Male HQ

Flexi Guy

Guest flexi guy

Guest flexi guy

Since you guys here share alot of being a pure TOP or pure BTM; what about being a 'pure' flexi... i am not talking flexi top or flexi btm

It mean he must be 50,50 flexi and really enjoy both way at anytime..

As for me, I alway think and feel that flexi guy is the most fun person, when come to sex play; cos they really know both way inside out. What do you guys think?

Guest Guest

I'm top but not flexi. However i cant just give. It isnt fair to the other party. Sometime i got turned around and allowed myself to be fuxked. Give and take. This is good for my karma. Like the saying goes..."What goes around, cum around".

Guest Guest

That will be a great pleasant, when come to 3some...

flex guy can be sandwish in between a top and a btm.

So far, I have try it one... :thumb: I just cannot use any words to describe the enjoyment for been fxxked and fxxked at the same time.. :B) Cool experience

Hoping for more, if chance and right guys for another 3some.. :rolleyes:

Guest bearbear

Im a flexi top, if there is sure a word. Well maybe cuz with my partner im the more top one but he does fxxk me fm time to time but on most times its me whom does the fxxking and i think the reason is due to the fact that im younger than him and due to work and stress he has a hard time keeping his cock hard, most times he only gets hard enought to fxxk me is when hes bout to cum so in the end he just cums in my mouth or face or chest or on himself.

When it cums to the people i cruise im just flexi, meaning if he turns me on enough to make me want to be fxxk than i will let him fxxk me but he has to be more masculine more man or have a daddy look. If this person is pretty less masculine and abit for a lack of a better word "soft" im not able to be turn on enough to get fxxk.

On saying all this, im only referring to the anal side of being a flexi and it does not mean i fxxk or get fxxk all the time with my partner or the people we cruised, sometimes it just masturbation, get suck & suck but no matter what i believe that anal or no anal being flexi means u can give or take, in anyway, anal, oral whatever.

Infact, there was this one time my partner & i was in a 3some and i was doggie by this cute stocky chinese fm serangoon at his place while my partner was under me sucking me off and using his hands to play with the stocky's guys ball while he was fxxking me and i was sucking my partner at the same time too, it was hot hot hot.

So, come on guys, try to be flexi once in a while, u may like it...........hehehehe :D

cheers

ps this is just my point of view, im not saying what i was is right so pls dun say it wrong. Im also not try to lecture anyone on anything, it just my point of view.

Guest Guest
So, come on guys, try to be flexi once in a while, u may like it...........hehehehe :D

Too bad some people just cant be flexi no matter how hard they try. Either you are top or bottom. For a bottom like me, I will never think of fxxking others no matter how good-looking or soft that person may be.

• Guest locked this topic