Male HQ

Irritating Sms Advertisements

Buaya

Hi guys... How many of you are being irritated by sms advertisements?

I, for one, keep receiving sms advertisements from from MSquare Bodyworks!... They keep sms-ing me, claiming that they had changed a new management and had new massuers etc etc... Once is not enough, initially they will send almost every day! There was once I received several smses from them in a day! Now it is like a weekly affair!... How do you guys deal with such advertisements??

I don't mind to get such " info ", in coming sms msg is free so don't bother too much, who knows one day their sms advertisements really useful to you :lol:

I have been receiving advetisement SMS 1-2 daily from various establishments like SingTel to ask to subscribe ‘Emails pushed to my Hp’, banks like Citibank asking to upgrade the credit card, DBS and UOB to use Balance Transfer and finally UOB Travel Planners for flight & travel promotion.

Except for the latter, just treat the SMS like junkmail into your Email Inbox :unsure:

You would notice that every time you just cross over to JB, you would be receiving 3-4 SMS from Mobilephone Service Providers for various messages & infos :angry:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest Guest

if you choose to ops out the free or ad sms - text or call the company who send you the sms.

if after you text them or you call them, the message still come in to flood your phone... call complaints to IDA or CASE - let the authority deal with them

if you choose to ops out the free or ad sms - text or call the company who send you the sms.

if after you text them or you call them, the message still come in to flood your phone... call complaints to IDA or CASE - let the authority deal with them

I think to call the sender is more appropriate and if doesn't work then to IDA :unsure: I don't think CASE would entertain such issue :unsure:

For me, I am more concerned about junkmail which penetrated my inbox almost 25-40 mails daily :angry:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Hi guys... How many of you are being irritated by sms advertisements?

I, for one, keep receiving sms advertisements from from MSquare Bodyworks!... They keep sms-ing me, claiming that they had changed a new management and had new massuers etc etc... Once is not enough, initially they will send almost every day! There was once I received several smses from them in a day! Now it is like a weekly affair!... How do you guys deal with such advertisements??

If you give your number to such establishments, then you have to live with it. Only give numbers to businesses that you really want to receive news from them, otherwise dun give.

"Do what you wanna do in life despite what others say, it's your life anyway."

Well, I did not give them my number. They record it down when I called to either enquire something or to book a service. I think it is quite not professional for them to misuse the numbers collected that way. Other massage palours also dun sms like the way they do. It had became irritating as they come as and when. When you are in a meeting, when you are sleeping, when you are driving, when you are with your bf etc... :angry:

Anyway, I finally replied their last message and asked them to remove my number from their mailing list. I certainly hope they will do so! <_<

Well, I did not give them my number. They record it down when I called to either enquire something or to book a service. I think it is quite not professional for them to misuse the numbers collected that way. Other massage palours also dun sms like the way they do. It had became irritating as they come as and when. When you are in a meeting, when you are sleeping, when you are driving, when you are with your bf etc... :angry:

Anyway, I finally replied their last message and asked them to remove my number from their mailing list. I certainly hope they will do so! <_<

Yes, you have the right to do so cos they did it without your consent.

"Do what you wanna do in life despite what others say, it's your life anyway."

• Guest locked this topic