Male HQ

Search For A Flat For My Friend

oralb

need to ask a favor, have a family of Hong kongers whom the husband has found a job here in Singapore.

He wanted to find a place to rent near Bukit Merah or Queentown area.

need to check how much for a room first and then a 4 room flat how much.

anyone has lobang?

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

need to ask a favor, have a family of Hong kongers whom the husband has found a job here in Singapore.

anyone has lobang?

If they are seaching for a flat then it could cost them an upward from ard $240k for a 4-rm ard that area.......rental could be cheaper at probably ard $200+-500(dependig which type of flat u rent)? But then that will depends on how long he intend to rent........

Guest Guest

anyone has lobang?

If they are seaching for a flat then it could cost them an upward from ard $240k for a 4-rm ard that area.......rental could be cheaper at probably ard $200+-500(dependig which type of flat u rent)? But then that will depends on how long he intend to rent........

Hello, 3-room flat in that area already renting for minimum $900-$1000. Your $200-$500 is for one room only isit?

anyone has lobang?

Hello, 3-room flat in that area already renting for minimum $900-$1000. Your $200-$500 is for one room only isit?

Errr i think the post was look for A ROOM 1ST and then check how much a 4-rm flat cost...right?

• Guest locked this topic