Male HQ

What Is It Like To Have Cum In The Anus?

Guest lexluther

Guest lexluther

am a btm here, tried getting fxxked, but of course with condom for safety sake. sometimes will do it at home with a dildo, but been curious on how it feels like to feel the cum squirting into my anus...

Why don't you get someone who is a regular buddy, and knows his status, then try doing it raw?

@babyfaced, virgins are so not fun. You will be in agony rather than having fun when the cum is in your ass

Just to add, find a precum leaker. The fxxking gets smoother with natural lubricant.

Edited by keyboard

What abt tight virgin btms? :P so is it safe to do raw though with a known virgin.

LOL, tight virgin btms, must find patient experienced top. Two virgins... if you do get WOW sex, that's because it's the first time and nothing else to compare with.

Find someone you trust and know that is safe. $30 for a HIV test and 20 mins is not too much time to waste for a virgin ass.

LOL, tight virgin btms, must find patient experienced top. Two virgins... if you do get WOW sex, that's because it's the first time and nothing else to compare with.

Find someone you trust and know that is safe. $30 for a HIV test and 20 mins is not too much time to waste for a virgin ass.

Or shorter lifespan while the world discriminates u.. and u also waste away very slowly with high medical bills.

很多事情 不是誰說了就算

即使傷心 結果還是自己擔

多少次失望表示著多少次期盼

事實證明 幸福很難

我們之間 不是誰說了就算

拉扯的愛 徒增結局的難堪

一百次相愛只要有一次的絢爛

下一次 會更勇敢

don't you have a ass cleaner spray in the toilet? best if connected to the hot water supply. douche... hot water, cold water, hot water, cold water... you can feel your anal track balooning from the experience - yet be careful, just full ok leow... not BALOON... hahaha... also very good for cleaning out before anal sex... and just normal hygene... when you do Number 2... always something left behind in the anal track...

almost the same feeling - although in much smaller squirts... but feels HOTTER... and feel the whole shaft and head THROBBING as it ejaculates... if you are still paying attention - that is... you might be too busy screaming, or sucking his tongue or tasting your bedsheet/pillow to notice... but usually the top will be suddenly going to full jackhammer speed and grab you so hard with his hands wherever he is grabbing.. you will know he is about to explode.... some even bite down hard on whatever he is biting...heh heh heh... which accounts for your screaming too :)

try to be aware of all the sensations of your body at the moment of spontaneous malfunction ..... the wild thrusting will actually go out of sync... hee hee hee... yeah the ejaculation speed is different from his trusting speed... unless so good to actually sync...and he shall be singing the opera and you in soprano... condom or no condom... that should be the high high end note of that scene... part two after the interlude... or end of programme leow... just dun be Singaporean at this stage and get up and leave before it's truely over...

this thought came to my mind, have a syringe & lube by your side, lube up ur ass & syringe, jo till u cum, pick up syringe and suck up every drop of sperm into the syringe, push syringe up ur ass.. n inject ur cum..! viola!

just not horny enuff to do it myself :(

Yes yes... Always wanted to try this... But everytime after cum, totally no more horniness to do this..

By the way, do we have to clean out the cum after its shoot into the hole? Can't we leave it inside?

Guest Marad44
...By the way, do we have to clean out the cum after its shoot into the hole? Can't we leave it inside?

Good question mango_juice. Not a few Westerners have commented, "Don't you Asians enjoy after-play? Once you finish, you guys dash to the washroom for cleaning up, as though the sex was all dirty". :whistle:

Good question mango_juice. Not a few Westerners have commented, "Don't you Asians enjoy after-play? Once you finish, you guys dash to the washroom for cleaning up, as though the sex was all dirty". :whistle:

Well, not all Asians are like that... ;)

But in general, you are right.

What abt tight virgin btms? :P so is it safe to do raw though with a known virgin.

Known virgin is one thing but you don't need to have had anal sex to get AIDS. Someone could have gotten AIDS without having done anal sex.. be it a top or a bottom hor. So please let's get this right here.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

i think like most pxxn i have watched, it might just leaked out, really dunoe never try it.

unless u are super horny and want to feel how it is like to have cum flowing out ur ass n down ur legs?

well,, perhaps some frens cld tie me up and do it for me? (as in inject my own cum up my ass..)

Yes yes... Always wanted to try this... But everytime after cum, totally no more horniness to do this..

By the way, do we have to clean out the cum after its shoot into the hole? Can't we leave it inside?