Male HQ

Voice Of A Sucker

Guest Sucker

When I spotted a handsome guy and it took "years" to lure him into the dark for a good suck. The moment his pant is down, it smells......now came the question:

Do you continue to put it into your mouth and let the smell overcomed by lust or you decided to politely suggest that the suckee wash it first?

Or you bluff him you have ulcer and offered your hand to do the job instead of the month.

Or you walk away and tell him next time....

I would use my hand.

When I spotted a handsome guy and it took "years" to lure him into the dark for a good suck. The moment his pant is down, it smells......now came the question:

Do you continue to put it into your mouth and let the smell overcomed by lust or you decided to politely suggest that the suckee wash it first?

Or you bluff him you have ulcer and offered your hand to do the job instead of the month.

Or you walk away and tell him next time....

I would use my hand.

U have a sad and unlucky life.

I forgot to post using my user name "amidst_the_stars"!

U have a sad and unlucky life.

What you mean? Unlucky to find a smelly dick or sad for not wanting to oral a smelly dick?

• 11 months later...

This reminds me of something my friend told me about his experience with this hanky poly boy. They chatted in grindr or jack'd, thereafter they decided to meet up and have oral sex. The poly boy claimed that he is str8 ( :wacko::unsure::blink::o;) ) and had a long and thick dick, so wanted a blow from my friend. My friend happily agreed and finally meet up.

Whe he unzip his pants and pulled down the undies, indeed the dick is long and thick even when it is flaccid but it also comes with a strong pungent smell that choked him badly. It was so smelly that my friend almost puke. He decided not to suck him and said that he suddenly feel headache. Though it was a very lame excuse, but the boy didnt get it and he was like, huh... y out of sudden got headache. My friends offer him a JO but the boy didnt agree. So they end up doing nothing.

This is so hilarious, but i think its pretty common for guy who wanna have oral sex but do not know have the awareness to clean his dick. Most likely these guys do not wash it even when they shower.

Anyone has such experience to share ?

sleepy

• Guest locked this topic