Male HQ

pxxn In Singapore

stevenzhang24

I am not from Singapore. I read that having pxxnography is illegal in Singapore and download or sharing pxxnography is as well. Are pxxn website banned from Singapore? I wont ever survive if I go to Singapore. :S What happen if you have some pxxn videos in your computer?

If this is true, who come we can have this website? Here we have some sharing of adult material and some adult materials are shared such as video. Just curious.

i think the possession of pxxnographic material is illegal, but lots of people still store them in personal hard-disk

just don't ever bring it into a restricted area or a place which are considered Key Installations (KINs). Don't bring it somewhere where you're subjected to custom checks

as for watching

there's a period of time when the authorities were discussing about the possibility of banning all pxxnographic material

the whole episode was ended with around 1000 pxxnography websites been blocked by local service providers but the authority then realized that it is not possible to ban all blue websites off the web and they stopped there at 1000 banned sites, and pushing for some parental firewall service by the ISPs (singtel, starhub etc)

I'm saying all these out of memory

so don't quote me