Male HQ

Henry Outcall Massage Service From Jb (Malaysia)

hi guys,i am qualified massage therapist,i do home-based massage at jb ,sometime in sg by appt.i provide full body massage with essential oil,also provide body scrub and ear candling.need destress ,tired body come try my massage skill,or maybe i can be your personal masseur.thanks.pls contact henry,sms me 98959359,or +60167139359.hope to see u guys soon.

Henry, which area do you operate from in Johor Bahru?

What are your prices like, care to let us know?

Thanks.

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

i at jb tun aminah 60rm for 1hr,its reasonable price for u guy.take bus very conveniece at citysquare opposite star buck.

along there got a lot of buses,u need to take bus 15,1b,502 0r 747 to tun aminah.it takes ard 30mins to reach there.bus fares is 2.30 rm ,only 1b yellow color is 2.50rm,the bus all the way up ,when it reach to skudai ,the side board is on your left beside is chinese school kou kuong,the bus start to turn left to tun aminah,the 1st traffic u press the bell then stop infront the bus stop,u alight cross the road ,u will see the kfc there,wait for me there,and call me.+60167139359 thanks

• 2 weeks later...

How much do you charge for 2 hours. Where is JB CIQ?

Johor Bahru Customs, Immigration & Quarantine Complex (the Customs, in short), or otherwise known as BSI (Bangunan Sultan Iskandar/Sultan Iskandar Building)

Try using terms commonly understood by Singaporeans, tigerhunt22.

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

i charge 2hr 120rm,will free u ear candling or face mask.u r no need to worry to come to my place ,i have pick service up at custom CIQ and return  u back ,just add 30rm.
nowaday i hv quite of number of clients they come from sg also..

Edited by tigerhunt22

Hi,if u follow second ,is easy .do u know jusco bukit indah ,i at tun aminah not very far from there.if u from woolands to jb,u need to follow danga bay go str8,pass by Tampoi,then reach skudai turn left to tun aminah beside is chinese school kuo kuang .
The first traffic turn rite,turn to the first lane on yourleft is maedo restoran,drive at the middle ,is cross junction turn rite ,i at around .u can call me.hope to see u soon.u can whatsapp me +60167139359

Edited by tigerhunt22

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi sometime i hv appt at sg,if u guy hv place for massage ,i will come but u hv to pay me in sgd 60,cos all the way come to sg.thanks

if u think better to come to jb to my place ,i don't mind.i also got pick up service just add 30rm .

Edited by tigerhunt22

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...