Male HQ

Who Kana Dengue Before?

Guest kentpwr

Guest kentpwr

Hi, who kana dengue fever before? How long does it takes to take effect once stung and recover? Where is the effected area now ley?

I had - probably about 8 years ago. It was a bad haemorraghic dengue fever which I was hospitalised for 10 days and had blood transfusion.

Can't really tell how soon you will be 'infected', once bitten by the aedes mosquito. But there are obvious symptoms - rashes, loss of taste and high fever at night/early morning. It is important to go to the doctor and have your blood checked - usually there will be a drop in blood platelets.

Not sure about current dengue statistics.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Hi, who kana dengue fever before? How long does it takes to take effect once stung and recover? Where is the effected area now ley?

There is good web about it by our health authority and you might read it:

http://www.dengue.gov.sg/subject.asp?id=10

http://www.moh.gov.sg/corp/about/faqs/illn...gue&id=23920641

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

worldangel .. :clap: :clap: :clap: - I was trying to find the online info! :) Thanks!

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

If u think u have dengue fever, do check your home for breeding areas.

When I had dengue about 15 years ago and was hospitalised, the health inspectors came to check my house. Think hospital tells them. And because they found traces in the water gutter, we were fined. Cant remember the amount but think was a few hundred. As if it wasnt enough that I was weak and hospitalised..

worldangel .. :clap: :clap: :clap: - I was trying to find the online info! :) Thanks!

You are welcome. I had surfed the web before as one of my nephew was suspected to have dengue fever before but it was false alarm :oops:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

• Guest locked this topic