Male HQ

Hygiene In Pools

Guest Guest

i don't pee in the pool usually, but during the time when i was a child. I think the urge to pee won't be that high if I swim seriously (e.g. swim without chatting with friends), and I will only feel it during shower.

Pools become smelly when there is too much chloramines.

Chlorine as hypochlorites are usually added at a concentration so low that there is barely any unpleasant smell.

Add in nitrogenous compounds or WASTE, such as sweat, skin secretions, and pee, chloramines result :-)

Smell the pool before you swim thus, but yet, no pool can be free of contaminants. Many shower at home before they swim, and its a public pool afterall, anybody with everything you can imagine on their hair and epidermis are continously washed into pools.

That's the fact of public pools, but as far as my experience go, I have not gotten any sort of discomfort or irritation from swimming in all the public pools which I visited. :-)

Edited by matthewleon

i've seen swimming instructors peeing FOR-EV-ER right before they shower at the end of a training evening/day. guess they must have held it in for a long time. and u'd know they don't contribute to the piss in the pool.

Never seen an instructor pee before. I guess it would be my lucky day to chance upon one who needs to pee so badly that he can't run away when I stare.

Guest Guest

last time my mom asked me to just pee inside the pool so I DID PEE into the pool many times when i was young.

Now i dont go swimming pool. i feel disgusted when ppl spit in the drain, ppl with athletic foot, ppl w fungus, ppl w smelly private part, ppl who shit and didnt wipe clean...all soaking in the water which u may swallow it. EEEk

Guest Guest

last time my mom aske me to just pee inside the pool so I DID PEE into the pool many times when i was young.

Now i dont go swimming pool. i feel disgusted when ppl spit in the drain, ppl with athletic foot, ppl w fungus, ppl w smelly private part, ppl who shit and didnt wipe clean...all soaking in the water which u may swallow it. EEEk

Humans are host to colonies of germs no matter how clean we wash as our 1st line of defence. That is why we have this 2nd line of defence with our skin and a 3rd line of defence using our immune system.

That is why we don't share saliva in sharing food.

Yet we have sex with total strangers and share our germs. That is how we get nasty std. I believe that is more germs than those in a public pool. So we cannot avoid germs at all but learn to cope with the risks depending on how much risks we are willing to take.

That is why we avoid those promiscuous ones. Yet are we also the same promiscuous ones ourselves?

• 3 months later...

Never seen an instructor pee before. I guess it would be my lucky day to chance upon one who needs to pee so badly that he can't run away when I stare.

I actually had a dream like that recently. I dreamed I was at the swimming pool and I walked into the showers. They were open concept style showers and there was already a hunking guy showering in a pair of skimpy black speedos. As I walked in, he smiled at me and I smiled back. Still facing me, he pulled down the front of his speedos, took out his cock and started pissing onto the shower floor. Its like he had been waiting for me so he had someone to watch him pee. He must have really been holding it in coz he had a strong stream and his piss went on forever. When he finally finished he just put his cock back inside his speedos, winked at me and walked out. One of my best dirty dreams ever :-P

I guess why this thread was started is to educate everyone to stop peeing in the pool!

Can you imagine if someone were to pee on ur bf? No? So don't do it =p

You don't really think that's why this tread was started do you? Hehehe :-P

As for imagining someone peeing on the bf, I don't need to imagine. I saw it and it was HOT!

i try to avoid public pool.

nowadays i go to my bf's sister house condo swimming pool. its not those big scale condo like HDB type...more like niche condo...pool is quiet and most of the users are ah moh. very relaxing.

• Guest locked this topic