Male HQ

Jimmy's Massage @ Toa Payoh Lor 5 + Outcall

I have a professional large size massage bed to be given away. Free. Cream faux leather in mint condition. Light weight.

Self collect at Toa payoh Lorong 5. Can go into a mid size van. Can help arrange delivery for a fee - one way delivery cost S$50.

Genuinely Interested BW members only. Contact me at 91268042.

Hi gstringuy26, you guessed wrong this time!

I gave away the massage bed 'cos I believe there are serious budding massage therapists out there who can make a better living when they are better equipped with the necessary tool. The bed is in very good condition and if put to good use, can help generate more income to keep them going. I went through that stage when I first started. I am happy I gave it to a good guy.

I got myself a real leather massage bed with firmer cushion, and am back officially at providing massage at Toa Payoh Lor 5 and outcall service.

Rates remains the same for in-house at S$60 an hour, S$90 for 90min.

Ops hours Mon to Fri - 6pm to 11pm, Sat/Sun/Public holiday - 9am to 11pm. A catch though - 1 day advance booking necessary. Unable to manage last minute booking.

Cheers

I gave away the massage bed 'cos I believe there are serious budding massage therapists out there who can make a better living when they are better equipped with the necessary tool. The bed is in very good condition and if put to good use, can help generate more income to keep them going. I went through that stage when I first started. I am happy I gave it to a good guy.

Nice

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

To all those who sms and called recently,

I am most sorry I cannot manage those last minute bookings. The 1 day advance booking or at least 3 hour notice will allow me to plan my schedule and allocate necessary resources (my focus) to cater to your bookings.

Thank you for your understanding.

Enjoy

Jimmy@toa payoh lor 5

• 1 month later...

Need to correct an error in the listing.

I have NO aircon massage room. It's just fan in the large space. Don't wish any first timer to feel short changed.

Thank you to the kind soul who included me in the list again.

Jimmy@tpy5

• 4 weeks later...

Dearest all,

At 47, I am still called up for reservist!

I will be doing my reservist from 5th Sept to 14th Sept. May not be able to respond to SMS or calls quickly, and surely unable to knead you during this period.

Njoy !

Jimmy@tpy5

By the sea.

I have not been to reservist for 12 years, 8 of which I was away. The moment they realised I was back, I was put thru all sorts of health checks, took IPPT (got incentive award ok! mai siow siow!), and when I thought they were done with me, they want to put me to sea! Now sea so rough!!! aiyoh.....sigh....

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...