Male HQ

Healthy, Easy To Prepare Breakfasts? (For Skinny Dudes)

Hello!!! Anyone here has any ideas for easily prepared, beneficial-to-the-skinny-dude, and decent-tasting (because healthy stuff usually never tastes that great!!!) breakfasts??

I've been taking peanut butter sandwiches with milk for breakfast for the past few days... high in carbs, protein, bla bla bla good stuff

BUT I AM SO TIRED OF IT!!

help?

btw, how do you make perfectly soft-boiled eggs??

Guest Passingthru

The following are beneficial to skinnies and will last you to the point you may actually skip lunch and have some fruit instead:

1. Dissolve fullcream milk powder in very little warm water to make a paste/thick slurry. Add full fat yoghurt, vanilla essence/extract, instant oats, raisins, bananas, apples( skin on ) & honey. Can be done the night before minus bananas and honey but be prepared for a very gouey result.

2. Wholewheat bread with ham & cheese. Can toast( toaster oven/oven/griddle pan ) the sandwich if you want it warm/melting. Alternatively, pre-prepare your own spread by mixing philadelphia or any cream cheese + smoked ham + hard cheese + black pepper + mixed dried herbs + garlic + onion. Use this spread for any kind of bread.

3. Prata wraps. Mash tuna or sardines with chilli flakes, commercial fried shallots, pepper & lime juice. Line prata with spinach, top with the tuna/sardine, wrap, secure with toothpick/skewer and toast( toaster oven/oven ) or simply heat up the prata first and then fill and eat as is. Drink a mug of cocoa with 5 g of creatine monohydrate dissolved in it.

4. Jazz up peanut butter with chopped chocolate, dried fruit & nuts. Spread into toasted bread, waffle or croissants. Drink a mug of Horlicks with 5g of creatine monohydrate dissolved in it.

Soft boiled eggs. The night before, remove eggs from the fridge. Put eggs( no more than 3 ) into a large ceramic bowl and pour boiling water to cover, Seal with a piece of tin foil. Wait 10 mins for runny, 12 or more for a more solid yolk. Best with kampung eggs.

thank you so much for those recipes passingthru! gonna try some of them ASAP! haha wah i thought soft-boiled eggs only needed like 4 minutes kinda??

@IamPinapple - beneficial as in to help complimen mass-gaining! like gaining carbs and stuff - healthily!

Actually now i'm having 2 hard boiled eggs as breakfast, as the soft boiled egg's protein is hard to digest and absorb by our body, furthermore the bacteria inside the egg wont be killed with the cooking method, and the hard boiled egg is tasty also, haha

Guest Passingthru
a pity feta cheese can only be kept for 3-4 days upon opening! struggling to finish it now

Divide and freeze the leftover. When you have the time, thaw and......

- crumble into an omelette while it's frying

- mix with hard boiled eggs, tomatoes, peas as spring roll or pie filling

- season & fill in between 2 french toast before frying

- add into semi diluted cream of mushroom + fresh mushrooms as a pasta sauce

- mix with tomato paste, chillies, ham( or whatever ), dried herbs. Paste onto baguette & bake.

• 2 months later...

Personally.. i like croissant! I usually toast them in the morning! and add in some leg hams! i also love egg mayo! u can try making your own egg mayo!! haha! That's my favourite breakfast!!! ^^ not very hard to 'oven' a croissant.. convienient and tasty!

Edited by HesitantHeart

As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. Proverbs 23:7

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.