Male HQ

Water Spa @ Havlock

Guest MarkBS

Was at Water Spa yesterday and had an awesome time which I thought I would share here. I booked a scrub + massage at $152 total. Scrub was very well done with the therapist really working out all dead skins and paying VERY good attention to my asshole, balls and cock (I loved when he fingered me and pulled my balls from behind....). Needless to say I was already fully erect when he asked me to turn over but he didn't mind and worked anyway on my hard cock, no hanky panky at this point....

Then we got into the massage room and it all started with a very good back massage, then he got onto the table and worked on my butt with all his weight, I was getting arused again !! Best was when he spread out my legs, lifted the towel and started to work on my crack (I guess he had figured from before that I liked it !!), the feeling was incredible, got me rock hard again immediately ! He worked on my hole and balls from behind for about 10 mins with his fingers in and out. Then he asked me to turn over and asked if I liked the massage !! I guess my hard cock now fully exposed (he didn't even bother putting the towel back on) and my grin were a satisfactory response... He offered extra, which I accepted for $50 (there was no way for me to refuse, the guy got me too excited) and did a very nice oily handjob with ass-fingering at the same time. After I came, he finished his massage on the front of my body like nothing happened, I found it very good that he did not cut the massage short because I came....

Overall a GREAT time, I just wished he could have let me touch him more or get naked so we both could have fun... Maybe he was not gay, but for sure he knew how to please a man !

Thanks for the feedback Mark. Sounds exciting actually. Is it illegal to give "extras" if you do not advertise it?

I agree with the point on STD though, needs to be careful and no penetration there

Guys,

I saw the responses to my post and thought I would make things a bit clearer for everyone:

1. I had a lot of fun at Water Spa and would definitely go back soon

2. The masseur did NOT push me in any respect. When he spread my legs, I could simply have closed them and he would not have touched my ass, I really opened the way for him (so to speak) and moaned to make him understand I wanted more

3. I was kind of shocked by the bad comments from the 2 "guests". Having read a little bit on this forum, half of the massage posts talk about happy endings, those masseurs/places that give them and those that do not. I like a good massage with a good happy end, yes... And guess what? I think we all do!! Otherwise why going to an all-male spa?? We like guys and we like them to touch us like women would not do. Those 2 comments are totally irrelevant and probably posted by competitors from Water Spa! Most massage places in Asia, even in the posh hotels, offer happy ends, everyone knows that and accepts it. I saw some ads on Utopia for Sensual B2B massages, is that better??? This forum is about "no attitude", so please respect this and be honest to recognize that almost everyone here is talking about sex, one way or the other

4. About STD, well there was no saliva or sex contacts, only with hands, which presents extremely limited risks of STD transmission. Also scrubbing involves cleaning with soap, so the therapist has soap on his hands when he touches your privates, and finally he washed his hands after the massage. The masseur was not gay, there was no intercourse or even BJ offered. To me there is no more risk than going naked into a steam room or a jacuzzi...

5. Even without the sex part, the massage was really good!! And the guy spent the full hour massaging my body, even after I had cummed. Even if you're not into happy ending, this is a good place to go

6. Unfortunately I do not have the name of the therapist (and even if I did I would probably not give it here given those previous comments)

Best,

Mark

• 1 year later...
Guest menspa

I got my massage plus extra extra extra for less than half de price of wat Mark paid... the place has a nice spa ambience, n de masseur is gymfit with very pleasant n professional attitude... he is very obliging twds me, we did almost everything in de buff except anal... n de place is also easily accessible by public transport :-)

Agree Waterspa is a bit pricey compared to the other places, even more so if you want a private room with ensuite toilet.

Pay extra $20 for that.... in Shuang spa it's $6 more only.. and in some other places all the rooms come with attached toilet..

Seems busier now compared to previously.. I think they have many more masseurs now..

I got my massage plus extra extra extra for less than half de price of wat Mark paid... the place has a nice spa ambience, n de masseur is gymfit with very pleasant n professional attitude... he is very obliging twds me, we did almost everything in de buff except anal... n de place is also easily accessible by public transport :-)

How much you paid? You use private room?

Agree Waterspa is a bit pricey compared to the other places, even more so if you want a private room with ensuite toilet.

Pay extra $20 for that.... in Shuang spa it's $6 more only.. and in some other places all the rooms come with attached toilet..

Seems busier now compared to previously.. I think they have many more masseurs now..

I had a service this evening and I usually take the cozy room upstairs. It's quiet enough & good space for comfort. At least i didnt pay any extra charge.

But Out of curiosity I asked my masseur about the paying the $20 for the private room. He said nothing of the sort. So ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, so which masseur did you engage at Natural Forest?

Went to WaterSpa last evening. Nice place, a bit smelly in the wet area but not too bad.

I picked a regular oil body massage for 90min and they have this promo for 30min body scrub for $15 (you need to buy a package of 3 though, which is $45 useable until end of June 2013).

I did not chose the masseur and had Phil. He has quite some good massage skills, strong with soft hands. Doesn't talk much because his English is a bit limited but I never like chatting while getting a massage anyway. I'd rather fall asleep haha. I asked for a focus on shoulders, back and buttocks and that's what he did. I'm glad. I spent more time on my face than on my back.

No happy ending and he did not ask me if I wanted one. He did try to be sensual and all, it was nice but I don't really like HE in those places lol. I did not get a private room ($15 or $20 extra) so I was in a room and some ang mo was next door. You basically can hear everyone's conversation. His masseur was Pinoy, that I understood haha.

Anyway, all in all quite a good experience:

90min body massage with oil: $109

special offer 30min body scrub: $15

Total of $124 for 120min of treatment. $62 per hour, which is not too too bad for Singapore I would say. Some home massage place also charge $60 per hour...

Went to WaterSpa last evening. Nice place, a bit smelly in the wet area but not too bad.

I picked a regular oil body massage for 90min and they have this promo for 30min body scrub for $15 (you need to buy a package of 3 though, which is $45 useable until end of June 2013).

I did not chose the masseur and had Phil. He has quite some good massage skills, strong with soft hands. Doesn't talk much because his English is a bit limited but I never like chatting while getting a massage anyway. I'd rather fall asleep haha. I asked for a focus on shoulders, back and buttocks and that's what he did. I'm glad. I spent more time on my face than on my back.

No happy ending and he did not ask me if I wanted one. He did try to be sensual and all, it was nice but I don't really like HE in those places lol. I did not get a private room ($15 or $20 extra) so I was in a room and some ang mo was next door. You basically can hear everyone's conversation. His masseur was Pinoy, that I understood haha.

Anyway, all in all quite a good experience:

90min body massage with oil: $109

special offer 30min body scrub: $15

Total of $124 for 120min of treatment. $62 per hour, which is not too too bad for Singapore I would say. Some home massage place also charge $60 per hour...

ENelym, when you will going again???

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There's a china masseur called Tony tat does b2b. He's tall lean and quite cute. But you have negotiate with him for the price, something I didn't really like. Another thing tat put me off was my 90 min massage ended in 70mins including shower and everything!! Was not happy with tat!

Never never and NEVER pick a chinese masseur(PRC) , dont wish to have prejudice, but NEvER....please learn and do NOT ever believe the short fling of happiness between just one reader with another PRC masseur, stories can be fabricated.....

go read the forums of straight people on about having foreigners please.... i m not against their "entry" but as long they dont poke into my ass, i m fine..

• 3 months later...

Just to share my personal experience with Water Spa recently.

Personally I always like to try hydrotherapy hence the idea of a water spa is intriguing. I have visited NFS, His Cherie before so decided to give Water Spa a shot.

When I reached Water Spa, a local Chinese guy received me and asked me to sit on a seat just outside spa. I wonder why because I do not see any customers in the waiting area inside the spa. And after telling him the weather is hot outside and it took me awhile to find the place, he still let me sat outside :(

Only after awhile, he asked me to enter the spa and he served me a glass of water. He passed me an iPad to look through the menu and simply disappear from my sight. Since I told him it was my first visit I wondered why he didn't even to market their packages or at least understand my need so that he could give me recommendations. Needless to say, I had questions after browsing the menu and waited for him to come back. When I asked him about one item on hydrotherapy, he told me that bathtub was not available and simply shrugged that it was just a soak-in-bathtub experience. Sigh. After selecting the package, I chose a china masseur since no other choice and went for a rain shower. Although the china masseur was friendly, I felt the customer centricity was lacking. He would simply pointed in the direction to expect me to go to next station understanding what am I supposed to do there. I also told him that was my first visit. And of course during the massage, not even 10 minutes, already asked me whether I want the HE for 50 bucks. The massage skill is so-so.

Massage skill: so-so. 4/10

Customer centricity: 2/10 - I gave 2 points for the friendliness of the China masseur

Environment: massage room is nothing fantastic, NFS better. The rain shower and bath area is covered by fabric blind and you can hear construction and traffic noises outside. The spa-ish feeling all gone. 4/10

Gone. I will frown if anyone ask me to go again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Water Spa @ Havlock
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic