sick of watching and I would like to get rid of at a low price of S$25.00 per piece, original price US$40.00. Examples are Fortune Nookies by Brandon Lee, Lock lip by Jordan Young and Siberian Heat by ???, sorry, forget his name. They are all originals from the States and Japan. Anyone interested please leave me a message and an e-mail address for me to contact. I am also looking for anyone with VCDs for exchange if you decide not to buy. You know most of us get sick of watching the same one over and over again, maybe someone should set up a exchange library instead so that we all do not have to spend so much money on getting new ones. Any comments or anyon

09/07/99 14:51:22

Name: Sting Ray

Comments:

Hello Lestar,

My apologies. It was definitely not my intentions to "bomb" you. Please don't take my posting negatively. However, there are a lot of truths as mentioned by all of us, including you yourself. I'll try to understand your point of views. But try giving us a chance to be understood as well, OK?

Regards.

09/07/99 13:23:32

Comments:

Wow...somuch for the BI action... actually it is the person't choice as long as deep down inside he has a good heart and mind.....BTW does such a person still exist???many a times BI and gays are depicted as outspoken and bitchy who do you all think........ However, I guess better to have one at a time in case we hurt the person we really love.....that will be a bad story............ so don't be greedy and stuff your mouth with too much things heee......... :P

09/07/99 05:26:38

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

hee hee... ETC, u are not sick of course!! For mi, it's a fetish for married men!! : ) I find married men so manly, mature, responsible and stable. And the fact that they are fxxking their wives turns mi on!! U know, it's like everything of them screams o manliness!!! It's not like those teeny bopper or mid-20s who wants to go around trying out things and anything new will fascinate them!! They change their mind so easily (actually, i also mid-20s leh)!! That's why i was really enjoying falling in love wi h my DD then, he's what i described above. but sad thing is that he lost interest lah!! But it's ok, no hard feelings. At least now i can try out new guys!! yum yum... My nature is actually quite wild, unless i can find someone like my ex-DD to make mi wi ling to tame down!! hee hee... So for now, i would love it more if i can find another married man to fill my gap, any takers???!! Guaranteed to please! hahaha..... : p

For those of u who thinks we are sick, it's actually juz a preference that we enjoy. everyone has a preference or fetish. if u really really cannot accept it, then i will juz have to say,"why? cannot meh?? I like wat!!" ; >

The very wild and naughty Le-STAR! : )

09/07/99 04:35:49

Name: etc

Comments:

Call me sick but I actually find it a turn-on if my bf has a gf.

Provided of coz she knows and accepts it.

Society and the definition of human-relationships are evolving constantly, don't be surprised how open-minded people are nowadays.

09/07/99 03:47:01

Name: Mind My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: loving touch Your Fav Body Type: slim & toned

Comments:

I could not click on the email botton of actionkid and lestar to email both of you. Some technical fault. Hence can u email me instead at luv__luv@hotmail.com (note the double underscore between the luvs).

How nice when 3 persons (one male two female o two males one female) can love one another and be together... a rare reality for bis? :-)

09/07/99 02:59:37

Comments:

hahha.. where have all you bi guys been???? It is refreshing to see so many new views coming in about bisexuality here. Sure.. opinions will always differ and everyone is entitled to their own. But it is nice knowing that you are not alone in thinking the way you do. Mind... you can try reaching me at the above email. It'd be nice sharing with someone who understands...

09/07/99 02:54:10

Name: indulgent

Comments:

i do admire LeStar's courage for pursuing what he wants in life and his idea of happiness. Like him, i sometimes encounter upon a possible relationship with a gal tt i like but am hesitant to pursue it. tt's becos i'm not sure if i'm ready to face up o the consequences when she finds out abt my double life or my past.i'm also unsure as to how to handle the situation if i were to meet a guy tt i really like. i dun not believe i can allow myself to be in a r/s (whether open or closed) with 2 pple at the same time. but i do believe tt one can be in love with more than 1 person, regardless of sex, at the same time.

the point is, i have no qualms abt pursuing my own happiness but definitely not at the expense of others'. i can be in a relationship with a gal and a guy at the same time; and if tt makes me happy, why not? but the fact is tt when the gal finds out, he'll be hurt deeply. wat rite do i have to cause such hurt on another person? can i live with it? definitely not. i cannot be so selfish as to focus on my happiness and disregard others can i? so the qns is, can you live with urself when ur gf (or bf for tt matter) finds out abt the double life ur leading and is terribly hurt? its really not tt easy to get the best of both worlds. PS : this are my own views, which are not meant to disparage or condemn anyone elses. just a frenly disclaimer. :)

09/07/99 02:11:10

Comments:

FORT ROAD... I read with interest Dreamer's revelation that the Katong Park Hotel has closed.. coz I didn't know that. And I did not know about the raids... I must have been wanked out senseless or sumthing.. :)

But wat I DO know is that Fort Road is definitely the most happening outdoor cruise place here. I was there two nights.. Saturday and Sunday nights... partly due to the addictive enthusiasm of one of our humble residents here.. :P And yeah... the abandoned hotel has become quite a playground. There were plenty of guys cruising around and I even got myself one helluva great bj from this really cute guy with longish hair looking a bit like that Stephen Fung chap.. :P Yah.. I know it sounds unbelievable.. but.. hell.. I waited nearly an hour before we finally connected..;P If there's one thing I hate about cruising, it is the senseless waiting and the possibility of getting nought. For myself though, I know it will happen as long as I allow it to. Just that I wa playing a bit choosy and hard-to-get. And I guess the other chap was doing the same.. :) aaaaaaaaaaaaanyway, I might just elaborate later. Lots of things happening.. but as always be VERY careful. I always have second thots about going into abandoned pla es coz i might get charged for trespassing in addition to lewd conduct if caught.. weigh out the risks and decide.. :) It's always better to just go somewhere private and do it.. more fun anyway.. U boys take care!

09/07/99 01:57:01

Your Fav Sextivity: luving touch Your Fav Body Type: slim and toned

Comments:

To LeStar & Actionkid, Can u email me at luv__luv@hotmail.com? Like to talk to u on our similarities. Still in the process of getting over with my loss...

09/07/99 01:20:19

Comments:

hahha.. Lestar.. with a posting like that, you are courting a barrage of arguments and hostility.. :) But, lemme just say that I am one of those who happen to understand wat you're saying. We do not plan to be what we are. And I am sure we all have the cap city to love whomever we choose regardless of the gender. I also happen to agree with your point about the attitudinal differences btwn the 100% gays and the Bis... watever you went through, I've experienced it too.. But to be fair, there are some nice 10 % gay guys who are still tolerant and they're really the sweetest kinda guys that could make me love them. But.. being bi, it is not easy to commit and there will always be this lingering sense of imcompleteness... and that has always been our problem...< >

09/06/99 17:30:33

Name: Lestar

Comments:

Le-STAR is back. ; > i guess those that have bombed mi must be 100% gay huh??!! well, i am not gonna argue over what u all said coz the clashing perspective btw a Bi and a 100% gay has always been there. i know becoz i have 100% gay and Bi boyfriends befo e. And from there, i always know that i have to keep myself to Bis only coz a 100% gay will not understand how i can love a man and a woman at the same time. They always tried to convert mi to believing their views instead!

I really thank all of u for your opinions. But an opinion is an opinion, it's SUBJECTIVE!! so u guys can be rite but being Le-STAR, i know i am always rite!! The world may explode or all may die, but mi LESTAR dun give a damn!! I am a daring individual who dares to be different, and i am smart enough to know what i want in life. Nobody is good enough to tell mi what's rite and what's wrong. I am happy as can be and i am sticking on to it. ; )

May u guys find happiness with your BFs and may i find another Bi man who share the same view as i am. Let's not bring this controversial subject up again coz ultimately, we all are family who share the same passion for MEN!! : ) Le-STAR... with an annoying attitute! ; )

09/06/99 14:17:05

Name: Dreamer

Comments:

Time to give some update over the cruising spot for Fort Road again. There are frequent police raids these days, but it never stop the crowd from going there. Actions had moved up to the already closed down Katong Hotel. Heard from some regulars there tha Level 6 is a mass orgy site. It is not difficult to see people walking in and out of that place. However, go up at your own risk. That place sure is creepy. A woman strangled her husband to death in the hotel last time. A corpse was found in one of the h tel room a few months back. If you don't feel good about that place, perhaps you can stick to the park or the vegetation.

09/06/99 13:56:32

Comments:

I definitrely agree with Sting Ray.....in the sense that commitment is something you willngly do for each other..... it is the time when you feel that even though you see a juicy flesh in front of you bvut becos of your love for your BF you choose instead to let go of this piece of meat... put it this way what if you get some illness from this stale meat and pass it to your BF, wouldn't that be like murdering your BF in the end?? But I guess there will be that person out there waiting for me so I will wait and see.....be it to be with many ppl before I find him.... never lose faith.....but at the same time never make a mistake which we can regret in future........ Don't ever let your BF hear things like' Why you choose this person to be your BF, he used to sleep with any hunky meat that comes along!!!!!'

09/06/99 11:28:20

Name: Sting Ray

Comments:

Dear Lestar,

Your phrase of " U have a marriage, family and reputation to take care of" was not shocking to me . I have thought of such ideas before. But my dear Lestar, that is not "commitment". Those are simply IRON BONDS.

A commitment comes when you are given a choice of walking away from a relationship freely, and you don't. That would be commitment, my dear friend. That would be Commitment.

09/06/99 10:06:00

Name: Mind Your Fav Sextivity: luving touch

Your Fav Body Type: slim & toned Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Regarding faithfulness related to what Lestar said:

I have to modify my agreement with Lestar. Faithfulness to a partner does not mean that one is right to have sex behind that partner's back with others who are of the opposite sex to that partner. But read on the important part.

Faithfulness does not ne essary mean that one should not have sex with others, be it with people either same or different sex in relation to one's partner. I think the criteria is whether or not there is mutual agreement within the committed partners in a relationship. Hence some gay couples have a "open relationship" where each of the partners agree that the other partner can have some fun with others. I suppose such arrangement exist with some modern heterosexual partners. And a committed relationship may involved more than 2 pe sons. e.g. we have polygamy, or we may have 3 gays together (and it may be the case where each person of the three loves the other two), or we may have 3 men and 2 women together. Criteria is whether there is mutual agreement to it by all. What is importa t is to "cause no harm" be it emotional harm or otherwise to the people involved.

09/06/99 09:54:59

Your Fav Sextivity: loving touch Your Fav Body Type: slim and toned

Comments:

Regarding Lestar * *

I agree that what u said is ok and possible. I have tried to click on your email but somehow it does not work. Please email me at luv__luv@hotmail.com (note: it is a double underscore in between). Like to chat privately with u furth r on what u have said.

09/06/99 06:30:01

Name: Thesiger My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: 99.97% homo Your Fav Body Type: See below pls

Comments:

I read with interest Le-Star's frantic self-rationalisations. I have to apologise because faithfulness as I see it is not confined to one sex. When I tell a man that I love him and that I am commited to him, I mean I will not fxxk around with any other MA or WOMAN or DOG or CAT besides him. You are quite right, Lestar. I hope you can find someone who will share your passion for having two separate different pieces of pie.

09/06/99 05:08:47

Comments:

Yo MIND, of course my gg does not know my feelings for men!! do u think there's any women out there that liberal?? unless she's a lesbian and we are faking a marriage like Dick lee and Jacinta! : ) as for the hugging and having sex part, i dunno. we never say anything on it but my interpretation is, sex=love. if he dun love mi anymore, why have sex with mi?? however, one major difference is, i won't have to be upset whenever he doesn't call mi at nite, or whenever he dun wanna meet mi anymore. i won't have to put up with his cold treatment anymore. sound good huh?!! Yippee!! : )

Hey DEDEY & THESIGER. I am not naive over here. i guess what we are having here is the typical conflict of views btw a Bi and a 100% gay. i guess the 100% hates the Bis coz they are never able to commit totally to u, yet at the same time wanna have the best of both worlds, rite?? in mi and my DD case, we do not expect a total commitment. we still dun want changes in our str8 life, yet at the same time when we are together, we want to love and commit to each other. sounds complicated?? but it can be done ! : )

And it's possible to love 1 woman and 1 man at the same time. it doesn't mean i have to suppress my love for men once i want a relationship with a girl. i do love my gg very much and i can't wait to marry and start a family with her. but at the same ti e if i can have a man to love mi, why not?? in my pt of view, as long as i dun fxxk around behind their back, i am not being unfaithful. i am faithful to my gg coz i haven't fxxk any woman over this 5 years with her. and likewise to my DD over this 2 year . so as long as i can find a man having a same view as i am, things will work out. and i thus will not need to go out to places like RP or ntl stadium to cruise and suck cock. i am looking for love, NOT casual sex!

in any case, dun think i am arguing or debating with you guys. i am juz stating my point of view so that i am not being misunderstood here. : ) i hope all of us will find the true love we want. if any of u guys have the same view as i am, can write to i. maybe we can be friends?? ; )

Le-Star..... with an attitute!

09/06/99 01:46:22

Name: Feng My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: i'm a virgin ... Your Fav Body Type: lean , mean , tall , luvin'

Comments:

Hey ... actually ... he's the type of person where if he knows , he won't say anything and definately won't avoid me

09/06/99 01:44:47

Name: Thesiger My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: Mature GWMs and GAM

Your Nationality: SGian

Comments:

Lestat, you sound like you are in deep rebound right now. You should have expected the heartache when you get involved with a married man, expecting him to respect you and treat you as an equal. To him, you are always "the other man". He is already commit ed to his wife and kids. Why did you believe him when he said that he will love you forever, when he had already made that promise to another woman not too long ago.

And now you are doing to do this to a poor innocent girl. It would be less blameworthy if she knows about your passion for men, but what if you are lying to her too? Will you join the legions of gay married man who fxxk around behind their wife's back, cr ising in OUB center and sucking cocks in National Stadium? Do you think marriage will solve your problems here?

To the rest of us who loves what we cannot have. Here is a tip. Don't bother. There is someone else out there who will adore you as much as you love him. Just keep your eyes open for that special someone. Tons of fish in the ocean. And the last thing we n ed in our life is to have our ugly IC photo published in the Crime page in Straits times and our sordid deeds listed in explicit details as unnatural sex.

09/06/99 01:09:55

Name: dedey

Comments:

lestar,

you got involved with a married man, and you expect your relationship to last?? a little bit naive, perhaps?

09/06/99 00:38:06

Name: Mind My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: loving touch

Your Fav Body Type: slim toned Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Congratulations to Le-STAR for getting over it. Hope to congratulate u again in your coming wedding with your girl. Does she know about your feelings for men?

Now you and DD are just good friends, what would be the difference? He will see you less ofte ? But can he still have sex with you? Still can hug each other?

09/05/99 18:20:29

Name: Lestar My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: cuddling with a true love Your Fav Body Type: beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

Comments:

Hi everyone, LESTAR is back. Juz wanna announce to the whole world that I am SINGLE & AVAILABLE again. Yes, the DD that I was madly in love with has dumped me! : ) Despite the comments on this board and my friends' advice, I was still so silly not to see t coming. Anyway, I have gotten over him. He's supposed to be my good friend now (this situation sounds familiar after a breakup huh??). Also, I wanna compliment myself for getting over him completely. Life's still gotta go on for me, Le-STAR *twinkle*. hat's mi, optimistic and never hard on myself. No point looking back and crying over spilled cum. I know I am young, eligible and goodlooking, I WILL find another good man to love mi and lemme love back soon.

Yo, AMENO. There is no true love for gays! Look, DEDEY, at my case. I have been together with my DD for 2 years, he's such a good man then. Tame, caring, sensitive, gentle and loving to mi. he too, was madly in love with mi then. He risked meeting mi u , calling mi often and making changes even tho' he's married! We were so happy then. But after the novelty has worn off, he decided that I am a burden and it's not worth risking his family for mi anymore. Meeting mi often, in the hotel will put him at ris of being spotted by his wife's family and friends. Calling mi up or mi calling him too often will make his colleagues suspect him etc. Fair enough, I can accept it. What I am trying to say is, there is NO COMMITMENT in a gay relationship. U can juz walk way anytime when u feel that u dun love this guy anymore. But in a straight relationship, commitment comes after love. U have a marriage, family and reputation to take care of. At least it makes u take up the commitment. What is there in a gay relationshi to bound u into a commitment??

Hey, JEDIBOY17. Wow, that was a very true analysis u have. It's so true abt the 3 stage everyone goes true in an relationship. I guess when it comes to stage 3, my DD decided not to add in any more charcoal and kicking mi aside is the best thing to do or him to regain the security he has in his str8 life. So there goes for accepting and taking in the flaw.

In case u pple are thinking why I am making such a comment. Well, juz to let u guys know, I have a girlfriend now too. That's why I am able to give a perspective of a str8 and gay relationship. It's sad to know that when I am able to risk my 5 years re ationship with my girlfriend for my DD, he's not willing to do so. And to add on to my previous point, I guess the burning stage for my girlfriend stopped in the 2nd year. Rite now, I have been adding charcoal to our fire and marriage in future. Yes, that s a commitment but I am willing to do it coz I do love my gg, after all that we have been thru. : ) I guess I am quite sore over the breakup with my DD coz it was 1/2 a year when we reach stage 2 and another 1/2 a year to reach stage 3. After holding on f r 1 year in stage 3, he finally decided to put out the remaining glow. I am angry with him for cheating my feelings for over this 1 year period when he doesn't love mi anymore. And I have to take in all the crap he gave mi over this 1 year. Stupid or wat? !! Hahaha…. But like I said, it's over. I am happy being friends. : )

Ok, guess I am talking to much. For those of u who do believe in true love. I wish u good luck. Dun give up hope. And may I find a good man to gimme true love soon! ; ) Ciao everyone!!

Le-star will be back….. p/s: Thanks SOTONG, for being such a friend when I am down!! : )

09/05/99 13:38:47

Name: Dong Dong Your Fav Sextivity: all sorts

Your Fav Body Type: lean & smooth Your Nationality: s'pore

Comments:

Sorry to deviate from all these discussions on relationships ....... but I just got to express my frustration on this coach who is bound to cause an infinite amount of discredit to the gay community in Singapore with what he has done to those boys. It tak s just one such black sheep to give the rest of us a bad bad bad name, just when there are vague signs that our government is relaxing their stance & the general public is becoming more tolerant!

09/05/99 13:25:59

Name: Zen Your Fav Sextivity: Astral travelling

Your Fav Body Type: Anything but Rodents with Bushy Tails Your Nationality: The World

Comments:

Hmm, as usual, Dedey does offer a better _diagnosis_ of the situation me thinks :-) As usual, such a thing as Love I can never keep my mouth shut. As usual, I want to say I'm a believer. In fact, I'm unusually more than a believer nowadays. As usual, I ho e everyone can see a sense of balance here and not be biased, don't focus on some relationships that don't work out and assume all don't. Such fallacies of hasty generalization got to avoided ya? JediBoy17 reminded me of my own posting quite some time ago about stages of being gay and all that... a sweet memory to recall really. Hmm anyway, just want to retract my statement that I've grown up previously, I realised it was a childish thing I said. Got to admit, the kid in me seems alive and well.

09/05/99 12:40:54

Name: dedey

Comments:

ameno,

yes, i do believe in love, and love that grows with time, and love which lasts a lifetime. i've met a wonderfully nice man, who've promised to love me forever. we plan our lives on the basis that we will be together. we both know that living together will not always be a bed of roses, there are bound to be fights and tough times, (what was that thing that julia roberts said in that film... i guarantee there will be tough times ahead, i guarantee etc....), but the most important thing is the love and commit ent to each other. when you are commited, you will try your hardest to work through the tough patches. you will come out appreciating the other person more.

to nexus and jediboy, NO! NO! NO! NO!

relationships are not like that!!!!! not to talk about me, let's use my parents' example. marriage for nearly 29 years. still such love and affection. what burn out? dont believe in some wanky psychology books. theories are a dime a dozen! you cannot equate LUST with love, relationships. the nature of the lust we feel, the sexual excitement, yes, that wanes with time. just take p--nography as an example.... first time you see it, it is fabulous, the second time it is good,... the third time? cant be bothered! however just as that excitement w nes, hopefully, your understanding and techniques more than make up for it. in my previous relationship, we had much better sex at the end of the three years than we had in the first few months!

to all those who are inclined to "fall in love" with straight boys, please wake up and save yourself some heartache! what do you think you are doing?!

lastly, i am reading on this message board far too many messages of guys who meet or see someone he liked, but are too afraid to find out more. just have more courage!! look him in the eye and smile! see what happens! all this shyness is only going to bri g you endless longings and frustration!

09/05/99 09:11:50

Name: Nexus My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Hugging, kissing & oral

Your Fav Body Type: Slim & lean Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hi all.

JEDIBOY17

I fully agree with your comments on relationships. I believe your observations are true no matter it's gay or straight. Being gay, I can't comment too much on the straight part, though.

From my personal experiences, no matter what age that we are in, th same 3 stages still applies. Funny isn't it. Sometimes I thought that as one grows older & more mature, one will know such things better & try to resolve problems objectively as it reaches stage 3. Unfortunately matters of the heart is not that easily re olved objectively. The difficulty normally arises when there are no more "charcoal" to rekindle the flame or for that matter one party is putting in the "charcoal" but the other party is just waiting to see whether it relights itself or continue to die ou . Sad but true..:-(

Sometimes the best way is just to pour water and kill the ambers altogether. The longer the amber is kept alive, the more painful it is for one party, most of the time.

ANyway folks, these are just my 2 cents worth of thoughts, no hing to fret too much about.:-)

FENG

I know it is difficult but you have to get over this. It is pointless to love a straight guy cause he can only give you his friendship & nothing more, provided he DOESN'T know you are gay & in love with him. 99% of the time, if he knows or suspects the truth, he will definitely avoid you. So is it worth it??

Just another of my 2 cents worth of thought here.

Have a nice week everybody...:-)

09/05/99 08:46:29

Name: Ameno My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: lean meat...

Your Nationality: 'Fine' City

Comments:

Well oh well.......anyway...nowadays i think if that is the person you think you like just tell him.......... But it is yltimately the two person's responsibility tomaintain the relationship if there is such a thing as cool period then there is something wrong....... we don't grow sick of something we love...... :P Falling in love with someone who don't know it is a very hurtful thing.......get out of it and don't spend time on the impossible.....devote it to someone who can reciprocate....... :)

09/05/99 07:09:09

Name: JediBoy17 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: :P

Your Fav Body Type: :P Your Nationality: Together we make a difference!!!

Comments:

I feel that no matter in relationships, friendships or whatsoever, that would be these very prominent stage...

Stage 1 - The Wild Fire Stage; this initiation process where one gets to know each other, you make long long calls, the passion is so immense, you go out often, you feel the heat.

Stage 2 - The Brewing Stage; a time where bubbles start to form... You slowly discover his flaws more and more... you start questioning yourself about his change, you feel sad the more you think of it. The phonecalls are less frequent, you go out less...

Stage 3 - The Burn Out Stage; this is a serious anti climax of the relationship... you are to make a choice between accepting and releasing. You basically know every history and past about him, eventually it leads you to an invasion of privacy somewhat or rather. You want to know about his little movements and things. You feel angry, saddened, and dissappoint when you realise things instead of knowing them. You go out less, because there is basically no where to go already. The passion burns out, the time o make a choice.

---This is the time to add some charcoal in the fire. A relationship need not be one that immense, full of passion, and all about knowing every single detail about your partner. One with some spice at certain point of time could actually be long and everl sting. No man is perfect, but they can only be perfect for each other; only if you learn to accept and take in his flaws.

Just some stupid comment!

09/05/99 04:55:03

Name: Feng My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: i'm a virgin Your Fav Body Type: tall , lean , mean ...

Comments:

people~ remember me ? i'm like dying now ... i'm in love with my friend ... he's straight how ?! i think of him everyday ... i dream of him when i sleep ... gaaaawd ! i'm in such a mess ... i don't want to sleep because i know my dreams will never come true ... and that if i sleep ... i cry when i wake up .....

09/05/99 04:17:08

Comments:

Well....thanks Raging Hormones at least someone agrees with me on my view..... :) I have been thru two relationship which left me questioning the word called love...... Both relationship started out like wild fire, but as time goes by there's lesser phone calls, more irritated tones....then the 'lost of interest' look when he sees you etc......... That's what happen to me as time goes by until I couldn't take it anymore and call the whole thing off......I'm still young and I don't want to waste time...

09/04/99 19:01:27

Name: Raging Hormones

Comments:

Yep, I believe that 2 people can be in love with each other for the rest of their lives... But more importantly, they can love each other even when the fire's gone.

09/04/99 14:34:55

Comments:

Well...this a very interesting bulletin that i have ever cum across for S'porean gays....!!!!!!Viola....!!!!! I didn't know that there are so many things to see and do in our country but I still feel that it's kind of weird to be with different ppl everyday....being not a saint I guess I will only have sex with the person I really like..... BTW anybody believe in love between gays for the rest of their life????? :)

09/04/99 01:53:06

Comments:

09/03/99 13:15:40

Comments:

Just would like to say to Daniel......the guy i met at JP on last Sat @1330 hrs.....sorry i had to leave in a hurry....realised that i was late for my tuition........do e-mail me if u see this.

09/03/99 09:54:45

Name: mambo

Comments:

hi guys.... its mi again......hmmm longtime neber assess tis web site already... cos been busy preparing and having common tests for these past few weeks...... Finally i juz finished my last paper yesterday.....and went venom later dat nite.... and dance on platform facing the screen.... hmmm as i was dancing..... a while later saw tis guy standing behind mi.....dancing..... he was slim.... but neber look at him closely........ until he came beside mi and dance...then i noe he is such a cute guy to mi..... we both dance wif actions the same throughout the nite.... we often look around but neber reali look into each others eyes......think he reali shy......but sad to say.... he l ft ard 245.....and WORST...he neber ask for my fone number......guess...he is not aj afterall..... reali enjoyed my self last nite..... although the music not as nice as zouk...(yeah zoukmambo the best!!!!!) if u r the guy i m looking for... care to msg mi???? anyone went to venom last nite? or anyone going to mambo at zouk tis wed?????

09/03/99 05:26:04

Name: Mid-Life My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

I am a Chinese professional in mid 30s looking for part time jobs from Friday evenings to Sundays, to kill time, relieve boredom and earn some $. I am willing to try anything except sex and sales.

09/03/99 05:25:45

Name: Mid-Life My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

I am a Chinese professional in mid 30s looking for part time jobs from Friday evenings to Sundays, to kill time, relieve boredom and earn some $. I am willing to try anything except sex and sales.

09/02/99 17:23:19

Name: SEEKING My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Hi I am seeking for a truth relationship with someone oout there whom is a transgender, or transgndered .. So anyone whom r one and is willing to find out more about me mail me pls... I am 30 this yrs, swiming, jogging, cycling, diving and cooking r all my interest

09/02/99 16:29:15

Name: locater

Comments:

at lasttttt.....i need to get this offf my mind.. i wish to locate the gay i saw at coffee bean in cetury square last sat at 8pm pluss....u were alone and u were on the condom sofa and u were smoking and eating the piece of KY jelly..no idea if u are plu but wish u hear from u if u are....

09/02/99 15:32:20

Name: Keon

Comments:

Finally saw u in the office building again. The first time i saw u was when we took the lift and u asked me if "B" was to the receptionists...I almost melted.....would like to know u, I know the chances are slim but u are worth the effort.

09/02/99 08:11:17

Name: rAyner

Comments:

at lasttttt.....i need to get this offf my mind.. i wish to locate the guy i saw at coffee bean in cetury square last sat at 8pm pluss....u were alone and u were on the hp and u were smoking and eating the piece of cake..no idea if u are plu but wish u hear from u if u are....

09/02/99 01:35:03

Name: Jay Daniels My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: fxxking

Your Fav Body Type: Not obese.

Comments:

hihi just a 19 year old guy wondering if there r any other teens readin this ?? email me

09/02/99 01:19:41

Comments:

08/28/99 04:32:12

Name: Music Guy

Comments:

For info on latest Mandarin & Cantonese pop releases, visit http://get.to/asianpop

08/28/99 03:26:52

Name: leenex My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Japan

Comments:

I am Japanese 177cm, 75kg, 45yo. Looking for a Singaporean 25yo to 35yo to meet on Aug 30 evening in Sigapore. Pls send a reply.

08/27/99 22:08:49

Name: bieron

Your Nationality: lion

Comments:

GAM-PRIDE mailing list in 8 days http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Stonewall/8376/

08/27/99 11:12:42

Name: wormer_boy

Comments:

hi guys got a pair of $85 Andy Lau concert's tickets for sale.willing to sell them at $65.interested?please e-mal me :P

08/27/99 02:42:38

Name: Droopy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Nick 69, which chat line is this? Care to give more details abt this chat line? You can email me privately about the details!

08/27/99 02:03:30

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

The time was 4 in the morning.A heavy downpour had just ended and I was finishing off late in the office.Called a local chatline just to try my luck and this guy offered to cum down to RP to meet me.He really got me horny when he said he'd be driving down in his white car.What was so special about this?Well, he said he'd be in a tee-shirt without any pants on !Waited for almost one hour and no one came.Called the chatline again and another chap volunteered to cum down.When his red Nissan pulled up I was su prised to see a rather good looking guy in it,as I approached his car I noticed he was in a tee-shirt with a towel on his lap.He gentle pulled it away to reveal an enormous and precum soaked rod.I jumped into the car and we drive to the nearest multi-stor y carpark where we found a nice corner to relax.I was really turned on and started to massage his already hard and huge tool.He moaned with pleasure as I put my soft wet lips over his cock head and started massaging his huge and growing tool with my lips nd tongue.Soon his breathing was heavy and he started humping me in the mouth.I continued to caress his thighs and started nibbling on the skin of his balls.Suddenly he started a small jerk and I could taste his sweet juices flowing and spurting out.His t ol was throbbing and he mained loudly as I sucked every drop dry!He was very horny and we went to a quiet staircase where we both undressed and started a 69.But feeling insecure we dressed up quickly and ended up in a hotel in Geylang.Though we had an inc edible session the session in the car somehow felt so much more exciting!

08/27/99 01:55:21

Your Fav Sextivity: Voyuering Chinchillas

Your Fav Body Type: Small Furry Rodent with Bushy tail

Comments:

Faceful: Don't you think its highly dangerous, especially when you don't know the std/hiv status of that come. Treat all bodily fluids as if toxic.

08/27/99 01:18:19

Name: faceful

Comments:

I really like it when someone blows a load all over my face, spraying cum all over my face. I like it even more when they cum into my mouth - lying there with my mouth open and their cock sitting on my tongue, feeling the quick jerk jerk jerk of their coc as the cum sprays over my mouth, into my mouth, and onto my cheeks. Is this normal, or am I some kind of freak? Anyone else out there into this?

08/26/99 16:06:38

Name: Ricky Malay

Comments:

I'm feeling very sad that my new boyfriend that I met last Sunday, do not call me back after he move to a new place. I do not know his new telephone number and he seem don't bother to call me. I'm truly, madly in love with him. I'm sorry that I move him t fast. I just need someone to love, just one chinese boyfriend. I'm very depressed.

08/26/99 14:05:01

Name: Lawrence

Comments:

Hi, I'm 22, chinese, 1.7m/64kg, boyish look, fit built, an swimming trainner is providng sport massage service that can relax both your body and mind. for more information, pls PG me at 95536390.

08/26/99 13:13:31

Name: exec

Comments:

Today I went to Tiong Bahru Plaza, read fr this BB that it's very cruisy. I was there 7pm+, when up to 5th floor where the IBMEC school is... But there was nothing, no at least my type... What happened to all those juicy acts that describe here.. Am I rea ly that bad? Faded?...

08/26/99 13:01:04

Name: BODS My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: lean, muscular atheletic

Comments:

Hi guys, what I have posted here is really nothing, compared to the really exciting stuf that I have read. But I just want some response to what I should have done. Saw this cute guy on the train this morning wearing a stripe (white, yellow and I think lue) jersey. I think he is from NTU. The train was really crowded and a couple of times when people were getting off the train, he leaned over and we both touched each other with our shoulders. I was just too shy to do anything and just stole a few gl nces at him. I think he may be PLU cos he did that a few times. I moved in and expected him to follow but he was blocked by this foreign worker who refused to budge. Sigh...guess I'll never know huh?

08/25/99 16:07:33

Name: George

Comments:

I read with the same feeling of Stud, ActionKid and McKay. I do change over the last few days after having a good talk with another boi. It somehow released me my pentup feelings for the last few years. Though I still as nottie as before but I am very sure that I will control myself and stick to my BF only. I hope this feeling will last this time and I want to thank this boi for opening up and listening to me. Cheers, George

08/25/99 11:18:13

Name: wormer_boy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: fit and proportional

Comments:

hi guys,got a pair of $85 tickets for Andy Lau'S concert(1st day).Those interested can e-mail me,price negotiatable.Thanks :P

08/25/99 11:14:51

Name: Chee Keong My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Kiss Your Fav Body Type: Lean

Comments:

Hey guys, Check out this URL.

08/25/99 09:51:59

Name: issey My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: hugging, feeling the body warm Your Fav Body Type: washboard abdomen

Comments:

i've been reading the bbs and now i will share my story. i was at bugis junction yesterday and when i came out from the 2nd floor toilet, i realised someone (in shirt and pants, executive look) was looking a t me. i feel it and i delibrately took the esca ator up to the 3rd floor. he must have expected me to go to the toilet. i was just curious then but not wanting to do anything inside the toilet. afterall, i've got someone special already. but i still trying to see wat he is up to. i went to the japanese book store, wanting to see if he followed. yes, he did. i am naughty. i did give him some stares at him while he walked towards SEIYU entrance. i followed but kept a distance. he went into the toilet next to teh children wear dept and i went in too. when was inside, i found the last door was half-shut. i knew he was inside but i dare not to push open the door. i was confused. i went to the cubicle next to him and pee. when i went out, he was still inside the cubicle and so i just went to the basic to was my hands. from teh mirrow reflection, i saw him peeping from the cubicle,hinting to me to go in. i dare not, yet i err..*blush* wanted to see his body. in the end, i went outside his cubicle and he already had his long sleeve shirt all unbuttoned, pants ropped, shoes off( i wonder why?) masturbating himself. oops.. i have a bit of feeling of wanting to touch his dick but i didn't for as i said, i have someone special and it's not right for me to do such things. i left after taking a glance at his body. t be frank, i wasn't very turned on by the sight of him masterbating. do u guys think i am silly to do such things? if u were to be dat guy, were u pissed off? frankly, i won't mind if he requested to have chat with me. i am not saint, at times, i do look at guys and wanted to see their bare bodies. but after i got someone special, my lust for such toilet-sex diminished.

08/25/99 09:18:04

Name: Gard

Comments:

It is NOT refreshing to hear from our Prince of the Wind (aka Actionkid lah) lamenting about changes and wrongs in his hedonistic life. Sometimes, I think he indulges way too much into escapism that it is no surprise his life isn't heading in the directio he has intended, because he just isn't making much effort at 'controlling.'

Still, I suppose that is the problem with most of us mortal humans in the cruising community anyway.

It is refreshing, however, to learn that after so long after his 'retirement,' Actionkid continues to inspire and encourage us to carve up a life that is larger than ourselves, so that later when we grow old, we may have a life story much richer than our ell-controlled heterosexual counterparts.

Cheers ... or should I toast, cruise on! :)

08/25/99 06:15:35

Name: Damian

Comments:

It was really refreshing reading something that personal from Zen and ActionKid. I really admire you guys for the ease in which you reveal your inner feelings..oh well, I hope one day I will be able to do that too.

For now, its another boring notice for this guy, my apologies dudes!

So Keith , KINDLY turn your HP on so that I can contact you to arrange for the return of my watch! it holds some sentimental values to me!!!!! Please plesae call me or email me...... *sigh* Damian

08/25/99 02:50:23

Comments:

Sometimes, we do not really know why our lives turn out the way they did. I used to think that everything would get simpler and once I'm grown up, I'd be able to control it better. But strangely, it gets harder. The postings from the old timers had indica ed that the past one year had seen tremendous changes in each of their lives. And even for the new guys.. stud, etc.. changes abound and we can only just reflect at our former selves and see where we went wrong, thereafter seeking some new sense of direct on for the future.

For myself, yeah.. many things have changed. I cruised, I teased, I screwed up, I fell in love, I've committed, I've hurt, I've been dejected, I struggled, I cruise.. I move on. I know that the purists here will condemn the pages for its wanton ways and d viant values. But I still believe that this page is really what you make it out to be. Look at Marlboroman.. does he give a shit whether people like reading his reviews or not? Or Nick69, with his 'broken record' tales of Geylang sexcapades? I thot they j st add character to this page, interesting sidetracks. Most importantly, I think it is crucial that we keep our own perspectives focused. This page is, ultimately, just another website.. it is part of the cyberworld, where there are no boundaries. There i no point getting too emotionally involved with it. For me, I admit, there is a certain affection for this page becoz it has become like my diary. When I read the archives, I suddenly remember the times past. Some brought smiles, others make me cringe. Bu they are my experiences nonetheless.

This issue about changes.. well.. those who know me personally can perhaps understand. Due to some personal circumstances, I am undergoing a certain 'renaissance'. But I know that ultimately, I will have to reign myself in again and control my life in a c rtain direction. Thus, I find it interesting to read the postings by McKay, Stud, etc.. coz I know, eventually, we will all have to face the truth and reengineer our lives to suit our status. Glad that tehy're there. I think it is a neverending process. a boi has taught me a lot about that.. Thus, in retrospect, my sexperiences were essentially a form of escapism for me.. even this BB.. it has become a world where I can be larger than life. It is NOT my real life character. Truth vs Reality. I write about he truth.. wat exactly happened. But I do not write about the real me, except in boring postings like this one perhaps. I think a lot of the contributors do that. Thus, it is perhaps best not to judge us until you've met and gotten to know us personally. p> Hmm.. sorry for taking up so much space with my boring drivel. Actually, I wanted to write about the orgy I had this past Saturday, but I realised that the host reads this page..;P I think I shud seek his permission first..;P (P.. may I?). To those of you expecting a BW gathering Part Troix.. well... I can't really promise anythign just yet, but yeah... I am looking into the possibility of having one. It would be nice to have a reunion of the old guys, plus the new blood. There's a lot to catch up. Will ke p u all posted. Meanwhile, you boys take care!!