Male HQ

Karaoke Outing!

Blacque

pinkdot ktv outing! I shall be spying out for you guys on this sat. Especially Blac..Coz of your dp face. haha

pinkdot ktv outing! I shall be spying out for you guys on this sat. Especially Blac..Coz of your dp face. haha

Hurhur what's with my DP.... :(

Instagram: vodkabaker

Guest brian87

anyway, three of you okie what... haha... no need be so humble de. not like i sing well also lol... just sing lo. most importantly,enjoy yourself!

u sing better than me lo...

i sing bad! :P

Faynic: I oso sing sad songs!! Sad songs easier and better to sing, happy songs only keve sing, what di yi tian, act virgin only =x HAHAHAHA

Mamemo: Coffee ah.. can oso la.. but shisha can? =x haha

i also gt sad songs with you ok? hahah

i am ok with shisha but are the rest ok with smoky environment?

Guest brian87

eh... at least not this week? i'm going to sing again today>.<... voice 3/4 gone this time round le LOL...

eh where's shisha btw le..lol... it's a pub i guess?:P

@basalisk: i'm into chinese songs de lolx.

when enjoy again?

Guest faynic

I preferred mandarin as my English songs stayed @ Right Here Waiting For You, Hero, etc. The newest I know should be Fireworks! Haha

Mamemo & Sepias, maybe we should be in the emo rm, brian87 too happy already... Some more the songs he sang r all unpopular & nobody can sing along....

Guest brian87

Rawr!!! I was trying to find happy songs ma;balance e atmosphere lol!!!

Oh over there ah! Ps rarely go to there de lol.

Wa Mr blac I don't mind! Free e ktv session lol!!! Somemore get to eat naise food! :-P

Rawr!!! I was trying to find happy songs ma;balance e atmosphere lol!!!

Oh over there ah! Ps rarely go to there de lol.

Wa Mr blac I don't mind! Free e ktv session lol!!! Somemore get to eat naise food! :-P

Hahahah shh you'll be sponsoring us... don't tell them :/

I feel like singing

重伤 by Freya Lin

林凡.

Faynic: I oso sing sad songs!! Sad songs easier and better to sing, happy songs only keve sing, what di yi tian, act virgin only =x HAHAHAHA

Mamemo: Coffee ah.. can oso la.. but shisha can? =x haha

Hello! what act virgin! Virgin here k!

I feel like singing

重伤 by Freya Lin

林凡.

Blacq got a sexy voice. Hehehehe

"I love the way you lie."

Guest brian87

ahem... that one you really need to wait long long le okie LOL. o.o... i only know 一个人生活 by her. that song is awesome lol.

I feel like singing

重伤 by Freya Lin

林凡.

LOL... seriously... i think we need to send him to the buffet table first :P

OK looking at ur DP and ur reply I cant help but wonder if u re making a pun xD haha

And keve, dont act la hor, later I send u back to the "buffet table" =x haha

Guest brian87

got work ah! need to wake up at 6.30.. but just showered out not long ago...so waiting for hair to dry first. envy you max sia... holidays holiDAYS, HOLIDAYS!!>.<''

Guest brian87

LOL. key point for you :see people.HAHA.can go find some part time le ah! omg, after this week, i'll really enjoy myself for a week or so first le>.<

there's lots of things to do! i'll probably do some shopping on books also soon >.<''ok today let you win. or rather, this whole week! i shall go sleep first le .LOL

oh yes, anyway we can have a ktv outing probably after this week at least?i need time to recover le:\

Edited by brian87

Hmm well, u cld also jus have many sessions, and doesnt need to have everybody available den have it.. den wont be until 18 alrdy haha.. ANd I think got big rooms one la, de other day I walked past, there was a big room lo.. if not, we just sing at the lounge =x The lounge cfm big enuff for 18 ppl haha

Sometimes I give my heart away too easily.

Hmm well, u cld also jus have many sessions, and doesnt need to have everybody available den have it.. den wont be until 18 alrdy haha.. ANd I think got big rooms one la, de other day I walked past, there was a big room lo.. if not, we just sing at the lounge =x The lounge cfm big enuff for 18 ppl haha

Wahahah sing at the lounge then everyone in the building can hear.

No eh, that day we went, got a grp in the lounge but not so loud leh.. LIke at ebar liek that haha singing w an audience. Ohhhhh I wanna go ebar~ >.< or any karaoke bar~ haha

Edited by Sepias

One large room to hold everyone is good in the sense that everybody gets to know each other better. Of course, the disadvantage is that one gets to sing infrequently. Alternatively, is it possible to get adjacent rooms to break into groups?

Also, maybe the best crooner gets a bigger portion of blacquenoir's pastry...you did agree to bake for us, blacquenoir, right? :D

Now, it is up to the winner to negotiate for kisses instead... :D

Anyway, I will try to bring my partner along if he is not working on that day.

Well I guess it depends what is ur intention then, to sing or to mingle. I personally feel, it isnt good to split. Anyways, lets take the other day for example, 5 hrs we were there, each room of 4. Not everyone likes to sing, in the end just keep rotating back and forth before u get the chance to recover from the last song.

And, IMO, the people who can sing, doesnt have to be the one holding the mike, does it? If u know the lyrics and music, u can jus sing along, if U wanna be nice, den dont try to overpower or sing too loudly that it covers up the person holding the mike. IMO.