Male HQ

Ethan's Home Spa For Men Outcall Service

On ‎25‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 5:19 PM, Ethan_Oleh said:

Dear Clients and friends

Weekends Specials for Friday, Saturday and Sunday Only.

Just to let you know that the Fondue aux Herbes Scrub is available.

Do visit the website for additional information.

This luxurious full body service is the perfect answer to dull and tired skin. Using botanical enzymes and sugar your body is treated to a renewal like no other. Skin is left smooth and hydrated. Choose from cooling Green Tea and Cucumber or anti oxidant Vanda Orchid. Both are guaranteed to relax the senses and boost cellular turnover.

Its Recommended to do a bodyscrub before massage so that the massage oil can absorb better to the skin.
Now you can enjoy the Fondue aux Herbes Scrub for 30mins @ $38 (was $50)

Do check it out at Ethan's Home Spa for other best sellers bodyscrub.

My Personal Website: http://homespaformen.blogspot.com

Cheers,
Ethan

Dear Clients and friends,

Thank You very much for your supports over the weekends promotion.

All slots are taken up for today's appointment.

Cheers,

Ethan

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

Dear Clients and friends

Ethan's Home Spa Body Treatment

30mins $38 (was $50).

Innovative professional body treatment in line with Algodermia tradition: the sea and its benefits. Marine salts, enriched with red seaweed and botanical extracts, detoxify and smooth the skin. Its “sauna effect” purifies the skin, providing a prolonged sensation of well being.

Cheers,

Ethan

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 11:32 AM, Ethan_Oleh said:

Dear Clients and friends

30mins $38 (was $50).

Innovative professional body treatment in line with Algodermia tradition: the sea and its benefits. Marine salts, enriched with red seaweed and botanical extracts, detoxify and smooth the skin. Its “sauna effect” purifies the skin, providing a prolonged sensation of well being.

Cheers,

Ethan

Cheers,

Ethan

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

Dear Clients and friends

30mins $38 (was $50).

Cheers,

Ethan

Cheers,

Ethan

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

Dear Clients and friends

30mins $38 (was $50).

Cheers,

Ethan

Cheers,

Ethan

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

Dear Clients and friends

Just to let you know that the Verbena Body Salt Scrub is available.

Salts from the Mediterranean Sea combine with the refreshing fragrance of pure extracts of verbena, orange, geranium and lemon tree in a luxurious exfoliating body scrub. Essential oils of grapeseed, apricot and sweet almond nourish and moisturise. Anti-oxidizing vitamin A helps to tone and maintain healthy appearance. Skin turns silky-smooth as dead skin cells are massaged away. Body and mood feel revived.

Its Recommended to do a bodyscrub before massage so that the massage oil can absorb better to the skin.
Now you can enjoy the Verbena Body Salt Scrub for 30mins @ $38 (WAS $50).

Cheers,
Ethan

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

8 hours ago, Ethan_Oleh said:

Dear Clients and friends

Salts from the Mediterranean Sea combine with the refreshing fragrance of pure extracts of verbena, orange, geranium and lemon tree in a luxurious exfoliating body scrub. Essential oils of grapeseed, apricot and sweet almond nourish and moisturise. Anti-oxidizing vitamin A helps to tone and maintain healthy appearance. Skin turns silky-smooth as dead skin cells are massaged away. Body and mood feel revived.

Cheers,
Ethan

Cheers,

Ethan

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 11:00 AM, Ethan_Oleh said:

Dear Clients and friends

Cheers,
Ethan

Cheers,

Ethan

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 11:00 AM, Ethan_Oleh said:

Dear Clients and friends

Cheers,
Ethan

Cheers,

Ethan

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

16 hours ago, Ethan_Oleh said:

Dear Clients and friends

Thank You very much for your supports.

You will enjoy a free Mizu Therapy Mask @ $18

Ethan's Home Spa Body Scrub 30 mins $38
body_back.jpg Improve skin texture and appearance with a soothing lavendar and mint salt scrub that will gently resurface your skin. After exfoliation, the body will receive an application of hydrating emulsion that leaves skin smooth and luminous.

Cheers,
Ethan

Cheers,

Ethan

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

On ‎16‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 8:21 PM, Ethan_Oleh said:

Dear Clients and friends

body_back.jpg Improve skin texture and appearance with a soothing lavendar and mint salt scrub that will gently resurface your skin. After exfoliation, the body will receive an application of hydrating emulsion that leaves skin smooth and luminous.

Cheers,
Ethan

Cheers,

Ethan

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

Dear Clients and friends

Just to let you know that the Strawberry Butter Melt Down Body Scrub is available.

This is one melt down I would highly recommend. Enjoy a 30mins reveling in an intoxicating concoction of berries and warm melted butter, generously spread all over your body, and feel the tension slide right off. Heat from the melted butter uncoils those stubborn muscle knots while the fresh organic strawberry sugar scrubs sloughs off dead cells, leaving you all sweetened up.

Now you can enjoy the Strawberry Butter Melt Down Body Scrub for 30mins @ $38 (was $50)

Cheers,
Ethan

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

On ‎23‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 8:32 AM, Ethan_Oleh said:

Dear Clients and friends

Just to let you know that the Strawberry Butter Melt Down Body Scrub is available.

This is one melt down I would highly recommend. Enjoy a 30mins reveling in an intoxicating concoction of berries and warm melted butter, generously spread all over your body, and feel the tension slide right off. Heat from the melted butter uncoils those stubborn muscle knots while the fresh organic strawberry sugar scrubs sloughs off dead cells, leaving you all sweetened up.

Now you can enjoy the Strawberry Butter Melt Down Body Scrub for 30mins @ $38 (was $50)

Cheers,
Ethan

Cheers,

Ethan

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

Dear Clients and Friends,

All Massage comes with free facial mask pack @ $18, eye mask @ $25 and head massage @ $25. Total worth $68.

This nurturing treatment incorporates a variety of soothing massage and breathing techniques to ease physical tension and emotional anxiety. Inner Strength oil is used throughout the treatment with its powerful blend of ingredients including healing rose and frankincense for focus and clarity, cardamom and geranium which helps to emotionally balance the mind.

Duration 1hr 15mins $88

Cheers,
Ethan

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

All Massage comes with free facial mask pack @ $18, eye mask @ $25 and head massage @ $25.

Total worth $68.

A deeply therapeutic and holistic treatment which combines the power of essential oils with the best of eastern and western massage techniques, to create a feeling of physical relaxation and calm, whilst uplifting and clearing the mind.

Duration 1hr 30mins $128

Cheers,
Ethan

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

You will enjoy a free eye mask @ $25

This truly effective therapeutic massage helps dissolve aches and strains. The oil is applied to the body using the therapist’s elbows and forearms in this stimulating and deeply energising massage.

Durations 1hr 15mins $88

Cheers,
Ethan

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

Dear Clients and friends

30mins $38 (was $50).

Cheers,

Ethan

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

On ‎13‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 5:29 PM, Ethan_Oleh said:

Dear Clients and friends

30mins $38 (was $50).

Cheers,

Ethan

Cheers,

Ethan

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

On ‎13‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 5:29 PM, Ethan_Oleh said:

Dear Clients and friends

30mins $38 (was $50).

Cheers,

Ethan

Cheers,

Ethan

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

Had the chance of visiting Ethan at his home spa recently. He managed to take me in at short notice.

The place was nicely decorated with an eclectic mix of decor, and a warm and inviting therapy area with soothing water-flowing sounds and warm lights. As I entered the therapy room, I felt a sense of peace and of a place that I am able to relax and unwind while Ethan does his magic. Ethan spent some time chatting with me, and thru this interaction, could pick up signals and signs on my current mental and physical deficiencies. He then used this infomation for what was to come.

Ethan set me up for the "rejuvinating" spa package, which included a scrub, body treatment, massage, and included a facemask, eyemask and scalp massage. A first for me, I was pampered with the scrub, which was rich in "organic green apples" (special that week - changes every week according to Ethan) and other yummy essential oils good for the skin.  After what felt like eternal bliss (it was about 30-45mins?) of being wrapped up for the treatment (including the facial and eye mask), Ethan ushered me to wash off the product.

He then proceeded with the massage, a thai-modality, with specially blended oils suited to my current mood and needs (this session was detox and relax). It was the first time i could actually feel a difference between the oils applied, as compared with other massages I experienced where you just feel oil on your skin but very little absorption. This was due to the scrub done earlier,hence it feels different and absorbed into the skin. Once turned over face up, Ethan reapplied an eye mask for the entire duration to the end, completed his top side massage (non-sexual) then ended with a scalp massage to ease any tensions held in the skull. Ethan ended with spa experience with a great tasting tea which aided in the detox process.

Overall it was a spa-like experience in the comfort of the heartlands  and I highly recommend those who want to get away from the stress of daily work, to consider pampering yourself with Ethan. You will not be disappointed.

Edited by Swisse

13 hours ago, Swisse said:

Had the chance of visiting Ethan at his home spa recently. He managed to take me in at short notice.

The place was nicely decorated with an eclectic mix of decor, and a warm and inviting therapy area with soothing water-flowing sounds and warm lights. As I entered the therapy room, I felt a sense of peace and of a place that I am able to relax and unwind while Ethan does his magic. Ethan spent some time chatting with me, and thru this interaction, could pick up signals and signs on my current mental and physical deficiencies. He then used this infomation for what was to come.

Ethan set me up for the "rejuvinating" spa package, which included a scrub, body treatment, massage, and included a facemask, eyemask and scalp massage. A first for me, I was pampered with the scrub, which was rich in "organic green apples" (special that week - changes every week according to Ethan) and other yummy essential oils good for the skin.  After what felt like eternal bliss (it was about 30-45mins?) of being wrapped up for the treatment (including the facial and eye mask), Ethan ushered me to wash off the product.

He then proceeded with the massage, a thai-modality, with specially blended oils suited to my current mood and needs (this session was detox and relax). It was the first time i could actually feel a difference between the oils applied, as compared with other massages I experienced where you just feel oil on your skin but very little absorption. This was due to the scrub done earlier,hence it feels different and absorbed into the skin. Once turned over face up, Ethan reapplied an eye mask for the entire duration to the end, completed his top side massage (non-sexual) then ended with a scalp massage to ease any tensions held in the skull. Ethan ended with spa experience with a great tasting tea which aided in the detox process.

Overall it was a spa-like experience in the comfort of the heartlands  and I highly recommend those who want to get away from the stress of daily work, to consider pampering yourself with Ethan. You will not be disappointed.

Glad you enjoyed the massage.

Thanks for your kind words, looking forward to see you again.

Best regards,

Ethan          

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

Dear Clients and friends

Cheers,
Ethan

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

19 hours ago, Ethan_Oleh said:

Dear Clients and friends

Cheers,
Ethan

Cheers,

Ethan

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

On ‎20‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 9:06 PM, Ethan_Oleh said:

Dear Clients and friends

Cheers,
Ethan

Cheers,

Ethan

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

On ‎20‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 9:06 PM, Ethan_Oleh said:

Dear Clients and friends

Cheers,
Ethan

Cheers,

Ethan

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

• G_M changed the title to Ethan's Home Spa For Men Outcall Service
  • Ethan_Oleh changed the title to Ethan's OUTCALL