Male HQ

Ethan's Home Spa For Men Outcall Service

The massage was accompanied by soothing sounds from the water fountain and spa music, along with scented candles. Feeling refreshed and rejuvenated after the massage.

Dear Geekyboi,

Thank you for your good words. Looking forward to see you soon.

Cheers,

Ethan

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

Okay this is the review for Ethan's massage. my body was so tight and tense so i decide to go for an massage. After all the recommendations from my friends, i decide to try Ethan's skills and i texted Ethan for an appointment. He replied me promptly even though it seems to be very last min. 

After i reached Ethan's place, i was shocked to see his place was well decorated and the best part is the room. It seems to be a professional massage parlour and the atmosphere in the room is so peace and nice. After a short chat with Ethan, he led me to the shower area. the shower area is also point to share with you guys. Ethan uses a detox shower gel with a very pleasant and calm smell which i felt relaxed after the bath. 

There comes the massage, despite on Ethan's size he managed to exerted the right amount of strength and pressure on me. i felt so relaxed and in my mind i feel ' Yes, this is the correct masseur!' and the back massage was like a relaxation time for me. after the back massage it followed by a front massage (not a sexual one) Ethan went on to massage my tummy and chest and not forgetting the main part which is my neck and shoulder. I was surprised that he actually loosen the knots and tightness there, the feeling was so shioked and cool cos i always have this problem where no massuer can do this to me. Thanks Ethan, after the upper body massage, he proceed to the lower body, i felt so nice when he even loosen the knots around the thigh area which i feel quite sore this few days. He did not rush through the whole process which i took the 75mins massage. He went on to my groin areas and he mentioned that this is a point that we guys will not know that there are knots there too. It was so pain that he mentioned that after the massage i will be able to sleep well and also be more relaxed. Which indeed YES!! i woke up today with a refreshed mind. Thanks alot to Ethan!! i will be going again if i have free time. =)

Overall review:

Massage 20/10 (overrated due to the experience i had)

Masseur 9.9/10 (Ethan was a nice guy to chat with and i had a great time with him)

Place 9/10 (pleasant and nice environment)

Price 10/10 (despite promo is over he still gives it to me.)

Okay this is the review for Ethan's massage. my body was so tight and tense so i decide to go for an massage. After all the recommendations from my friends, i decide to try Ethan's skills and i texted Ethan for an appointment. He replied me promptly even though it seems to be very last min. 

Edited by boyboy24

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 9:37 AM, boyboy24 said:

After i reached Ethan's place, i was shocked to see his place was well decorated and the best part is the room. It seems to be a professional massage parlour and the atmosphere in the room is so peace and nice. After a short chat with Ethan, he led me to the shower area. the shower area is also point to share with you guys. Ethan uses a detox shower gel with a very pleasant and calm smell which i felt relaxed after the bath. 

There comes the massage, despite on Ethan's size he managed to exerted the right amount of strength and pressure on me. i felt so relaxed and in my mind i feel ' Yes, this is the correct masseur!' and the back massage was like a relaxation time for me. after the back massage it followed by a front massage (not a sexual one) Ethan went on to massage my tummy and chest and not forgetting the main part which is my neck and shoulder. I was surprised that he actually loosen the knots and tightness there, the feeling was so shioked and cool cos i always have this problem where no massuer can do this to me. Thanks Ethan, after the upper body massage, he proceed to the lower body, i felt so nice when he even loosen the knots around the thigh area which i feel quite sore this few days. He did not rush through the whole process which i took the 75mins massage. He went on to my groin areas and he mentioned that this is a point that we guys will not know that there are knots there too. It was so pain that he mentioned that after the massage i will be able to sleep well and also be more relaxed. Which indeed YES!! i woke up today with a refreshed mind. Thanks alot to Ethan!! i will be going again if i have free time. =)

Overall review:

Massage 20/10 (overrated due to the experience i had)

Masseur 9.9/10 (Ethan was a nice guy to chat with and i had a great time with him)

Place 9/10 (pleasant and nice environment)

Price 10/10 (despite promo is over he still gives it to me.)

Dear boyboy24,

Glad you enjoyed the massage.

Thanks for your kind words, looking forward to see you again.

Best regards,

Ethan          

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

Dear Clients and friends,

Welcome to check it out.

classic scentsational massage

60mins
$80
90mins
$120

Looking for a classic, fuss-free massage? Try one of the 28 aromatic blends folded into this muscle-rejuvenating treatment. Using a combination of Swedish and Thai Yogic strokes, you will definitely love it.

My Personal Website: http://homespaformen.blogspot.com

Best regards

Ethan

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

Dear Clients and friends

A lot of clients had requested for this firming mask.

Back by popular demand, the firming mask will continued till 22nd April 2016.

Just to let you know that the Vinch Oceanic Mineral Firming Mask is available.

Do visit the website for additional information.

The French VINCH skin care products adopt the new technology from Sewame Beauty Center in Paris. It contains spring water essence of Alps in France, and the alive oxygen could release the skin energy and breathe freely.

Pore firming: the oceanic mineral essence could firm the pores and make the skin smooth and tender.

Spring water moisturizing: the Vinch mineral water essence penetrates deep into skin, make up water and trace mineral elements for the skin, and make the skin tender and SPA like.

Supply oxygen and breathe freely: the trace elements in the spring water could release the alive oxygen and make up the nutrients for the skin, and make the skin healthy and full of vitality.

Now you can enjoy the Vinch Oceanic Mineral Firming Mask @ $9.90

Do check it out at Ethan's Home Spa for other best sellers firming mask.

Cheers,
Ethan

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

Dear Clients and friends,

I apologise for not able to answer all your sms and phone calls yesterday as i was running a tight schedule.

I promise to get back to you as soon as possible, to help you to arrange for your next spa retreat.

Best regards

Ethan

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

Dear Clients and Friends,

Back by popular demand, The Detox bodyscrub will continued from 29th April 2016 to 6th May 2016.

You can now enjoy the Detox bodyscrub @ $38. ( was $50)  for a limited period only

Detox Body Scrub
Say hello to smooth, healthy, glowing skin and say goodbye to dullness and congestion. Finely milled nut shells buff away clinging flakes and decongest blocked pores while juniper and grapefruit essential oils refresh, detoxify and improve skin tone.

Its Recommended to do a bodyscrub before massage so that the massage oil can absorb better to skin.

Do check it out at Ethan's Home Spa for Detox massage for 1hr 15mins @ $70.  (was $80).

Cheers,
Ethan

Edited by Ethan_Oleh

• G_M changed the title to Ethan's Home Spa For Men Outcall Service
  • Ethan_Oleh changed the title to Ethan's OUTCALL