Male HQ

Should I Go To An Orgy Party?

Guest hunk

i am a hunk and was invited to a orgy party but was organise by all rich uncle. scare to go. rich uncle usually have wierd fetish.will they rape me or should i go and experience it?

Guest Money-face

i am a hunk and was invited to a orgy party but was organise by all rich uncle. scare to go. rich uncle usually have wierd fetish.will they rape me or should i go and experience it?

Will you be paid 5-figures sum? If yes, you have nothing to lose.

will i be tie up and become their sushi spread on the table?will they be so desperate that all hands will be on me?if is hunks to hunks am fine , never experience orgy with many uncle before.any experience it before?

Who in the right frame of mind will address himself as a hunk?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

@Silveriot

I glad I did :)

@on topic

I swear the title is misleading. In fact, the whole sentence about uncles having weird fetish for self-proclaim hunk who is hesitating to get molest is just completely wrong.

-e+7

Guest Blaidd_drwg

FOR FXXK'S SAKE!

This is an ORGY! If you are going to pretend to act decent in the glaring face of that word, you have a huge identity problem!

Despite the rising number of STD cases in our community, idiots are engaging themselves in orgies. Good! Rid themselves of their own kind!

Guest Guest

FOR FXXK'S SAKE!

This is an ORGY! If you are going to pretend to act decent in the glaring face of that word, you have a huge identity problem!

Despite the rising number of STD cases in our community, idiots are engaging themselves in orgies. Good! Rid themselves of their own kind!

Wat the fxxkk u talking.

Despite cancer being amongst a top killer n colon cancer being amongst the top cancer cases in spore community, idiots by the millions here r stil engaging themselves in buffets, fried n fast foods.

Guest Blaidd_drwg

Wat the fxxkk u talking.

Despite cancer being amongst a top killer n colon cancer being amongst the top cancer cases in spore community, idiots by the millions here r stil engaging themselves in buffets, fried n fast foods.

I'm talking sense. Having risky sex directly correlates with STD occurence. Cancer (or whatever you wish to quote), although may have correlation with an unhealthy diet, has other factor channels happening concurrently like genetics, sleep and etc. So, not a good example to rebutt because they are not equally the same.

I will understand your defence if you have done orgies or wish to do so. It's only self-interest. But to approve of it just because people have the "freedom" to do so, in the face of terrifying statistics released by MOH, that's just blind and foolish idealism. Just because it can be done, doesn't mean it should be done. I have the freedom to kill others, but by reason, I do not. I have the freedom to do orgies, but by reason, I do not.

But yes, idiots nonetheless because they have been educated about it and yet they continue. And idiots will rid themselves of their own kind. Deal with the truth man.

Guest Guest

I'm talking sense. Having risky sex directly correlates with STD occurence. Cancer (or whatever you wish to quote), although may have correlation with an unhealthy diet, has other factor channels happening concurrently like genetics, sleep and etc. So, not a good example to rebutt because they are not equally the same.

I will understand your defence if you have done orgies or wish to do so. It's only self-interest. But to approve of it just because people have the "freedom" to do so, in the face of terrifying statistics released by MOH, that's just blind and foolish idealism. Just because it can be done, doesn't mean it should be done. I have the freedom to kill others, but by reason, I do not. I have the freedom to do orgies, but by reason, I do not.

But yes, idiots nonetheless because they have been educated about it and yet they continue. And idiots will rid themselves of their own kind. Deal with the truth man.

Except for aids, all other stds r n non life threatening. The bird flu n food poisoning kills more people than stds.

I'm not condoning casual sex or orgies but over reacting isn necessary either. Stds are caused by bacteria, viruses, yeasts n fungi known to man. They r very treatable.

Sex liberal/crazy people in America don die of stds. They die from metabolic diseases like cancer, obesity, diabetes, blood pressure, renal failure n stroke.

If stds caused by micro organisms r so dangerous, entire continents like Africa where contraceptive use is near non existent would have her whole population wiped out.

Don't go. Why put yourself in such a risky situation of infecting STDs? Whether hunk or not, it is imo an immoral activity, and I do not understand why people actually organise such activities? The rate of infection of HIV among Singapore gays is already on the rise, please do not disgrace us further.

Complacency brings bad effects while modesty brings benefits

a confident hunk

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

what do u expect from a person who addresses himself as a confident hunk?

such a decent naive hunk :D

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

Except for aids, all other stds r n non life threatening. The bird flu n food poisoning kills more people than stds.

I'm not condoning casual sex or orgies but over reacting isn necessary either. Stds are caused by bacteria, viruses, yeasts n fungi known to man. They r very treatable.

Sex liberal/crazy people in America don die of stds. They die from metabolic diseases like cancer, obesity, diabetes, blood pressure, renal failure n stroke.

If stds caused by micro organisms r so dangerous, entire continents like Africa where contraceptive use is near non existent would have her whole population wiped out.

This post sounds like it's from someone who had a few accounts here but kept de-registering all of them.

Guest guest

are u guys jeolous? but is only a uncle orgy party. nothing interesting if u want to be rape by all uncle u welcome to join the party,

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic