Male HQ

Manly Guy Who Prefer To Be ...

Guest Boy

I wonder if there are any guy who behaves 100% manly, the type that woman to be f by them

Yet when it comes to guy-guy sex, they are 100% woman and they love the guy to f them ? And be submisssive to guys.

You know anybody like that ?

Guest Ironrod

I wonder if there are any guy who behaves 100% manly, the type that woman to be f by them

Yet when it comes to guy-guy sex, they are 100% woman and they love the guy to f them ? And be submisssive to guys.

Ermm..boy...like to be fxxk = woman?

Or u meant behave like woman? A lot of my friends behave very manly and probably can win u physically and still like getting fxxk but what is your point?

Yes, I know at least a few.

Basically they are bi btm guys.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest manliest MAN
I wonder if there are any guy who behaves 100% manly, the type that woman to be f by them Yet when it comes to guy-guy sex, they are 100% woman and they love the guy to f them ? And be submisssive to guys. You know anybody like that ?

Yes, me me ! I'm exactly the type you described. In work, I am much sought after becoz of my manly gestures, matured confidence and deep manly voice. Many gals have tried, some repeatedly so, to date me but all without any success.

But on bed, I am a total bottom kitten, preferred to spread my legs wide for a manly hunk who can fcuk the shit out of me !

Guest Guest

There's one who so tanned & musucular but carry himself like he's Spore Nxt Top Model.

Like eating durian with fried chicken.

So scary! Could not reconcile inside/outside, like Lao Lao.

If u want to be a gay muscular man, then act like one.

If u want to be a pretty gay men, then be like one.

Ts shld mean manly guys but who is a btm during sex?! As many pple might peceive tht manly guy usually shld be top who is the one who is fxxking, and dun get fxxk by others.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

TS here. What I mean is, the manly guy not just enjoy being a bottom. He behaves like a very feminine submissive woman. And on this note, are there any feminine guy who behaves like a butch on bed ?

Dear TS,

Every individual has their own character. Some guys are just more manly than others while some are more ladylike in their behavior. The same applies to bedroom preferences. One can never assume a manly guy will always be the top and a more gentle guy to be the btm.

The more important aspect is : what is the preferred / enjoyable role in bed.

I do have friends who are well, very manly, but loves to be pump in bed.

Seems like ts mean the guy who acted very manly outside sex, but when he is enagaged in sex, not only he like to get fxxk by others, but also behave vey feminine like moaning like a girl?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest Guest

TS here. What I mean is, the manly guy not just enjoy being a bottom. He behaves like a very feminine submissive woman. And on this note, are there any feminine guy who behaves like a butch on bed ?

u need to ask MJ this question.

Guest Guest

Dear TS,

Every individual has their own character. Some guys are just more manly than others while some are more ladylike in their behavior. The same applies to bedroom preferences. One can never assume a manly guy will always be the top and a more gentle guy to be the btm.

The more important aspect is : what is the preferred / enjoyable role in bed.

I do have friends who are well, very manly, but loves to be pump in bed.

Did your friends respond in a manly way or kenna possessed by Mariah?

• 3 months later...
Guest Guest

there are many manly guys who are bottom or enjoy being bottoms. some go both ways - they let more manly guys f*ck them and f*ck the less manly guys.

however, they dun behave like feminine submissive women. bedroom/sex preferences and real life behaviours can be different.

• Guest locked this topic