Male HQ

Best/appropriate Age For Relationship?

ntu_bw

I don't think there is a definite best age to seek a partner... cause finding a partner/LTR , means that you wanna share your life with him. You also may need a certain level of maturity to go into a proper LTR, like whether you are able to compromise with your partner on certain issues, handle disagreements, conflicts or whatever problems you may face in a typical relationship. Therefore, IMO, age shouldn't be the determining factor for a LTR, but whether you are ready for it in the 1st place. Of course, in this community, the younger ones with higher market value will probably have a higher chance of hooking up....which might be your thought of eligible partners getting snapped up as time passes?

But if you want an exact age~ I think 100 years old not bad =p. Confirm see enough and experience enough for a lasting LTR. And its a nice number ^_^ .

Edited by XmasMint

I don't think there is a definite best age to seek a partner... cause finding a partner/LTR , means that you wanna share your life with him. You also may need a certain level of maturity to go into a proper LTR, like whether you are able to compromise with your partner on certain issues, handle disagreements, conflicts or whatever problems you may face in a typical relationship. Therefore, IMO, age shouldn't be the determining factor for a LTR, but whether you are ready for it in the 1st place. Of course, in this community, the younger ones with higher market value will probably have a higher chance of hooking up....which might be your thought of eligible partners getting snapped up as time passes?

But if you want an exact age~ I think 100 years old not bad =p. Confirm see enough and experience enough for a lasting LTR. And its a nice number ^_^ .

yeah right ^^ I shall live till 200 years old once I find my partner. hopefully i am still functioning well to have offsprings:)