Male HQ

Heart Is At A Lost.. Need Advise!

Guest nnavi

Hi guys, I need some advise as I am totally at a lost. I really like this guy for like 2 years already, and he told me he liked me to. We went out together and all, lying on his shoulder and watching a movie like how a couple would do so. However, whenever I raise the question up about him being my bf and all, he willjust ignore me and won't text me for like months, and soon after that he will text me asking if we can hang out. I am really lost, not wanting to say no cause I still like him a lot. All my friends have told me to move on but I really can't seem to cause he is the 1st guy who I ever liked and he is also the 1st guy who ever told me that he like me for who I am and not just for sex. I am really lost.. What should I do?

"he told me he liked me too" this sentence does not go hand in hand with "he will just ignore me and won't text me for like months".

I get the feeling that he's only using you to relieve boredom? Like he only talks to you when nobody else is available. A non-sexual booty call if you will.

He's definitely NOT feeling whatever you're feeling for him (or as strongly in any case).

Stay strong, cut him out of your life. This will save you loads of unnecessary grief.

"he told me he liked me too" this sentence does not go hand in hand with "he will just ignore me and won't text me for like months". I get the feeling that he's only using you to relieve boredom? Like he only talks to you when nobody else is available. A non-sexual booty call if you will. He's definitely NOT feeling whatever you're feeling for him (or as strongly in any case). Stay strong, cut him out of your life. This will save you loads of unnecessary grief.

Agree with Grim. It seems hard, but why not make new friends? Or hang out with old ones?

For now, he's not the guy for you. Be civil, but don't let him run you over like a doormat.

Why burn bridges???

Having a platonic friend is good... provides a shoulder when it's available...

or you are just hell bent on "must be BF or nothing" shit? that way you end up with NO friends... till your bf comes (and goes - the way most things here goes)

good to make one or two platonic friends who can be objective with you whenever...

you should just enjoy his company when available, and when not, go look actively for some one who is more 'dedicated' yet, when no one yet and this one comes back to say hi let's hang out, you can either say yes ok or no not free...

maybe I'm a dud at love... but hell... i'm not gonna be held ransom for it... just enjoy your life, and enjoy all the company you can get, and from that pool, maybe one or few can advance into your inner circle, and one or two into the heart of hearts as a 'soul-friend' first... and finally, after years of soul friend - maybe go on to soul mate...

Yep don't be desperate...it turns some people off. Just be frens n let things develope in time.

Hold back a little....liking you does not mean....i want to be your steady bf now.

Give him space....on the other hand he may be using you like what others metioned too.

Once you not so desperate...then you can get the feel of things a lot better.

Steady does it. All the best.

Guest Marad44

If you are emotionally bankrupt, may I suggest a little quiet to let the dust settle? We are casualties of our own fervor, however, we are outfitted with a healing mechanism.

No one can go back and start a new beginning but anyone can start today and make a new ending. If you really want to do something you'll find a way. If you don't you'll find an excuse.

Take small bites at a time and you will ultimately find your own voice.

Power be with you.