Male HQ

Question About Ocs

Guest GavinCaduceus

Guest GavinCaduceus

I've a rather cute friend who is in OCS. I wonder what does he do there, & what will he do after that for the rest of his NS stint. Can anyone tell me? I'm new here...

Guest Ironrod

I've a rather cute friend who is in OCS. I wonder what does he do there, & what will he do after that for the rest of his NS stint. Can anyone tell me? I'm new here...

Since he is your FRIEND, why can't u just ask him leh?

Since this is not even remotely a GAY question........

I'm not from OCS but they train people to become officers to lead in the various roles in the Armed Forces. I have a feeling that the computer test you did when you enlist basically segregated everyone into the different roles they will play in the NS stint, but that's just my theory.

extracted from

"The Officer Cadet School is where future leaders of the SAF are moulded. The school prides itself on the tough, realistic training that turn soldiers into leaders. The rigorous military training conducted at the Officer Cadet School fosters fighting spirit, builds resilience and moulds character. A strong culture of discipline and excellence forges endurance and perseverance.

Whereas its mission has not altered over the years, the Officer Cadet School has embraced fresh and innovative training techniques, combining traditional know-how with new pedagogical methods.

Today, as the SAF reinvents itself as a 3rd Generation SAF, the Officer Cadet School strives to nurture a new breed of Officers who are committed to the defence of our Nation and are confident and adaptable to respond to new challenges."

COL Chua Boon Keat

Commander OCS

Every morning wake up at 530. 600 run/get fxxked. 615 breakfast. 630 wash up/area cleaning/get fxxked. 700 lectures/trainings/get fxxked. 1130 lunch. 1200 lectures/trainings/get fxxked. 1700 dinner. 1730 lecture/trainings/get fxxked.. 2230 sleep/get fxxked. Cycle repeats Mon-Friday.

Every morning wake up at 530. 600 run/get fxxked. 615 breakfast. 630 wash up/area cleaning/get fxxked. 700 lectures/trainings/get fxxked. 1130 lunch. 1200 lectures/trainings/get fxxked. 1700 dinner. 1730 lecture/trainings/get fxxked.. 2230 sleep/get fxxked. Cycle repeats Mon-Friday.

At least when u get commisioned u get to screw guys for the rest of ur army life, except higher ranking peeps lo

OCS.. Of Course Suck! A lot of BJs inside! :D

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

By typing this I fear no one's gonna friend me. :c

you cosplay with it.

That one accident can go through the body one leh, right? Don't teach the kids here wrong things hee.

Its meant to collect dust one. ;)

The glass cover comes with it or not ah? I had a friend who mounted it in a glass box in their new house living room... so called renovation... :wacko:

LOL SAF's always sucking money from its slaves.

Don't say until like that lah. There must be a lot of people who will eventually go out and buy a glass casing for their swords, so why not make life easier for everyone and get one supplier to do it in mass scale and everyone (hopefully) benefit from the lower cost of production.

The cost of 2 years in the forces is intangible. I did my 2.5 years and so be it, no point complaining. (just saying in general).

Don't say until like that lah. There must be a lot of people who will eventually go out and buy a glass casing for their swords, so why not make life easier for everyone and get one supplier to do it in mass scale and everyone (hopefully) benefit from the lower cost of production.

The cost of 2 years in the forces is intangible. I did my 2.5 years and so be it, no point complaining. (just saying in general).

Basic economics of demand and supply.

That said, I do feel that OCS produces mostly airheads nowadays - many of those I've encountered in the last 12 months makes one wonder.... :wacko:

As for using the sword for cosplay, well, don't get caught. ;)

Instagram @the_meowprince

I personally feel, airheads are not just made in OCS. The generation of the 90s and 00s have their lives paved out to them by their parents till likely the age after University, foreign University perhaps even.

In such conditions, you will discover more first-time job hunter demanding rights than offering what they can provide the society.

With regards to demand and supply, I see it more as a crude businessman opportunist to monopolize it by offering directly to the OCS folks who just got theirs swords. Also, that cannot happen when you don't have a good relation with whoever is in-charge to allow such to happen.

I personally feel, airheads are not just made in OCS. The generation of the 90s and 00s have their lives paved out to them by their parents till likely the age after University, foreign University perhaps even.

In such conditions, you will discover more first-time job hunter demanding rights than offering what they can provide the society.

:thumb:

With regards to demand and supply, I see it more as a crude businessman opportunist to monopolize it by offering directly to the OCS folks who just got theirs swords. Also, that cannot happen when you don't have a good relation with whoever is in-charge to allow such to happen.

You got buyers who don't know better. So you'll have cheapo sellers taking advantage. DD x SS. :whistle:

Instagram @the_meowprince

Basic economics of demand and supply.

That said, I do feel that OCS produces mostly airheads nowadays - many of those I've encountered in the last 12 months makes one wonder.... :wacko:

As for using the sword for cosplay, well, don't get caught. ;)

If it wasn't for the rank I would have facepalm everytime my commander opened his mouth.

What do you guys do with the sword they give you? So big sized and waste of space, are you allowed to throw it away?

After our 3rd month dating, one day, my ex bf, who was then a cdo officer, brought along his officer sword on our 23th date I think.

I was wondering to myself, what the hell was he doing bringing his ocs sword along on our date?

He showed me his sword, and told me, it was not an ordinary sword, as this was given to the top best cadet with outstanding results.

Then he blend down on his knees , proposed to me with his sword, vowing he will want to to be with me for the rest of his life,, and protect me with his sword, with the officer's honour.

So I fell for it.

Those were the memories. I still think of him whenever i see an officer's sword, or when one is being mentioned

Sign.

Edited by TheVisitors

He contracted a genetic disease, which is stored in his DNA, that will eventually deform his looks.

After 5 years together, through series of struggles, he reluctantly asked me to leave him, as to seek happiness with someone else, althought I was very reluctant to do so.

But I am thankful of the 5yrs of bliss and happiness with him.

Edited by TheVisitors