Male HQ

Karaoke Outing!

Blacque

Will be booking in soon. =( wont be able to view this thread till weekend

Should there be a weekend session, could you save a slot for me? *i know im selfish. haha.

Or if the date and time is set, i ve left the way to be contacted on my profile.

Many thanks!

Ok, fine! I go for karaoke, but my friend oso wan join!! 2 of us pls! =D hahaha we go for the oysters nxt time den.. =/ anyways if u guys liek oysters we can go sometime too haha apparently only tuesdays den u can get them for a dollar each, at nex.

Sometimes I give my heart away too easily.

Lol. It's my first time. *blush. I'm not that verbal in reality, so don't be offended.. I will only open up like long long time later. Lol. So we r gng Kbox? Which branch?

Have to see if we can book slots for Tues or not.

Instagram: vodkabaker

erm ok, in words of fairness, this thread is started to gather ppl for karaoke outing. So, not necc only blac can organise, anyone can assume the role and organise and so yea, if u have a preferred day/date , assume the role and organise.. dont always just wait for blac to do it.

Sometimes I give my heart away too easily.

erm ok, in words of fairness, this thread is started to gather ppl for karaoke outing. So, not necc only blac can organise, anyone can assume the role and organise and so yea, if u have a preferred day/date , assume the role and organise.. dont always just wait for blac to do it.

Yeah that's a good idea. Anyway there won't be any K session tomorrow... too late to book any.

Instagram: vodkabaker

The thing about kbox is they like to say ++, then at the counter suddenly, got compulsory payment for this and that and the ++ usually is worth more then 5 per person. But I m ok w kbox, less hassle to book and definitely can have a big room where no one needs to split.

Carnivore Carnivore, What do you eat? I have sharp teeth, I only eat meat! Herbivore Herbivore, what do U munch? I like leaves and plants for Lunch! Omnivore Omnivore, How about you? All kinds of meats and plants will do! ;)

me and my friend, cfmed haha. Hmm if central, marina square? I think they oso offer k buffet or sth. haha

Carnivore Carnivore, What do you eat? I have sharp teeth, I only eat meat! Herbivore Herbivore, what do U munch? I like leaves and plants for Lunch! Omnivore Omnivore, How about you? All kinds of meats and plants will do! ;)