Male HQ

What Will Make Parents Happy This Cny

Guest MPH

I stay with my parents. Help up with chores and help to take care of them. NY is a very chinese festival. We have reunion dinner and I give them Ang Bao. Drive them to visit relatives. hat do the gay bros here do to make your parents happy during the festive period.

Provided you stay with them. Those who stay alone will have problem finding time to help their parents spring clean. Besides, reunion dinner is a norm and I don't give Ang Bao except to buy them gift in the form of goodies (pineapple tart) which they love to eat. Some family members even have to work on CNY eve until very late. My parents regard CNY is just another holiday and so they told their children not to spend too much on ornaments or tibits. However, food is a must for the family like ba gua, cakes, orange, sweet dessert, steamboat, Lou Hei Yu Sheng ....etc which symbolise happiness and prosperity. Other than that...we try to avoid nosey relatives who love to pry other people family's matter.

I stay with my parents. Help up with chores and help to take care of them. NY is a very chinese festival. We have reunion dinner and I give them Ang Bao. Drive them to visit relatives. hat do the gay bros here do to make your parents happy during the festive period.

Good son ! :thumb: To add, you can get married with a girl and give your parents a grand child next year. They will be in cloud 9.

I think most parents wld like to see their son get married and have kids, perhaps this will make them happy.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

If the goal is to have grandkids to make your parents happy, a wife is no longer necessary to accomplishthe task. I've contemplated the option for surrogacy myself, but at this point in my life, I don't think i have the time nor am I settled to be a parent. However when the day comes, I just might do it, and surprise my mom.

Love. 

• Guest locked this topic