Male HQ

Has Anyone Ever Thought To Turning Straight?

Zenotonedark

You're asking gays to be intimate with a girl? I think they'll rather shave head and be a monk :whistle:

I guess you are bi, because gays will never think of being intimate with girls.

If you're still sexually aroused by girls, then ok. If not, not adviceable as you'll end up hurting yourself and your partner.

Edited by Allegro

You're asking gays to be intimate with a girl? I think they'll rather shave head and be a monk

Unless you are bi, which means girls still attract you sexually, do not take that path. You'll end up hurting yourself and your partner.

Don't you get tired of begin gay sometimes? Like you see your friends engaging themselve in a convers and talk about their GF, while on the other hand you have a BF, if you get what i mean --

Edited by Zenotonedark

Don't you get tired of begin gay sometimes? Like you see your friends engaging themselve in a convers and talk about their GF, while on the other hand you have a BF, if you get what i mean

Maybe that's why most of my BFF are girls :)

I feel that we have a more common topic XD

Edited by Allegro

Just asking around to see that if anyone ever,given a thought of becoming straight, by looking for a GF, or to engage sexual activities with a girl, as sometimes its hard to keep up with an AJ R/S and BFs are usually short term R/S for me.

I've thought of trying that actually, to see if I'm REALLY gay or bi.

My motto for life is always don't knock it till you've tried it. Unless it's obviously harmful lah.

Maybe that's why most of my BFF are girls :)

I feel that we have a more common topic XD

I feel the same why too, sometimes its rather confusing for me as if i get too close to a F i will so call depend on her n she'll depend on me, so i am like thinking why not make use of this closure?

Why? Just asking, cause i am kinda doing the same thing here my reason is that i want something concrete not short term or ONS. Either gender works for me :)

sigh i get what you feel! I liked a girl during jc but i just didnt tell her that and eventually it faded to nothing. she got a bf, but recently broke up. thats the closest i ever got to 'turning straight'. after tt i got slightly confused but i think what matters more is a partner whom you can trust and live your life with. there are guys out there with long and strong relationships w their bfs and i'm happy yet envious of them

Why? Just asking, cause i am kinda doing the same thing here my reason is that i want something concrete not short term or ONS. Either gender works for me :)

I want to be perceived as normal by people. I don't want to be different. I want to do what usual married men do. I want to have my own kids. I want to fill the role as a husband in a family. To be frank I am tired of being oriented towards homosexuality and how people negatively perceive homosexuals even though they were born that way. Few people would understand that homosexuality and bisexuality is not something that people choose to have or not to have..

Dear Zenotonedark,

When you say "...i am kinda doing the same thing here my reason is that i want some concrete not short term or ONS...", the 'same thing' you're referring to is to veer away from your homosexual tendencies and try to be more inclined towards a heterosexual orientation. Then you follow that up with "Either gender works for me".

Perhaps you're unaware of the contradiction but it would appear to me that you are confused.

What is it that you want? A relationship or a heterosexual relationship? Your initial post indicated that you were looking for a relationship that would last. Somehow, as the thread progressed, there seems to be an implication that you wanted to be in a heterosexual relationship.

I'm not saying that there's no relation between the two concepts but they are distinct concepts. A heterosexual relationship has the potential to be longer lasting than a homosexual relationship due to a variety of factors, with social acceptance being the most prominent. Yet if you ask any of your straight friends or make your own observations from the news, there are many cases of infidelity in heterosexual relationships and heterosexual relationships are not as stable as you presumed them to be.

In that case if you want to venture onto the straight path for a steady relationship, it's not going to be much better than a homosexual relationship.

I meant it in a way that at some point you just need to get married and start a family with kids .

The aforementioned statement is what I'm concerned about. The fact that you said that getting married and starting a family is a need. That, coupled with the earlier statement that you are trying to pull away from your homosexual tendencies, strongly suggests that the issue is not about having a steady relationship but rather, whether it is better to be straight.

My question to you then is this: how comfortable are you with your orientation?

Like what keyboard said

Having a relationship is tough as hell. The good part is just part of the package, it comes with a lot of patience, compromise and understanding. You need to know what you want and can give in a relationship and the rest will follow. Either guy or girl. Good Luck.

If you are unwilling to embrace your orientation, you are always going to have relationship issues; it doesn't matter whether it's homosexual or heterosexual. What you need to do is to accept yourself for who you are. Cliched as it may be but if you can't accept yourself, how do you expect others to accept you?

Everyone has opinions but whether they are justifiable is another issue.