Male HQ

Recruitment Agency

b0ynsf19

Hi Guys! Any Job recruitment agency to introduce ? Because i jus ORD-ED and have no idea where to start looking for job . Anyone with constructive idea , feel free to reply me :) Thank you.

Different job agencies specialies different kinds of jobs they offer to their candidates too...

Adacco, Pasona & JAC, they offer Japanese speaking jobs (mainly in Accounting, sales etc)

Kelly Services is more on Business & Marketing.

Recruit Express is more on IT (they have other sectors too)

Actually... if you're unsure, hit jobsdb & jobstreet, they're more wide range jobs for poly and uni students :)

Good luck for your job search! :)

Will you be my valentine's? :D

GMP is good, at least for me. Don't ever go to bgc, i kana before hardsell agent who will just push u to any job with hidden catch behind that job to increase their earnings and there's penalty charges. It will be too late to back up after you take up the job and realize the truth.

IKR! they will force you onto a job and if you dun accept the job they wun give a fk about you already. even when you tell them that you're not interested in the job that they reccomend you.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.