Male HQ

Cebu / Manila ( Philippines ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

subbtmchn73

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Hi Guys , just wondering if it is okay to walk up to a guy ( str or gay ) in the philippines , said the waiter . sales person etc etc and offer him money to spend time with me ?? will be going there soon , and it will be my first time there , so hope you guys can enlight me on that ..

as i've heard from my pinoy friends working in singapore that they are very open and easy people , and are always looking ways to earn extra money ..

thanks 

I won't recommend doing that to a straight guy. You know in the Philippines, straights always portray themselves as machos and they don't want to be associated with anything gays (of course not all but majority are). And not all would want to earn extra money that way. So be careful. You can flirt with gays. And if they find you attractive, you might then get laid. Goodluck!

Guest Guest

I won't recommend doing that to a straight guy. You know in the Philippines, straights always portray themselves as machos and they don't want to be associated with anything gays (of course not all but majority are). And not all would want to earn extra money that way. So be careful. You can flirt with gays. And if they find you attractive, you might then get laid. Goodluck!

precisely. .u shouldn't try this stunt anyway..even in an impoverished country. .

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys. I recently visited Manila. Not my favourite city but I enjoyed Club Bath and thought I would share a fr:

Club Bath's website has good location instructions. It took me about 10 min to walk from Libertad LRT station. The entrance is obvious as you walk down FB Harrison Red.

Only one person is allowed into reception at a time. As a nee member I had to hand over my passport and sign numerous forms. Membership and locker rental cost 550 pesos.

This place was much better than I had expected. It is nicely decorated and spacious. Everywhere is clean, including the two bathrooms. There is a small reading nook near the lockers with some gay mags, otherwise most people go straight upstairs. The private rooms are only available if you hire one, otherwise there are two small dark areas available on the second floor. On the top floor there is another dark area inside and three cubicles outside.

The place was already busy when I visited, but not much action. At 8pm they opened the steam room (no sauna) and there was quite a bit of action going on in there. It is not too hot so easy to stay and participate in the action.

The crowd was mixed ages with plenty of hunky guys and a few skinny twinks (my favourite).

They do not provide supplies, so remember to bring your own. There was one water fountain in the bathroom on the second floor but I brought my own water bottle.

Overall this place is not too bad...worth a trip if you are in Manila.

• 2 months later...
On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 2:33 PM, tp85 said:

Hi guys. I recently visited Manila. Not my favourite city

intuitively , it is not going to be most's fav city, I guessed........anyway that is not important.....

but why not your fav city?care to share more........

2 hours ago, Guest Boracayboy said:

Going to boracay in this coming July... 

Any nice gay cruise place recommend?

are you going alone or with friend?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest boracay
On 3 September 2016 at 2:13 PM, Guest Guest said:

Will be in borocay later this month. Anything interesting to do? Is there a good gay massage place?

In boracay till 25 sep. Staying around station 2. Any good gay massage place?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Guys , wondering if anyone here can enlighten me on the following . as it will be my first time to Manila ,

1) saw lots of video on youtude like those thai a-gogo bar where lots of shirtless men on stage ,

a) where can I find those places ??

b) are those boy for booking ?? like in Bangkok ??

c) and if so ... what are the ave rate per night for the boys ???

2) I love those pinoy men ... do you think is a idea if I ask them on the street ??? I do know that pinoy are open minded ...

Thanks

David

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Am heading to Manila 21-28 September. Can frequent visitor or local recommend which are the best gay massage places to go to and macho dancing club. I read reviews on gaytravel.com but they seem to be all bad for Manila gay venues. Please advise. Thank you

55 minutes ago, Jay Jay said:

Am heading to Manila 21-28 September. Can frequent visitor or local recommend which are the best gay massage places to go to and macho dancing club. I read reviews on gaytravel.com but they seem to be all bad for Manila gay venues. Please advise. Thank you

Dont expect too much lol... ive been to one macho dancing place near cubao i guess. Its like yes they r naked but thats it. U just want to finish ur drink and leave. Lol. Well its just my experience. Or maybe i dont know a nice place.

1 hour ago, Jay Jay said:

Check this out http://www.utopia-asia.com/manmasa.htm and let us know :)

Some places were verified 2016/2017

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Cebu / Manila ( Philippines ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.