Male HQ

Anyone Using Happycall Pan From Korea?...

• 4 months later...

I got it for my mom from Gmarket a few months ago.

She like it a lot, says that the Happycall cooked quite evenly when you close the lid, and also because of the non-stick properties.

I think I brought it for $60+ from a Korean seller.

Edited by BlackWhiteGrey

I got it for my mom from Gmarket a few months ago.

She like it a lot, says that the Happycall cooked quite evenly when you close the lid, and also because of the non-stick properties.

I think I brought it for $60+ from a Korean seller.

That's even cheaper than this deal :

http://www.deal.com.sg/deals/singapore/S72-9-Multi-Purpose-Happy-Call-Double-Pan

120px-Zoso.svg.png

The cheapest place to buy the happy call pan is at the basement of United Square. Can't remember the name of the shop. But it is one that sells household appliances at bargain prices. I bought 2 there at $59 each. There a larger and deeper pan one going at $99.

I use it to pan fry fish, cook vege & eggs, grill steaks and make okonomiyaki too. Actually, your creativity is the limit :)

The cheapest place to buy the happy call pan is at the basement of United Square. Can't remember the name of the shop. But it is one that sells household appliances at bargain prices. I bought 2 there at $59 each. There a larger and deeper pan one going at $99.

I use it to pan fry fish, cook vege & eggs, grill steaks and make okonomiyaki too. Actually, your creativity is the limit :)

Gonna take a trip down to United Sq to check it out :D Tnx!

Instagram: vodkabaker

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Help with recipes etc?

Because of all the hype about this utensil, I bought one, but so far used it only once. And am actually quite lost about how to use it.

Would someone help with tips, recipes?

Greatly appreciate it.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.