Male HQ

Ooc From Ocs To Become Admin Spec

Guest GavinCaduceus

Guest GavinCaduceus

If someone OOC from OCS to become an admin spec there , is it true that he can book out daily ? I'm not in NS yet , if you guys don't mind , please answer me . The feeling of the unknown is killing me ! :o THANKS MUCH ! :D

yes. but not immediately... see how is the local condition... nothing is set in stone... there are those admin specs who are required to stay in - and only book out weekends...

Most in non-Operational units usually get to go back daily... but not all.

If someone OOC from OCS to become an admin spec there , is it true that he can book out daily ? I'm not in NS yet , if you guys don't mind , please answer me . The feeling of the unknown is killing me ! :o THANKS MUCH ! :D

If he is attached to OCS, likely to be stayout cos most training schools staff dun stay in unlike active units.

Guest GavinCaduceus
yes. but not immediately... see how is the local condition... nothing is set in stone... there are those admin specs who are required to stay in - and only book out weekends... Most in non-Operational units usually get to go back daily... but not all.

So what does he do there ? Because the word 'admin' like quite misleading leh . Is it like paperwork ? Correct me if I'm wrong .

ooced as well and was revocated as an admin spec.

stayed in during my time whenever required. that was about 3-4 days a week.

no action of any sort with anyone; just loads of eating and eating. within 6 months i burgeon to the size that even my mother wouldnt recognize if not for the fact that she sees me at least 2-3 times a week. truest story. sigh.

not everyone who oocs from command sch gets to be revocated as an admin spec. had friends who were revocated to become CQMS, ordinary clerks, storemen and even drivers too. seriously depends on your condition then.

---

Dignity is a facade we wear to hide our ignorance.

Guest GavinCaduceus
ooced as well and was revocated as an admin spec. stayed in during my time whenever required. that was about 3-4 days a week. no action of any sort with anyone; just loads of eating and eating. within 6 months i burgeon to the size that even my mother wouldnt recognize if not for the fact that she sees me at least 2-3 times a week. truest story. sigh. not everyone who oocs from command sch gets to be revocated as an admin spec. had friends who were revocated to become CQMS, ordinary clerks, storemen and even drivers too. seriously depends on your condition then.

He OOCed because of medical condition (mild) . In short , it's gonna be pretty slack for him I suppose ? Nothing to do there , weekends can bookout . Thanks :) But is it paperwork as in desk work ? Sorry , I ask alot of questions ...

since ure not in NS den why bother?

He OOCed because of medical condition (mild) . In short , it's gonna be pretty slack for him I suppose ? Nothing to do there , weekends can bookout . Thanks :) But is it paperwork as in desk work ? Sorry , I ask alot of questions ...

ask so much for what?

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

he could be asking for his lover ;)

well it still depends on the medical condition that warrants the ooc. and who says admin work's slack? i worked 72hours straight without much sleep in between before when i was preparing the administrative stuff for overseas exercise.

anyway if you're really asking for your lover, absence makes the heart grow fonder. let him be a man please.

---

Dignity is a facade we wear to hide our ignorance.

Guest GavinCaduceus
he could be asking for his lover ;) well it still depends on the medical condition that warrants the ooc. and who says admin work's slack? i worked 72hours straight without much sleep in between before when i was preparing the administrative stuff for overseas exercise. anyway if you're really asking for your lover, absence makes the heart grow fonder. let him be a man please.

What do you mean by 'let him be a man please.' ? o.O

admin job doesnt means can book out, really depends on whether is it an active unit or not? is he with a 'support unit' or 'combat unit' and admin can means doing Logistic admin, manpower admin, blah blah blah

even he can book out, but if camp is at tuas and he stays east? whats the point? the commuting can kill u, plus mrt so unpredictable.. wait got to break glass panel and walk tunnel :yuk:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pvantage

if u OOC, u won't be the admin spec / clerk / whatsoever. depends on how good u r and how desperate the school wants to keep u. or else, u may be posted out to elsewhere as other appointment.