Male HQ

How To Find Some Sleep In A Sauna

livelife2fullest

Seems like a stupid question, but sometime I stayed overnight at a sauna. After d fun, just wanna lay down somewhere to sleep, but no matter where, in d lounge, gym, even in d dry sauna, someone will find me & suck my cock & I just can get to sleep. I don't wanna go into a room & lock it to sleep cos tt's not being considerate to others who need a room for fun. Any suggestions?

Maybe no any place in the sauna is safe for a good sleep cos many people would think that is a hint from you to say that "Im lying down here, come suck or fxxk me"... So sad to say that! But thats true! The best is to sleep at home or in a room with someone else....:)

Btw, if u find a place like that, pls let me know also when I also need to sleep after clubbing and dun want to be disturbed... Cheers :) Have a nice day!

Hi guys -

I am an English fellow in UK now. When I was in HK I remember going to sleep (in a cubicle with curtain), wearing my towel around my waist....

After an evening of pleasure I had reached the point of not needing any more fun. (It's the sort of place where the staff sleep around 2 am, but a few clients continue to cruise around until - maybe - 4 am.)

I was deeply asleep but I slowly woke up when I could feel a hand carefully moving under my towel and touching my cock. Soon I was wide awake but I pretended to remain in a deep sleep. I now became fully erect and the 'visitor' became more bold, gently fondling my balls and lightly stroking my hard cock. Wow, he was skilful! The delicate touch of his fingertips encircled my dickhead and teased out the first precum.

I was so excited because it was a sort of secret invasion of my privacy and the place was so silent....

I wanted to open my eyes but at the same time, I didn't want his talented hands to stop... so I just changed position and made a little breathing noise like someone completely asleep. Now I allowed my legs to open wide, giving my new friend greater freedom to play, without giving him the impression he was waking me up.

(Probably, at this stage, he realised that I was no longer asleep but quietly cooperating with his gentle hands! But we both kept up the pretence.)

Finally I could not hold back my curiosity any longer. I decided to open my eyes and see who is sitting on my bunk. It turned out to be a nice young fellow wearing shorts and showing a super naked chest. We both smiled and moments later we were both on my bunk bed, cuddling and kissing. This led to a delightful 69 before the dawn light started to dispel the darkness of the night. Around 6 am we were taking a final shower together, chatting in the locker room and stepping out into the morning sunshine and a new day. Soon we were enjoying an unhurried breakfast together in one of the large hotels in Tsimshatsui. It turned out neither of us had to rush to work. Ah, happy memories!

So my suggestion is: try to get some sleep. But don't be surprised if horny guys wake you up in the night!

Edited by Blender88

Wow! Brought back happy memories ... or u're still in touch or hv he become ur bf? ... yes, I kept being woken up by guys caressing me, working on my cock & sucking it. Sigh, hv to keep going to d bathroom to wash after each suck ... then find another place & it goes on again :( ... no time left to sleep ... last night 1st time got a drunk who after sucking got me to fxxk him & then he kept "fainting", lucky my cock remained hard although he was sucking me in between each fxxk :) ... think I hv to give up sleeping overnight at saunas :( ... btw, what does English Fellow do? :)

Wow! Brought back happy memories ... or u're still in touch or hv he become ur bf? ... yes, I kept being woken up by guys caressing me, working on my cock & sucking it. Sigh, hv to keep going to d bathroom to wash after each suck ... then find another place & it goes on again sad.png ... no time left to sleep ... last night 1st time got a drunk who after sucking got me to fxxk him & then he kept "fainting", lucky my cock remained hard although he was sucking me in between each fxxk smile.png ... think I hv to give up sleeping overnight at saunas sad.png ... btw, what does English Fellow do? smile.png

It's good to know SG has all the hot sauna fun you guys need. Not everyone is comfortable with sauna 'culture' but those who love it can have endless horny adventures. People use the phrase "casual sex" - hahaha, that's wrong. It's not casual at all! It's very deliberate and very serious sex! Plus we go back to our lovers with improved love-making skills. (Just joking).

The guy in my incident? I never saw him again. But for a couple of hours, both inside and outside the sauna, we were loving friends.sleep1.gif Does that make any sense?

As for me, I'm a journalist and teacher - let me leave it at that. That's why I write kinda quickly and post here on BW far TOO OFTEN. :wacko:

• 1 month later...

Me and my friend did it actually. That was happening when all budget hotel was fully booked because of SuJu concert last week. So we didnt have any place to stay and were going back to Taiwan on sunday afternoon. So we went to sauna for a sleep. And surprisingly.. all rooms were also full. Many people were there for sleeping too! And my friend knocked the door and asked the guys if we could have the room because we wanna fxxk. That was the most fxxking hilarious excuse to wake people up and ask him to go out of the room. Yeah we did sleep for the first 30mins but not for the rest of the night. You know why we didnt ;-)

Actually sauna not for sleeping. But if stay overnight, can't be doing it all night long, right :) ... feel tt it's inconsiderate to occupy d rooms, esp alone, for sleeping & deprive others of d room for their proper use (hv sex lah). but seem like sleep anywhere, will get ppl disturb u, either touch u or suck ur cock. Not sure a note will stick all night long :)