Male HQ

Water Spa @ Havlock

Guest MarkBS

On 12/26/2021 at 8:34 PM, frauduster said:

Fong, Winson and Eugene have gone over. The rest, including Robin, have gone home. Shuang Spa, in any case, is already rather over-staffed with its own guys, Elvin, Lance, Jacob, Nick and Adam! Some will find it tough-going eventually and fall out, so support them while you can.

How old is Adam? How is he compare to the rest in Shuang?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Water Spa @ Havlock
  • G_M unlocked this topic
On 6/18/2022 at 10:34 AM, Dc122 said:

Actually Winston is more skinny fit. He’s body fat is super duper Low, so can you see the abs and muscles? Yes, but he’s not muscle fit, or even lean fit, he’s skinny fit.

yup. he is skinny fit but he smell of cigarettes especially when he open his mouth.

• 1 month later...
On 8/6/2022 at 5:23 PM, lacoste said:

I went to waterspa on April and meet a Malaysia guy still young, cute. He's not tall with very short hair, no armpit hair and no hairy cock. How know his name please ?

I like hairless body, Are there any steam room, how's the pricing like? 😊

I went to waterspa today and was served by lester.. he is quite tall (taller than me) and fit (depends on ur own definition). He is a malaysian chinese, in his late 20s.. 

My session started off with a shower.. and the massage was done in nude.. personally i felt his massage was okay only, did not 100% hit the points, but u can tell him where to focus on.. he checked with me on the massage pressure from time to time, which i felt that he was quite attentive.. he did some teasing ard my cracks during the session but i wasnt turned on (perhaps i was really tired).. 

He then requested me to flip over and lay on my back. He started off massaging my forehead and whispered if i wanted a HE or other services (with a price).. i hesitated but later i went along since i have not had intimate bonding for a very very long time due to my tight schedule at work.. i paid $80 after the session.. tho its pricey, i paid that price as a support for his living.. well, everyone works for livings right.. 😃

Before i left, he mentioned that I could look for him again next time.. but he also mentioned that i could request for someone that i prefer via the phone in the future.. 

Would i go back again? 

- maybe.. 

First time going & worst experience ever?

Called them up in the afternoon to book an appointment at 9.30pm. Asked about which masseur will be available. Was told that there were 5 & asked if I remember any of them. Of course I told him I won’t know any since I didn’t meet them before. He suggested to choose when I reach there.

When I reached the place, it was then I regretted why I didn’t just mention names that were recommended here. I was assigned an old uncle named Eugene. Skinny, averaged height, looks like he’s in the 50s? I was told that I came too late & all other masseurs had been taken. Ohhh woah! So much for choosing. No choice at all! So, it was “my fault” for not choosing the names first, I guess? So much for letting me choose~

Shower room was just a few steps from the massage room, which was convenient. Clean floors, spacious & nice showers, soap was not bad too. Down side, hook was too near the showers, towel tends to get wet easily. 

Massage bed was huge with creaking sounds. Should be quite new. Soft & new towels. How I know? It left bits of cotton on me & Eugene had to pick one up from every stroke he made. Distracting. Eugene skills weren’t that great. Shaking hands/arms, minimal pressure, hated the pinching actions he did on my back. Further distractions. Whole session was quiet which I like but you can hear the other room’s conversation as the partitions isn’t build all the way up to the ceiling. Don’t really get his actions of getting up & down the bed just to reach for the oil bottle that was place on the floor. Massage table was spacious enough to place a oil bottle. Strokes were quite repetitive, nothing to rave about. He tried to tease me but I was pissed from the start so it didn’t really work. 

He did end off with some services to try make me “happy” but it wasn’t really well done. Maybe it’s hard to accept the fact that I was sort of handled by an old uncle that I didn’t want at all. Felt even more pissed when he tried to explain the initial situation of “choosing”, trying to blame that I’m there too late? Stopped him there & took a shower. Asked for his name so that I can post it here & I still gave him a $50 tip as maybe being old wasn’t really his fault. 

Will I ever go back again? Depends on my mood I guess? & whether I get to start choosing the recommended names here. 

However, to those who like old skinny uncle & substandard massage skills, you may go ahead to try Eugene. Not here to stop anyone to try him~ 

#justheretosharemyexperience~

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Visited waterspa new location for the first time since they relocated. My therapist name tag was James or something, didn’t see clearly and didn’t ask for his name. Young guy, average look, normal build/slight meaty. Surprisingly good massage skill, definitely above average. I have been to home base, straight massage shop, etc for massage. I really don’t expect good massage in this kind of spa but my therapist definitely didn’t disappoint me.

PS: this spa is located next to a small gym. People definitely can see who goes in and out.

Edited by beta

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

If you are looking for a good and proper massage, i would highly recommend James at Waterspa. Have had several sessions with him and he has really good technique. He will spend time to find all the knots and really massage it all out by the end of the session. Would recommend taking a 1.5hr package so that he can go through the entire body and take time to address pain points. As someone who regularly works out, definitely need help to release the knots. Always looking forward to the next session with him. 

• 3 months later...

If you are looking for a good and proper massage, i would highly recommend James at Waterspa. Have had several sessions with him and he has really good technique. He will spend time to find all the knots and really massage it all out by the end of the session. Would recommend taking a 1.5hr package so that he can go through the entire body and take time to address pain points. As someone who regularly works out, definitely need help to release the knots. Always looking forward to the next session with him. 

Overbearingly Malaysian, 哪来的自信?A dude as nasty as he looks, makes Anson of Dspa seem like a pussycat! But those into alterdudes might find him titillating! Massage commendably good, I must say.

Has anyone noticed how anxious the masseurs are at all massage establishments to show you the door once all is done? How can a place of relaxation and rejunevation feel so rushed and tense? You cant sit around and chat or admire the place, as if the crossing of paths between customers is a calamitous event and must be precluded at all costs. 心里有鬼?

Edited by randomtots

• 3 weeks later...

Water spa, despite becoming a woeful shadow of its former pristine self back at Bukit Pasoh in terms of decor and design, still has a stable of excellent masseurs compared to Shuang, Dspa, SpaD and Cloud Nine. Its worst masseur is better than the best of the rest, so that says a lot!

Edited by mephistopheles

13 hours ago, mephistopheles said:

Water spa, despite becoming a woeful shadow of its former pristine self back at Bukit Pasoh in terms of decor and design, still has a stable of excellent masseurs compared to Shuang, Dspa, SpaD and Cloud Nine. Its worst masseur is better than the best of the rest, so that says a lot!

I actually beg to differ!  In my humble opinion, WaterSpa's worse masseur is really bad, and no where compared to the rest at Shuang Spa, DSPAradise, or Cloud Nine.  Please keep your extreme views to yourself.  Thank you!

Also, one man's meat is another man's poison!

I went to waterspa at its new location recently last month. Ambience is nice. I could easily hear noises from outside the room, so it won't be very relaxing if people enter the shop, counter people talks or uses phone to answer calls, etc.

Apart from that, I had a masseur who is not bad. Not the best but had very good strength. I shared with him my feedback directly as I felt he has potential to be even better. Simply put, his techniques were okay but with his good strength and improved techniques, he can be a very good masseur for those who prefer strong massages.

I would go again in future but it's not at the top of my list for now as the noise from outside the room puts me off a little :)

However if you are the kind that doesn't mind a bit of noise, this is not too bad a place to visit.

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

3 hours ago, maxaction said:

I actually beg to differ!  In my humble opinion, WaterSpa's worse masseur is really bad, and no where compared to the rest at Shuang Spa, DSPAradise, or Cloud Nine.  Please keep your extreme views to yourself.  Thank you!

Also, one man's meat is another man's poison!

You told me to keep my extreme views to myself and yet in the next breath said one man's meat is another man's poison. Where did you learn to speak with a forked tongue? Cloud Nine?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2023 at 9:38 PM, mephistopheles said:

Having sampled every one there, I must say Waterspa is under-rated and deserves better patronage. Unfortunately, its rates are the steepest amongst the big boys, so business is understandably crimped.

The staff, with the possible exception of Lester, are superlatively friendly, unlike those of the brother spa Shuang. Lester is sometimes moody but then if I had to come all the way from JB daily, I would be more than moody!

Edited by badkarma