Male HQ

Sharing Of Meaningful Quotes

calvintantan

Remember that your struggle should never be turned into a competition. Everyone has struggled with something. Acknowledge it and be respectful of a struggle you know nothing about. Someone’s else’s struggle isn’t about you. It’s not yours to make bigger or smaller than your own. It’s not up to you to decide how much pain someone else is allowed to feel or is their struggle matters. It matters just as much as yours and until you understand that, you will carry the weight of the world on your shoulders. Pain does not compete.- stephaniebennetthenry

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

"To love yourself right now, just as you are, is to give yourself heaven. Don't wait until you die. If you wait, you die now. If you love, you live now." - Alan Cohen

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

“Keep memories of insult on a short leash, and memories of blessing on a long one.” 
― Alan Cohen

― J'son M. Lee 

“Giving in order to get is not giving.” 
― Alan Cohen

― J'son M. Lee 

“If you fear looking at your true self, you'll find many ways to distract yourself from it. Busyness, drama, and addictions are ways of avoiding facing yourself. To find the peace you seek, stop running and just be. Get to know who you really are. Remember the wholeness you felt before you joined the rush to nowhere. Then you'll recognize yourself through the eyes of love, and everything will be different.” 
― Alan Cohen,

― J'son M. Lee 

“This moment has nothing to do with the last one unless you choose the past to continue.” 
― Alan Cohen

― J'son M. Lee 

• 3 weeks later...

“We are all of us born with a letter inside us, and that only if we are true to ourselves, may we be allowed to read it before we die.” 
― Douglas Coupland

― J'son M. Lee 

“The moment will arrive when you are comfortable with who you are, and what you are– bald or old or fat or poor, successful or struggling- when you don't feel the need to apologize for anything or to deny anything. To be comfortable in your own skin is the beginning of strength.” 
― Charles B. Handy

― J'son M. Lee 

• 2 weeks later...

“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love.” 
― J.K. Rowling

― J'son M. Lee 

• 2 weeks later...

"In order to have great happiness, you have to have great pain and unhappiness—otherwise, how would you know when you're happy?" - Leslie Caron

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 1 month later...

“Being always right is not always right in the wrong places.” 
― Michael Bassey Johnson

― J'son M. Lee 

“It takes guts and humility to admit mistakes. Admitting we're wrong is courage, not weakness.” 
― Roy T. Bennett

― J'son M. Lee 

“Ignorance is what is destroying us and not the devil.” 
― Sunday Adelaja

― J'son M. Lee 

“If we learn to love someone for their imperfections that reflect our own, we eventually appreciate the thought that even the most beautiful things are damaged”. 
― Nicola An

― J'son M. Lee 

“Intolerance breeds hatred. Hatred creates divisions. Divisions destroy common grounds.” 
― Mamur Mustapha

― J'son M. Lee 

“The man who insists upon seeing with perfect clearness before he decides, never decides. Accept life, and you must accept regret.” 
― Henri-Frédéric Amiel

― J'son M. Lee 

“It is by teaching that we teach ourselves.” 
― Henri-Frédéric Amiel

― J'son M. Lee 

“Sometimes, people don’t need our homes to live in or our bodies to lean on. All they need are our hands to lift them up.” 
― Israelmore Ayivor

― J'son M. Lee 

“Each of us, famous or infamous, is a role model for somebody, and if we aren't, we should behave as though we are -- cheerful, kind, loving, courteous. Because you can be sure someone is watching and taking deliberate and diligent notes.” 
― Maya Angelou

― J'son M. Lee 

''I had to grow to love my body. I did not have a good self-image at first. Finally it occurred to me, I'm either going to love me or hate me. And I chose to love myself. Then everything kind of sprung from there. Things that I thought weren't attractive became sexy. Confidence makes you sexy.''

- Queen Latifah

― J'son M. Lee 

“If you must look back, do so forgivingly. If you must look forward, do so prayerfully. However, the wisest thing you can do is be present in the present... gratefully.” 
― Maya Angelou

― J'son M. Lee 

“Be a lamp, or a lifeboat, or a ladder. Help someone's soul heal. Walk out of your house like a shepherd.” 
― Rumi

― J'son M. Lee 

“That day, I learned that I could be a giver by simply bringing a smile to another person. The ensuing years have taught me that a kind word, a vote of support is a charitable gift. I can move over and make another place for someone. I can turn my music up if it pleases, or down if it is annoying. I may never be known as a philanthropist, but I certainly am a lover of mankind, and I will give freely of my resources.” 
― Maya Angelou

― J'son M. Lee 

“Gratitude paints little smiley faces on everything it touches.” 
― Richelle E. Goodrich

― J'son M. Lee 

“Don’t be in such a hurry to condemn a person because he doesn’t do what you do, or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn’t know what you know today.” 
― Maya Angelou

― J'son M. Lee 

“The person who hurt you.....is also here. If you are still angry at that person, if you haven't been able to forgive, you are chained to him. Everyone could feel the emotional truth of that: When someone offends you and you haven't let go, every time you see him, you grow breathless or your heart skips a beat. If the trauma was really severe, you dream of revenge. Above you, is the Mountain of Peace and Prosperity where we all want to go. But when you try to climb that hill, the person you haven't forgiven weighs you down. It's a personal choice whether or not to let go. No one can tell you how long to mourn....... But you can't move forward until you break that chain.” 
― Leymah Gbowee

― J'son M. Lee 

“Sometimes, the simple things are more fun and meaningful than all the banquets in the world ...” 
― E.A. Bucchianeri

― J'son M. Lee 

“By sharing a kind smile, a kind word, a kind hug, you are lifting up others and thus lifting up the world.” 
― Carol 'CC' Miller

― J'son M. Lee 

“You don't have to be a doctor to know when a relationship is not healthy.” 
― Jodyne L. Speyer

― J'son M. Lee 

“We need to get rid of hate, envy, jealousy, discord in ourselves, so we can reach a solution in terms of peace in order to feel that time has come for human happiness.” 
― Chico Xavier

― J'son M. Lee 

“Don't buy into a superficial reality. It has an expiration date.” 
― Truth Devour

― J'son M. Lee 

“Sometimes playing stupid opens your eyes to the truth.” 
― Anthony Liccione

― J'son M. Lee 

“Life is short, but there is always time enough for courtesy.” 
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

― J'son M. Lee 

“Be an opener of doors.” 
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

― J'son M. Lee 

“Don’t ever lose your smile. Don’t ever let anything take away the joy from your laugh. You never know when the taste of laughter on the tongue or the scent of happiness in the air might save one’s life.” 
― Emory R. Frie

― J'son M. Lee 

“You put your own joy in prison if you work hard to make other people’s happiness suffocate.” 
― Israelmore Ayivor

― J'son M. Lee 

“Today when you meet someone, try not to complain, judge or criticise. The least you can do is to give them love, joy, and put smile on their face.” 
― Kabelo Mabona

― J'son M. Lee 

“You’ll never get what you truly deserve if you remain attached to what you’re supposed to let go of.” 
― Genereux Philip

― J'son M. Lee 

“Don’t pack out

To some people, you make life bright
When you decide to dim your light
Their lives will be full of darkness
Do shine your light in kindness

To some people, you bring out a joy
With their emotions, never ever toy
With your smiles, grease them with oil
And make them glad when their lives boil

To other people, you are the warmth
That kills coldness and brings strength
Don’t do it; don’t pack out
Else, they will have blackout

You’re on earth to do two things here
Wake up and do them now; this year
First, dare to grow and become better
Second, help others to also become greater

Never in any of the four seasons
Should you neglect your gifts for any reasons
The world needs you to make it a better place
Don’t pack out; run your race” 
― Israelmore Ayivor

― J'son M. Lee 

“You can change a life by touching someone with simple, beautiful, kind, words and a loving smile.” 
― Debasish Mridha

― J'son M. Lee 

"You’re weak because you’re afraid of people seeing your weakness. You’re letting shame decide who you are... We can endure all kinds of pain. It’s shame that eats men whole." 
— Leigh Bardugo

― J'son M. Lee 

“Want to give a very strong energy to someone with a simple act? Then, smile!” 
― Mehmet Murat ildan

― J'son M. Lee 

“When someone criticises you, give them two gifts- your smile and a compliment.” 
― Debasish Mridha

― J'son M. Lee 

“Give your big smile, and bring some good energy wherever you go for a change. The world could always use some of that uplifting energy.” 
― Angie Karan

― J'son M. Lee 

“In everyday life, a blessed act of saying ‘hello, a smile, word of encouragement…’ can uplift someone spirit.” 
― Lailah Gifty Akita

― J'son M. Lee