Male HQ

Which Country Men You Like The Most?

Taiwan and Thai.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

east asian guys.

taiwan, hong kong, south korea, japan.

there is just something about them that attract me.

better features or better looks?

I think Scandinavians are hot as well! Them with their blonde hair! Wow.

Middle eastern buff guys who trim (not fully shaved!!) their body hair are my biggest weakness though... (my knees are getting weaker just thinking about them..)

Guest -zee-

I think Scandinavians are hot as well! Them with their blonde hair! Wow.

Middle eastern buff guys who trim (not fully shaved!!) their body hair are my biggest weakness though... (my knees are getting weaker just thinking about them..)

Totally agree with you on the arab men! Meltz like cheese on their hot bodies.

Guest yaan

Actually, the prefernce for most people is not so much about nationality, but about ethinic groups. I prefer orentials or chinese. So they can be Japanese, Koreans, Chinese, Taiwanese and Hong Kongers. From amongst Singaporeans, Thais, Malaysians, Indonesians, Vietnamese, etc, I will only go for Chinese in these countries, and not the indigeneous races.

Actually, the prefernce for most people is not so much about nationality, but about ethinic groups. I prefer orentials or chinese. So they can be Japanese, Koreans, Chinese, Taiwanese and Hong Kongers. From amongst Singaporeans, Thais, Malaysians, Indonesians, Vietnamese, etc, I will only go for Chinese in these countries, and not the indigeneous races.

there is different...korean, chinese, japanese look and act different....i think korean man is more manly, and good looking

Tainan, Taiwan is the cute boy capital of the world!!

雨降って地固まる ame futte ji katamaru : Literally: after the rain, earth hardens (Meaning: Adversity builds character./After a storm, things will stand on more solid ground than they did before)

I find east Asian are attractive with their sharper features and fair skin, yet hairy at their right areas haha

They hv thick side burns and stubbles which make them manly and charming. Guys from Taiwan, Japan, Korea, China and Hong Kong can caused heads turn and make me dazed hehe, they also hot on bed and submissive. :P

I like Eurasians a lot, they have the best from both world.

Or those living around the Europe-Middle East area. They also have the best features.

For strictly Asian category, I guess Japanese top my list.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

Guest Guest

Japanese and Chinese :wub:

Used to like middle-eastern and whites, but then never have any luck with them!

Agree with this statement, there's something about Asian guys... :thumb:

Guest Guest

Asians!!! ESP. Chinese, japs and Koreans!

As to nationality, I find Singapore guys are simply irresistible!!!

Agree with your 1st sentence.

Disagree with the 2nd one... Personally, I'm almost giving up on Singaporean guys (straight and gay), they're pretentious, and if not show-off.

The funny thing is, they care too much on how others look at them, and most of the time, they speak simply hoping to make themselves look better (or it seems...), without realising that it can actually make them sound unbelievable and silly!

I personally like Scandinavians blonde hair guys. I like touching their smooth blonde hair with their hot muscular body...

What about you guys?

These are my top favourites:

1. Thai

2. Japanese

3. Spanish

4. Albanians

5. Turkish

6. Moroccans

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

I find east Asian are attractive with their sharper features and fair skin, yet hairy at their right areas haha

They hv thick side burns and stubbles which make them manly and charming. Guys from Taiwan, Japan, Korea, China and Hong Kong can caused heads turn and make me dazed hehe, they also hot on bed and submissive. :P

So are Singapore guys considered as South Asians?

Guest Guest

HongKongers!! I like guys that can speak fluent Cantonese!!

Oh yeah, especially when they talk dirty Cantonese - dui, dui, dui, dui (to that tune of the song by The Corrs) :)

These are my top favourites:

1. Thai

2. Japanese

3. Spanish

4. Albanians

5. Turkish

6. Moroccans

I wholy agree with #5. I've been to Turkey and I can testify that everyone looks awesome there.

And I have a soft spot for Thais too.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

Guest kwangtung yan

Oh yeah, especially when they talk dirty Cantonese - dui, dui, dui, dui (to that tune of the song by The Corrs) :)

errrr... dont u mean "diu diu diu diu" ?

Japanese and Chinese :wub:

Used to like middle-eastern and whites, but then never have any luck with them!

Hey,

Don't be discouraged. The basic economic law of Supply and Demand applies, so obviously they pick the best of the lot! Very often white and middle-eastern guys here go for those slim and twinky ones, these guys score tops in their books- I guess it's because they give the submissive impression. Heavier set guys tend to lose in this market. Now, white and middle eastern guys in their home countries is a different story altogether, they are more real, less up-pity and friendly. I would suggest that you get to know guys overseas. It's just Supply and Demand.... :)

Guest Ryan Tan

I still find East Asian guy sexier than the whites. I personally like Thai, Viet, Jap. Went to Vietnam last month..the boys there are way so cute and irresistible. I had sex with a Hanoi boy there. He was so yummy and mouth-watering! I love Thai and Jap boys too, they are very polite but hot and passionate on bed.

• Guest locked this topic