Male HQ

Torn Between Two Lovers

I am sure if the other 2 agree to be 1st wife and mistress, it will solve your problem. Whilst you have choices, many out there are waiting for heaven to rain men...

Anyway, I only experienced once as one of the 2 husbands and I gave up the fight as it is tiring!

这些日子以来

从你信中我才明白

这些日子以来

在你心中已经有了另一个男孩

我知道爱情不能勉强

但是我还是无法释怀

认识你只不过是最近的事情

感觉上却好像是早已和你熟悉

可是我不断想起你的另一段感情

我是不是该离开你

我不想介入别人故事

我是不是该离开你

我不想和别人分享你

请你告诉我

我问我自己

z

Guest Not Easy

Torn Between Two Lovers - Mar MacGregor

There are times when a woman has to say what's on her mind

Even though she knows how much it's gonna hurt

Before I say another word let me tell you, I love you

Let me hold you close and say these words as gently as I can

There's been another man that I've needed and I've loved

But that doesn't mean I love you less

And he knows he can't possess me and he knows he never will

There's just this empty place inside of me that only he can fill

Torn between two lovers, feelin' like a fool

Lovin' both of you is breakin' all the rules

Torn between two lovers, feelin' like a fool

Lovin' you both is breakin' all the rules

You mustn't think you've failed me

Just because there's someone else

You were the first real love I ever had

And all the things I ever said

I swear they still are true

For no one else can have the part of me I gave to you

I couldn't really blame you if you turned and walked away

But with everything I feel inside, I'm asking you to stay

Torn between two lovers

Feelin' like a fool

Lovin' both of you is breakin' all the rules

----------------------------------------------------------

I am sure how you wish that each one of them is born in another time, another place. Straighten up your thoughts and weigh your options - dun let each one of them slip away leaving you with nothing.

i have my fair share of such experience. being one of the two snatchers as well as the one being torn between the other two. yes yes dream catcher, it can feel abit flattering at first but once that attention period has past, guilt sneaks in and you start to feel a wee bit guilty about wanting to have your cake and eat it too.

ask yourself these -

1 why am i in such a situation in the first place? did i allow it to happen?

2 why am i doing this to myself (hack care the other 2, u r always more important!)

3 m i enjoying this? if yes, what reasons? if no, then u better bloody wake up!

if u can answer the above 3 questions, then u would know wat to do. if u dun, then u won't find any answers in this thread anyway. :smokin:

Serve my fellow bottom men well !

Let's change position, if happen your dream guy ask you to share him with another guy, will you agree or you prefer to have him all, think & you will get the answer.

let me give a simpleton ans

the person you loved the most is yourself. you enjoy the love and affection being showered by the 2 guys. you loved their attention. in fact you wanted both of them to share 1 of you.

the best of both world, that's what you wanted

put it bluntly, you dont love the 2 guys as much as you think.

i am not a moralist, in fact i think all of us are selfish and love is selfish, but putting this into a forum and proclaiming to be a victim ("lost for words"...?) definitely priceless...

you want an ans, here's one - give the both of them up, let them find true happiness elsewhere.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest MYsuperRABBIT
if you should choose one of those men, my suggestion would be that you make a list of the goods and the bads from both men. it might make the decision easier. hopefully...

i think this is a good answer... 2mee, Love is a CHOICE !

but there r pros n cons here too

pros

1- you can focus on loving him

2- He gets 100% of your love

3- U get to know more of him

to name few

cons

1- YOu may know know him until u r together with him 4 a long time

2- HE MAY NOT B WAT HE IS NOW(WE ALL WEAR MASK, AREN'T WE?)

JUST TO NAME 2

I don't think making a list makes sense. You can't quantify a feeling. Love is irrational most of the time. He may have 1001 bad points and you still fall hopelessly in love with him.

I feel that there is no way you can love the both of them equally. I am sure you like one of them better, maybe you don't even know it yourself. I guess you have to find out who.

Jealousy is when you realise the things you don't have.

Envy is when you realise the things you'd never have.

-Nip/Tuck

This reminds me of the blind men who feel every part of the elephant....In life, we cannot have everything....some guys may not satisfy you at beds but you know they will stand by you, care for you, etc in times of your needs.

Be realistic and wake up from dream. I think the problem is not the other 2 persons but YOU.....

You probably

- have fear and insecurity of what if you make the wrong choice

- greedy for something in each of the 2 persons

- are manipulative

- dont know what you want

Pls sort out your thoughts/feelings before they become more confused

z

I was in this situation before i met my current bf.

lets call this person D. D have a bf, he is a flight steward. So he tells me that whenever his bf files all his time is devoted to me. But when his bf is around, he has to accompany him.

Intially i was very much in love with him. so I sort of agree. But i gradually felt that i am being used. Though he does care and love him, but he can never leave his bf. he told me his bf threatened to die if he leaves.

So in the end i left him, coz i realise that he is selfish. and i love myself too much to do this. Now i have a loving bf and i love him too. See happy ending does exist!

Guest Guest_guest

Perhaps all 3 of you will be much happier without each other now that you reached this stage!

Don't create any triangle and get stucked in one! Wake up!

let me give a simpleton ans

the person you loved the most is yourself. you enjoy the love and affection being showered by the 2 guys. you loved their attention. in fact you wanted both of them to share 1 of you.

the best of both world, that's what you wanted

put it bluntly, you dont love the 2 guys as much as you think.

i am not a moralist, in fact i think all of us are selfish and love is selfish, but putting this into a forum and proclaiming to be a victim ("lost for words"...?) definitely priceless...

you want an ans, here's one - give the both of them up, let them find true happiness elsewhere.

Agree with OB.

I think you are very selfish when it comes to r/s.

I am sure there's one that you love more than the other. It could never be exactly equal. Even parents will favour one child more than the other.

Ask yourself the question. Who do you love most? Then give up the other and let him find his true love, rather than to share 0.5 of you.

"Do what you wanna do in life despite what others say, it's your life anyway."

I am in love with two person and i sometimes find it hard to make a choice. Leaving the other one will break his heart and vice versa. I am in a confuse astage as i spoken to both of them and they refuse to share BF. I am just lost for words.

I the first place, you have allow yourself to fall for 2 person. I am very sure that one guy may have somthing which the other don't have and you like it very much.

True to say, in love and r/s, one is selfish, but you have over done it. I think it is only fair that the 2 refuses to share BF. You are the one who is in a difficult situation cause you have cause it yourself.

Have a good heart, if you love them that much, let one of them go, heart broken he maybe, but he will find someone soon, if he is such a good person that you fall for him, that also love him like you do or even more.

Seems like to you, love is to have and to hold, but love is also giving and sacrificing...

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

Hi maybe let me share my experience. When i fell in love with my 1st BF, i din know that he was attached.

We were happily together for about 6 months and i din notice anything wrong untill one day he told me he actually had a BF who is currently overseas and will be back very soon.

At that moment of time i was shock and he even showed me his BF photo. I was very very very hear break and very very sad that i have no mood to study my ACCA exam, and i failed my exam because of this.

it was really really very very hurting especially when i love him so much. Few yrs later i received a call from him, he told me hr broke off with his BF and he still got feeling for me, ask me if i wan to be his BF, at that time i am not attached, i was mad and told him off by telling him " I AM NOT YOUR RESERVE".

he kept call me a few time but i rejected him many time. For my next relationship, i will ask " Are you attached", if you are i won't wan to have any connection with him.

so please please dun play this kind of game.

Thanks for sharing your story.. fisherman. Very sad indeed.

My ex has never forgiven me all these years for leaving him to be with another man. He didn't realise I was trying to be fair to him. That I can not give him myself totally when I'm in love with another man. He was even prepared to share me with this other guy but I know I have to let him go because he deserved someone who can be with him 100%.

Hot 3somes aside, I don't think I have enough to give two men my love and my heart.

Good luck.

Hi maybe let me share my experience. When i fell in love with my 1st BF, i din know that he was attached.

We were happily together for about 6 months and i din notice anything wrong untill one day he told me he actually had a BF who is currently overseas and will be back very soon.

At that moment of time i was shock and he even showed me his BF photo. I was very very very hear break and very very sad that i have no mood to study my ACCA exam, and i failed my exam because of this.

it was really really very very hurting especially when i love him so much. Few yrs later i received a call from him, he told me hr broke off with his BF and he still got feeling for me, ask me if i wan to be his BF, at that time i am not attached, i was mad and told him off by telling him " I AM NOT YOUR RESERVE".

he kept call me a few time but i rejected him many time. For my next relationship, i will ask " Are you attached", if you are i won't wan to have any connection with him.

so please please dun play this kind of game.

True, cos if you becomes his bf, you can never be sure he dun have another spare outside.

A leopard will never change its spots.

:P

Thanks for sharing your story.. fisherman. Very sad indeed.

My ex has never forgiven me all these years for leaving him to be with another man. He didn't realise I was trying to be fair to him. That I can not give him myself totally when I'm in love with another man. He was even prepared to share me with this other guy but I know I have to let him go because he deserved someone who can be with him 100%.

Hot 3somes aside, I don't think I have enough to give two men my love and my heart.

Good luck.

He might not have realised it at that point of time cos he will be sad and angry etc. However after some years, he will know that its good for him.

Just like myself, I now really glad that my previous exes broke up with me!

Haha. :D

• 2 weeks later...

i know it is difficult to love 2 guys at the same time. Anyway i settle it and choose one that i love most. we are happy. Except that i broke another guy heart i know the pain he felt inside him. My dearest i am sorry. we are not meant to be together as we fight so often with out every compromise and ahve no solution to our relationship. :thumb:

I like to share my experience too. There was a time when i had 2 dates. I knew one guy about a few weeks eariler than the other. However, this guy and me are not really compatible as we quarrel often. Anyway, we were not bf yet. However, he called me so often that i begin to feel something between us. Then i got to know another guy, i actually wanted to know him slowly and see if we are compatible before going steady. However, he fall for me so quickly and started calling me dear the 2nd time we met. He has such a sweet and accomodating nature that won my heart over.

But i really cant handle this....i feel torn between two parties and i am really the one who suffers the most. I just cannot take the guilt feeling. Then immediately, i decided to tell the second guy that i wish to slow things down. He reacted very adversely and cut off all communication with me. Actually, i have his interest at heart when i told him that. I do not wish to hurt either parties before i decide. But, i the end, i am the one who got hurt.

• Guest locked this topic