Male HQ

Karaoke Outing!

Blacque

Give u my number??? But I jus met you!! And this is crazy.. =x And no more postpones maybe? =x

Okay nehmind you don't have to give me your number... we'll do telepathy instead.

No more postpones, the rooms have been booked already. It's on 24th June (Sunday), 2 - 7pm.

Instagram: vodkabaker

Guest brian87

Boo !hey everyone !anyway if we change it to 30th June or 1st July , anyone can't make it on both days ? Probably can message blac or keve your availability?:-)! Thanks lots! :-)

Guest faynic

ROLL CALL

Current Participants

blacquenoir

keve2505

faynic

mamemo

seedrick

kunshinji

Sepias

victorp

ilumanova

jiak17th

dandriel

brian87

will I be the oldest?

opps! tat means the songs I will be singing, maybe nobody heard of them.... hahahaha

Guest faynic

Just a question... who is free this Sunday (17th)? Was thinking of organising two sessions, another one on the 24th.

If there are a lot keen to go but can only make it next Sun due to Father's Day, then I am willing to go this Sun instead to gif up my hot seat.

Let me know

Guest faynic

Hey guys, I'll be at Hong Kong from tomorrow until 26th. Keve2505 and Brian87 will be taking charge of the outing. Anything please PM them, thanks.

As of now, the 24th June KTV session is still on.

So sad.... No cakes to eat already.... But, Hong Kong is the right choice!

Guest brian87

hmm not really, cause for $$10ktv, it's $10 for 5 hours so yep ,unless u wanna have a short k session.:)teoheng is good during mon-thurs too, and also for large group of people lolx.

at 28 bucks for 4 pax, 2 hrs.

Guest brian87

heyhey! anyway just a reminder,the K session will be this Sun,2-7pm okie! those who dunno the way, we can meet 1.50pm at chinatown mrt control station near exit A(left exit).Do pm Keve your hp no, and if you wanna join us at the mrt first, or meet us straight there!

Important:If you can't make it last min, do PM keve ASAP, as we'll need to find replacement/inform the KTV staff, if not they'll still charge us at 12 pax.

thanks yeah:) hope to see you all soon!!

heyhey! anyway just a reminder,the K session will be this Sun,2-7pm okie! those who dunno the way, we can meet 1.50pm at chinatown mrt control station near exit A(left exit).Do pm Keve your hp no, and if you wanna join us at the mrt first, or meet us straight there!

Important:If you can't make it last min, do PM keve ASAP, as we'll need to find replacement/inform the KTV staff, if not they'll still charge us at 12 pax.

Just like what he said. And those who need our contact number, afraid that you will be lost. Errr PM. Afraid to post my no. here. Heh.

"I love the way you lie."

Then I be on standby then since. I should join next time round haha. My hp can find on my wall on Facebook

Www.facebook.com/kennethcyc

Guest faynic

Finally the day is coming for us to sing our lungs out. First time going wif so many youngsters, hope to feel young....

Sry if I dun sing very well cos dun think pigs can sing. See u guys tmr!