Male HQ

Wearing Swim Jammers To Jog

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Just a quick question.

I know Tri-shorts are more appropriate for medium distance runs (e.g. 10km), but can you actually wear jammers for such jogs as well?

My tri-shorts are quite old already and I would be temporarily wearing swim jammers to run until the next sale to get another tri-shorts.

Anyone any opinions on appropriateness / inappropriateness?

Sexy and erotically ok

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Guest

Just a quick question.

I know Tri-shorts are more appropriate for medium distance runs (e.g. 10km), but can you actually wear jammers for such jogs as well?

My tri-shorts are quite old already and I would be temporarily wearing swim jammers to run until the next sale to get another tri-shorts.

Anyone any opinions on appropriateness / inappropriateness?

don't wear anything la

jammers have a thicker material than the running tights..

the tri shorts have extra padding becoz u can use it for cycling

personally i think u can run in jammers but unsure if u can swim in running tights...

for triathlon, i think better get tri shorts... or else ur balls might burst hahah

Guest Guest

jammers have a thicker material than the running tights..

the tri shorts have extra padding becoz u can use it for cycling

personally i think u can run in jammers but unsure if u can swim in running tights...

for triathlon, i think better get tri shorts... or else ur balls might burst hahah

I'm just doing normal regular 10k runs, no cycling involved, so I would assume no 'bursting', haha.

Thanks blueflame for your insights.

I was wondering if Jammers are used for running in the first place.

Do manufacturers design them in such a way that it can be used for running as well or are they exclusively for swimming?

I'm afraid that if it's only for swimming, I will I damage the material if I run in them.

Guest Guest
What is swim jammers? It is not trunk, its find. Anyway wh u train for tri? Im at Tampines. Maybe can train together..

Sorry, I stay in the west.

Guest Guest

Just another quick question, is it ok not to wear anything underneath those tights? My shaft seems pretty obvious when I look into the mirror.

What the heck. The shirt would cover it just fine.

Guest Guest
I have the same question too. I did wear swim jammers (a shorter one) for jogging + running lately. However, my housemate has just indicated that it's inappropriate to use it for jogging/running hmmm

Did he explain why? or is it just his preference?

Usually, running ones are compression tights, hence better blood circulation etc. Swim jammers don't seem tight enough to serve that purpose.

Not to mention, when exercising, it's important to wear "hugging" innerwear around the crotch area so that the balls won't 'drop' and become saggy.

Hope this helps!

Edited by exhaustingguy

• Guest locked this topic