Male HQ

Hot Spa @ Roxy Square

Guest Dave

heard that last time when dont have gay spa set up this place was very happening although is a str8 spa but they do have Male masseur to do back rub.

Yeah you are right, visited many years ago before the establishment of gay saunas, there were some PLUs but I think now it's a straight joint.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Is a nice spa. Is big and clean, with 3 hot pools and a cold pool. A big theatre and a gym. Quite crowded during weekend. Price is about $60 for a 45 minute massage and inclusive of free flow of drinks and food.

How much of the cost if only go for enjoying their facilities?

Yeap, its a nice place to just relax too. If I remember correctly using the facility is $38, its a bit ex, however comes with free drink and food, one may just order from the lounge.

Oh, forgotten to mention there are also a big steam room and a sauna room. Location is at Roxy Square shopping centre Tel 6440 6366. Entrance via the 3rd level carpark.

Yeap, its a nice place to just relax too. If I remember correctly using the facility is $38, its a bit ex, however comes with free drink and food, one may just order from the lounge.

Oh, forgotten to mention there are also a big steam room and a sauna room. Location is at Roxy Square shopping centre Tel 6440 6366. Entrance via the 3rd level carpark.

so can i be naked if use the facility? :blink:

Oh, forgotten to mention there are also a big steam room and a sauna room.  Location is at Roxy Square shopping centre Tel 6440 6366. Entrance via the 3rd level carpark.

so can i be naked if use the facility? :blink:

Towel and Short are provided for the facilities. Have seen naked in the wet area, like in the sauna, steam room and the pools, however, before entering the lounge, dinning area and the theatre its a must to put on Kimono top and short, as there are some female staffs around.

Oh, forgotten to mention there are also a big steam room and a sauna room.  Location is at Roxy Square shopping centre Tel 6440 6366. Entrance via the 3rd level carpark.

Hi ... is that No massage but used the facility is $38. if i try the massage $60 for 45mins then i dun have to pay the $38? right? :blink::blink::blink:

Went to there yesterday and meet a handsome guy age abt 40. At first tot he is straight but after went into sauna (only both of usat that moment) then we touched each other. I got a condom and let him screw me inside the toilet. very excited... I cum when he is fxxking me..shiok man

Went to there yesterday and meet a handsome guy age abt 40. At first tot he is straight but after went into sauna (only both of usat that moment) then we touched each other. I got a condom and let him screw me inside the toilet. very excited... I cum when he is fxxking me..shiok man

People crowded?

Guest another

dont waste your time in this place lah. this is a straight spa. it is impossible to f*ck somebody in the toilet as one of the guest offered as the toilets can see if got 1 pair of legs or 2 one.

dont waste your time in this place lah. this is a straight spa. it is impossible to f*ck somebody in the toilet as one of the guest offered as the toilets can see if got 1 pair of legs or 2 one.

Depends on which location u r at lah

• 6 months later...

Depends on which location u r at lah

Just went there today to use the facilities and the entrance fees was $42 with meal and drinks but find it quite expensive. Saw a lot of cuties uncles :D:P there but seemed so str8 though a few looks PLUs. Too bad gt to leave early as gt appointment cos just before I left there were like an influx of cuties above aged 30....

The rub back was so so......

This spa is actually for straights and not gay joint. I ever visited some months back because it was reported or advertised this spa in Utopia-Asia, not sure why?

ha! gay people would make good entrepreneurs cos they like to take risks and explore new opportunities!

but seriously, it sounds like a crisis waiting to happen cos one day, some gay bloke might visit the spa and mistake a straight spa user's friendly gestures to be a signal to take it further! <kaboom!>

ha! gay people would make good entrepreneurs cos they like to take risks and explore new opportunities!

but seriously, it sounds like a crisis waiting to happen cos one day, some gay bloke might visit the spa and mistake a straight spa user's friendly gestures to be a signal to take it further! <kaboom!>

:lol: Hahaha ....... I think so too :unsure: :oops:

Once we tried to touch some one straight, we might kena hammer :blink:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

I have been to tis spa before. PLEASE DON'T Waste Your Time There If You Are Thinking Of Cruising or Something Gay. You might create trouble for yourself if your actions seem gay or accidentally look at somebody wrongly. That joint is patronised by mostly straight people and I saw some of the guests there to have tattoos etc.

So please behave yourself if you want to go there. I don't advise gay brothers to take chances there. There are more risk then fun. I hope BW readers will caution when someone suggest that there is a new place for cruising. Hope none of our readers will get into trouble for nothing and appear in the newspaper for something they might regret later on.

Some guests may look like PLUS but they might not be. So don't get your imagination out of control.

Guest Guest

If you really want to check this place out go with another gay so that in case you get into an embaressing situation your friend can help you out by denialing everything that straight bastard accused you of doing.

I have been to tis spa before. PLEASE DON'T Waste Your Time There If You Are Thinking Of Cruising or Something Gay.

Ikano, agreed with you as I also visited the place before.

yup, i do visited this Spa few years back, no " room " for you to hanky panky, not a place for you to cruise or fish, but i must admit that is a very good & clean place for relax, it is more worth if you go with massage, else it will costs abit higher than the rest of " happening " sauna or Spa if you just pay for the facilities

to enjoy the factilities is perfectly okay.

But please leave the straight guys alone. There are enough fishes in the gay pond to last a lifetime. No need to touch the "prawn" pool.

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

But please leave the straight guys alone. There are enough fishes in the gay pond to last a lifetime. No need to touch the "prawn" pool.

Hahaha tic-toc :lol: …… good example :thumb: but some times fishing in ‘fish pond’ we might get the fearful ‘piranhas’ instead of ‘tilapia’ fishes :blink:

• 2 years later...
Guest Bi- Guest

Hi Guys,

I think it is for striaght. No hanky panky. I seldom go there. But, I think it is a good place for relaxation, 45 mins massage by ladies, food etc, It costs $65 nett :rolleyes: .

Hope to find somebody like to go for clean massage together.

Hot spa at katong is a straight joint. I had been there once many years back. I think their charges are expensive. Most customers are straight. Those bisexual men over there are discrete. Although they may look at you but no further action. If you are toying the idea to go there to have fun with bisexual men then forget it. Not much happening.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hot spa is a straight spa located at Roxy Square opposite Katong Shopping Centre. Been there once many years back. Facilities and environment was clean. It's a straight spa so no hanky panky but look only. If you have a nice bod, the straight guys may look at you but no action. Lastly, the charges is expensive even without massage by the ladies. Is a trend now for gay to go to straight spa ? What about G-spa at guilemard road ?

Edited by ixmog

• 5 months later...

Went to hot spa last week. A great place to hang out and they serve quality nice unlimited foods. More importantly they are lots of nice handsome looking mature guys, Some of their tools are amazing big and lovely. Just admiring is enough to make me hunger thinking of savouring them as they shower naked in the open toilet. Book a guy for rub back and in for a good time. Need not to say further.

Will go there again. Like the place. Clean and friendly environment

Went to hot spa last week. A great place to hang out and they serve quality nice unlimited foods. More importantly they are lots of nice handsome looking mature guys, Some of their tools are amazing big and lovely. Just admiring is enough to make me hunger thinking of savouring them as they shower naked in the open toilet. Book a guy for rub back and in for a good time. Need not to say further.

Will go there again. Like the place. Clean and friendly environment

How much is their entrance fee and cost rub back?

Any male masseus?

Does the guests parade NUDE around ...like SPA1?

Cheers//

How much is their entrance fee and cost rub back? Any male masseus? Does the guests parade NUDE around ...like SPA1? Cheers//

Entrance fee is $42.00

Rub Back is $22.00

Lots of free shows and they are not shy

Threater room is spacious amd relaxing showing latest movies