Male HQ

Are Your Friends Mostly Guys, Girls Or A Good Mix Of Both?

Are your friends mostly guys, girls or good mix of both?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think I relate more to how girls feel, click better with them and many I know are quite accepting of the fact I'm gay.

I have few guy friends since many I know don't share any common interests, like I don't see the point of 22 people chasing after a ball, can't dribble or kick...I don't play DoTA, WoW...and I feel that I have to be very wary of how I behave and what I say around them despite that I'm not quite flamboyant.

Who else is in a similar scenario?

I am so un-similar then...

Scroll down my phone list and you will find mostly guy names...

How ah? :)

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Mix of both. Actually i dont really care about the gender. It is about their personalities and sometimes their brains too. I just could not bear to talk to people who r silly. Maybe that's why almost all my male best-friends are like me, dont really like to play online games and exercise (except for swimming, running, badminton and cycling)

Mix of both. Actually i dont really care about the gender. It is about their personalities and sometimes their brains too. I just could not bear to talk to people who r silly. Maybe that's why almost all my male best-friends are like me, dont really like to play online games and exercise (except for swimming, running, badminton and cycling)

Dun like exercise but like swimming, running, badminton and cycling??? :P

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

What I meant as exercise is like football, basketball and stuff :P

Haha, i see i see. Actually i also dun like exercise, but i like running, badminton, cycling and walking. :)

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• Guest locked this topic