Male HQ

Need An External Harddisk

Something like 80G? I am not sure how big is that also...

Can I buy with the casing together, or I hav to buy casing assemble myself. If I hav to do myself, then how ah?? Don't noe lei...

Any good recommendation? Shop, brand, etc... Cheaper the better la :D

u want to keep those videos is it? :P

Just go to Sim Lim or Funan...buy with enclosure and cables provided. For me, I buy those where I can connect to external adapter to provide extra power although nowadays most PCs and notebooks can power up external harddisk with no problems. Don't buy no brand ones if u are going to keep valuable info.

If you are intending to get an 80GB, I recommend that you just get an external HDD. In my opinion, there is not much cost saving for any external HDD < 160GB, compared to buying a separate HDD and the storage casing.

Best that you get one that is already pre-formatted - hence, it'll be plug and play. Otherwise, you need to partition and format the HDD.

The price for 2.5" 80GB external HDD range from $105 to $130. If you opt for a 2.5" Ovation One Touch Backup (OTB), the prices (Ovation is more pricey cos of OTB feature):

- 80GB = $128

- 100Gb = $148

- 120GB = $168

- 160GB = $209

[These prices are from Fuwell - they have shops in Sim Lim Square and Funan.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Can I buy with the casing together, or I hav to buy casing assemble myself. If I hav to do myself, then how ah?? Don't noe lei...

Any good recommendation? Shop, brand, etc... Cheaper the better la  :D

Just go to Sim Lim or Funan...buy with enclosure and cables provided. For me, I buy those where I can connect to external adapter to provide extra power although nowadays most PCs and notebooks can power up external harddisk with no problems. Don't buy no brand ones if u are going to keep valuable info.

yalah.. i hav a lot of those videos. around 80GB I guess.. hehehehehe..

oh.. so which brand is good? My nude pic consider important info? hehehe

Any good recommendation? Shop, brand, etc... Cheaper the better la  :D

yalah.. i hav a lot of those videos. around 80GB I guess.. hehehehehe..

oh.. so which brand is good? My nude pic consider important info? hehehe

HELLO~~!! some guys really thought i have that many, I DON'T!

haha.. tat was just said like a joke

not true ok

• 5 months later...
thinking of storing all my cd and dvd into external hd.

heard that there is one that plug n play directly to tv w/o going thru pc.

Guess, what you are looking for is a Multi Media Portable storage. There is a wide range of portable storage - try googling to find one that specifically suits your needs.

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

• 3 weeks later...

managed to ask a friend to purchase hd player with record and fm function from

shenzhen for S$85. (a basic hd player cost S$30). a seagate 160G hd for S$120

plus a portable external li-on battery for S$20.

this is a saving af over 30 percent sg prices

just for info for those who have friends going to shenzhen

still like to say thk you for earlier lead

• 3 weeks later...
anyone knows any HDD media player which can play real player files (rm, rvmb)... all i seen on market does not support this file format :(

thanks ;)

You are right here - I can't seem to find one multi media storage that's rm/rmvb compatible so far.

Guest Guest_homeboi
anyone knows any HDD media player which can play real player files (rm, rvmb)... all i seen on market does not support this file format  :(

thanks  ;)

You are right here - I can't seem to find one multi media storage that's rm/rmvb compatible so far.

hopefully can find one during the coming pc show

anyone knows any HDD media player which can play real player files (rm, rvmb)... all i seen on market does not support this file format? :(

thanks? ;)

hopefully can find one during the coming pc show

aiyaaa,

u guys so retarded ( just kidding)

just convert the format la

so many free softwares available mah

They Laugh at me coz iam different, but I laugh at them coz they all are same

• 1 month later...

Recently got this portable harddisk from Buffalo at ard singapore $130 (during a promotion).. storage space 120G. quite like it coz it is bery light. 160G is about $160~170 and 80G is ard $120.

Wonder if it is cheaper in singapore.

While i bought the portable harddisk i got for my friend a external harddisk 320G for $110.( also under promotion) 500G cost abt $160 and 250G cost abt $100. Buffalo brand too.

• 1 month later...

i am looking for multimedia player which comes with hard disk and can play all sorts of video including those rm or rmvb files where i cannot find any which support this format.... please help !!! thanks ;)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.