Male HQ

Are Most Forumers Here Old Or Unattractive?

orangair

Dear TS,

What is your interpretation of old and/or unattractive? To some, a certain age may eludes confidence while some prefers only young lads. A few wrinkles might oozes charm while some remain so tight lipped about their age.

I am in my mid 30s, old to some, young to others. I have my fair share of compliments and decent amount of constructive feedback... so am I old and unattractive? In my opinion, and no offence to others, I do not really care. :)

p/s: EasleyLim - nice picture!

Young is not necessarily attractive.

Old also not necessarily unattractive.

Many mature men are more charming and attractive than young guys.

A powerful and rich man is forever attractive.

If can choose, i prefer old but rich man who can give me a comfortable and carefree life than young poor guy who makes me worry and suffer together with him everyday.

Guest malickoh
Young is not necessarily attractive. Old also not necessarily unattractive. Many mature men are more charming and attractive than young guys. A powerful and rich man is forever attractive. If can choose, i prefer old but rich man who can give me a comfortable and carefree life than young poor guy who makes me worry and suffer together with him everyday.

Your last sentence just confirmed you as a Bimbo ! Haha...bimbo with no brains !! Oh sorry you do have one, it's down under within your balls, that's why you can't think. Haha...

Your last sentence just confirmed you as a Bimbo ! Haha...bimbo with no brains !! Oh sorry you do have one, it's down under within your balls, that's why you can't think. Haha...

I dont agree. I think it is an honest statement. So what is wrong with a person expressing an honest opinion? I say good for him.

Guest Lunarstone

May be I should change my title, are most people here lonely and single?

I am single but am certainly not lonely. On attractiveness, now that my acne has more less subsided and what remains are "battle scars", I find myself average looking.

Attractiveness is not always about physical, it is also about how a person carries himself. And attractiveness is also not depending on age. Some people are cute when they are young, but they do not age very well. Some people are not attractive when they are younger because they are lacking in the self confidence to show their best, but when they mature, they are totally awesome.

And alone/single does not mean lonely because one can make full use of their singlehood. Likewise, there are also tons of people who are in relationships or in company of lots of people but feels extremely miserable and lonely.

I shall go back to my usual advice... you might be the best looking in the world, but if there is so much negativity in you, you can be sure that people can feel it and shun you. It is almost like an emotional black hole... you just suck up all the happiness in people. And you can be one who is average and perhaps not attractive, there will still be people who appreciate you and think of you whenever they want a good company.

Lastly, if you actually think you are not attractive and continues to feel as if the world crashes on you, chances are you are going to stay where you are. Humans are very good in self victimising.

Edited by briax

I dont agree. I think it is an honest statement. So what is wrong with a person expressing an honest opinion? I say good for him.

Gold diggers are everywhere. Honest opinion doesn't mean we concur. Gold diggers are leechs. We respect people who value hard work, not these type.

Guest tan kian wee yamaha

of course not, my dear !!

I'm still as attractive as before, even though i'm in my late 40s now.

I can score many young tops as i wish, een though sometimes $$$ speaks. but, heck !! i'm fabulous !!

muack muack

xoxo

Not sure about who is old or unattractive.

I just have very strong sense that the unattractive ones are "Sushibomb" and "Curious".

amidst_the_stars also

age and attractiveness are all relative...

if u are 12, a person 36 is considered old.

if u are 36, a person 108 is considered old.

if u r into muscles, a chub is considered unattractive

if u r into chub, a jock is considered unattractive.

wat's de baseline and wat did u wanna find out by asking?

Guest Marad44

Isn't attractiveness a sum of quantitative and qualitative parameters? Besides the physical appeal of facial features, shape, proportion and skin, studies have uncovered the science behind appeal. Smell, voice, financial stability are three of them.

When I observe people as an amateur photographer - not only for their physical attributes but also their personality, grooming, poise and conduct - I am inclined to think one can cultivate these four intangible qualities and 'preserve' the appeal, albeit whatever his age.

I think it really comes down to personal preferences , the apple in my eyes might not be yours. Everybody thinks differently , no matter how unattractive u might be , u will still be the apple to someone's eyes. Many a times I find some guys hot and my friends are like eeee. Like this week I met a guy who is 50 and I think it would be possible for me , who is 31 years younger . That's why, so people shouldnt be discourage about age or looks :) cheerss

Edited by milkyben

Yes I admit I am not a teenager but a relatively-pleasant mature man of 51 (this April). However, no I do not agree that I am unattractive. Many mature men in this BW forum is definitely more attractive than the straight men of our age group.

sheesh... can u even read the topic?

are most forumers here old OR unattractive.

if u said u r old. then the answer is YES. Period.

stop throwing ur fartriloquism around and claim u r "old BUT attractive"...

omg lmfao does it even matter. last i checked, we kinda need brainy people to keep the forum sane but uh... why am i not surprised at the increasing levels of stupidity

Agreed with you.. I wont be wasting time responding to Guests' comments.

They dont have balls to register.. so why do I bother to respond.

Attractiveness is not always about physical, it is also about how a person carries himself. And attractiveness is also not depending on age. Some people are cute when they are young, but they do not age very well. Some people are not attractive when they are younger because they are lacking in the self confidence to show their best, but when they mature, they are totally awesome.

And alone/single does not mean lonely because one can make full use of their singlehood. Likewise, there are also tons of people who are in relationships or in company of lots of people but feels extremely miserable and lonely.

I shall go back to my usual advice... you might be the best looking in the world, but if there is so much negativity in you, you can be sure that people can feel it and shun you. It is almost like an emotional black hole... you just suck up all the happiness in people. And you can be one who is average and perhaps not attractive, there will still be people who appreciate you and think of you whenever they want a good company.

Lastly, if you actually think you are not attractive and continues to feel as if the world crashes on you, chances are you are going to stay where you are. Humans are very good in self victimising.

Well said !!! :clap:

Guest ExcuseMoi

Agreed with you.. I wont be wasting time responding to Guests' comments.

They dont have balls to register.. so why do I bother to respond.

Don't like that leh...

Registering may not be (like you say) about the balls or lack thereof.

There are many other reasons other than the issue of balls why people don't bother to register.

Once BW becomes a fully members-only forum, it will end up like Trevvy forum.

Dead and uninteresting.

No one posts there anymore.

Guest Marad44

Old story with a twist.

Pretty boy on plane complains to hostess: "You put and an old and ugly man beside me"

Hostess: "We are sorry, all seats are taken but let me speak to the captain"

Hostess returns to pretty boy: "The captain solved your problem.".

She turns to old and ugly man: "Sir, to satisfy pretty boy here, would you mind moving to first class at no cost?"

Morale of story: Rather be old, ugly and shut up than young, pretty and making a ass of yourself. :oops:

Edited by Marad44

TS, according to your topic title, you're asking if most people on this forum are old or unattractive. Taking the replies as a population sample, you've got your answer. Most of the responses are from people who claim they are old. But whats the issue?

No offense, but it's a pretty straightforward question. Like a yes/no question. I wonder how it came to be littered with psycho babble. If you want to ask instead if the people here are mostly lonely and single, you've got another answer here. We're lonely, and just need to display our profound knowledge of psychology. However, not many are single, so please tread carefully.

Guest Rotten Egg

I am not sure whether the word "negativity" mean is has to be bad at all. Not many people were molded the same, some came from bad experiences or a difficult journey. Such journey could might have started off positively but wears off over times period, not by intention but many external factors creating it. To tag them as "unattractive" and asking for it themselves might sound a little harsh. I know of a gay friends who suffered servered relationship problems a couple of times in many of his lifetime relationship and that prompted him wanting to have less friends or not have bf at all. He told me, once bitten twice shy and was harbouring suicidal thoughts if old memory came back.

I also know of a gay guy who was borned with silent autism and tend to kept to himself, no one can tell he has such issues unless you know him well. All we need to do is to encourage them, bring them closer and be friend with them instead of treating them like "ugly" bitch who chose his life being reserved and kept at one corner. If you know the guy well, he is actually not that bad and very helpeful but if left alone, he looks really anti-social to everyone.

On the other hand, Positivity can be "masked" which can be judged by the short span of such positive energy. I know of a very staunched religious friend, not one but a few of different religion. They never faill to preach all the positivity about life, how to be nice, how to think positively but they just screwed up their personal lives and dissappeared when you needed them. The worse is, someone marriage was broken as a result.

Thus internal attracitiveness (or not) is kind of subjective and not many people wanted to explore them instead they prefer to judge a personal personality by his physical action or expression. That is all I can say from someone who have experiences different forces of lives and getting quite fatigue about this society at large. And yes, I was once a social workers voluneteer too,

I am single but am certainly not lonely. On attractiveness, now that my acne has more less subsided and what remains are "battle scars", I find myself average looking.

Good, clear skin is a sign of attractiveness(according to survey).

Your honesty is also another plus!

Good for you!

• Guest locked this topic