Male HQ

Top Who Love Sucking Cocks (compiled)

puipui

2 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Tops who enjoy sucking cock are versatile, not closet bottoms.  There are submissive tops, as there are dominant bottoms.  There are also alpha tops who enjoy topping a top.  We all come in different shades and fantasies.

This is true and fair. I missed out the possibility of such a "top" being a vers (or flex), so they are not necessarily only closet btms. 

Tops and btms are just roles in anal sex. 

Blow jobs are oral sex which either tops or btms can enjoy.  Though more often than not, more btms enjoy giving heads, Some tops may like to blow while some btms don't.  

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

6 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Tops who enjoy sucking cock are versatile, not closet bottoms.  There are submissive tops, as there are dominant bottoms.  There are also alpha tops who enjoy topping a top.  We all come in different shades and fantasies.

3 hours ago, kys0n said:

This is true and fair. I missed out the possibility of such a "top" being a vers (or flex), so they are not necessarily only closet btms. 

I'm top. Neither a versatile nor a bottom who enters a closet. My manhole is strictly no entry. Sucking cock is my forte in as much as receiving one. And of course, fucking a guy 😉

13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

i do think a top who dun suck is very selfish. dunno why they are gay in the first place.

Errr, they are gay because they are sexually attracted to men. Wtf are you talking about? 

18 hours ago, kys0n said:

Can't see how I'm wrong though, but hey to each his own.

18 hours ago, kys0n said:

Exactly, to each their own, not to your silly little definitions of who is what. 

Top, vers or bottom are roles defined purely on what you do or don’t do with your cock and ass, not what you do or don’t do with your mouth, hands, ears, or whatever else you can think of. 

On 4/6/2021 at 3:38 AM, Ice006 said:

Being gay is hard though.. Why you guys still want argue over something like this.. Just be yourself and do what you like. Just their mouth to say what they want. At the end of the day, just change or remain how you wanna be that what you think is good for yourself!! 😛

👍👍👍

• 1 month later...
On 4/4/2021 at 11:05 PM, Guest Guest said:

i do think a top who dun suck is very selfish. dunno why they are gay in the first place.

Hahaa..I'm top who dont suck cock but in return I suck btm nipples..fair enough right hahaa. I don't think this is selfish but instead it's mutual respect lo

Edited by Erwi

Guest btmenergy
6 minutes ago, Erwi said:

Hahaa..I'm top who dont suck cock but in return I suck btm nipples..fair enough right hahaa. I don't think this is selfish but instead it's mutual respect lo

is that you? you look like a bottom

Tops who suck are just tops who are  not selfish. Sucking doesn't mean they are closeted versatile or btm. They are just the non selfish one. Tops who dont suck dick claiming they are the real pure top are just finding a nice word for their selfishness. 

Edited by Leanmeat

Tops who are sucks they are not selfish and doesn't mean they suck they versatile. Some tops that sucks because they enjoying sucking don't be surprised when they love deep throat I ever get fuck by bi married muscular he love deep throat my cock and slowly rimmed my asshole it was a great pleasure o get those top that are sucks rather than accepting the bottom service him. Those enjoyed to suck they like 69 position when both sucking each other cock.

• 1 year later...
On 5/3/2012 at 8:30 AM, Guest Guest said:

Happened to me before. This guy kept touching my cock through my pants and i asked him to bj me. But he wanted me to do it first and i agreed. After sucking him for quite awhile, i asked to return the favour but he said he's not into sucking?! I was turn off and put on my pants and left.

That is selfish

Guest Occulust

I'm a pure bottom and I love sucking cock, getting my ass rimmed and finally, getting fucked.

The top doesnt need to suck my cock at all, infact I dont enjoy that. But he needs to fuck me hard. Period.

5 hours ago, Guest Occulust said:

I'm a pure bottom and I love sucking cock, getting my ass rimmed and finally, getting fucked.

The top doesnt need to suck my cock at all, infact I dont enjoy that. But he needs to fuck me hard. Period.

oh you sound like me.... except for rimming, i can take it or leave it

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.