Male HQ

Fxxked By New House Painters

Guest Pun

Guys wanted to find if anyone had similar experiences. My new house was painted on Sat. I reached there first and one of the painters came first. He was really cute, in fact the first time i saw him, he really made me hard. All the more he took out his shirt for obvious reasons because he had to paint and he really looked good. I really could not resist him. I started talking to him about his likes and dislikes. I found that he had eyes for chubby hairy guys like me. He was smiling left to right and there was no one in the new house. He was painting the master room and i went in to look at his painting skills. He somehow came near me and touched me and by me, i was so high immediately so i pulled down his shorts and the rest is history.....

Then came the second painter after 1 hour. He was even more boyish and lean and a wonderful 6 pacs and the first guy told him about the experience and by God he too was a high sex drive dude. Once again we had all the fun. A very nice 3 some. Anyone had similar instances ?

Guest hstnasia
Guys wanted to find if anyone had similar experiences. My new house was painted on Sat. I reached there first and one of the painters came first. He was really cute, in fact the first time i saw him, he really made me hard. All the more he took out his shirt for obvious reasons because he had to paint and he really looked good. I really could not resist him. I started talking to him about his likes and dislikes. I found that he had eyes for chubby hairy guys like me. He was smiling left to right and there was no one in the new house. He was painting the master room and i went in to look at his painting skills. He somehow came near me and touched me and by me, i was so high immediately so i pulled down his shorts and the rest is history.....

Then came the second painter after 1 hour. He was even more boyish and lean and a wonderful 6 pacs and the first guy told him about the experience and by God he too was a high sex drive dude. Once again we had all the fun. A very nice 3 some. Anyone had similar instances ?

:lol: Sound like a scene from those p--nograhpic movie. If it for real, you're one lucky bustard. :thumb:

Guest PSS
narr... does it matter whether is it real or fantasy?

as long as it triggers your imagination and make you hard.

Most important is dare to Dream, seem too Good to be Real but who dare to say won't happen in reality :P Is kinky & i believe alot of readers here hope to have house paint now by hot sexy painters :D

This kind of incidence seems more fantasy than real, however, sometimes when opportunity arises, what seems only possible in fantasies really happen in real life.

I am totally out to my section of reservist mates, a total of 6 of them excluding me. There is this one particular straight mate who is already married and have a son. I am completely sure that he is straight but he shows interest in trying out gay sex with me. Unfortunately, he is not quite my type. If only when he is at a slightly younger age but I was not out to them at that time. So.....really, sometimes it is possible.........maybe.

Guest Guest
This kind of incidence seems more fantasy than real, however, sometimes when opportunity arises, what seems only possible in fantasies really happen in real life.

I am totally out to my section of reservist mates, a total of 6 of them excluding me. There is this one particular straight mate who is already married and have a son. I am completely sure that he is straight but he shows interest in trying out gay sex with me. Unfortunately, he is not quite my type. If only when he is at a slightly younger age but I was not out to them at that time. So.....really, sometimes it is possible.........maybe.

So wat u tryin to tell us.......

:D:rolleyes:

Guest Guest

YOu hw old huh

ei yer.... don't know true or not.

Maybe just like the "depot Height shopping centre relive" thread ....

nowadays har, difficult to say lor.

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

Guest Guest
ei yer.... don't know true or not.

Maybe just like the "depot Height shopping centre relive" thread ....

nowadays har, difficult to say lor.

Really bo

Or story writing competition.

Or Dreaming tot its true

:thumb: :swear:

So wat u tryin to tell us.......

:D:rolleyes:

you look so cute and innocent. :P I mean you can try getting a straight guy to have sex with you. It is totally possible. Fantasies do comes true.

Guest Guest

By saying that PUN is HEARTLANDER is like saying that the items on display at Far East Plaza Sunday flea market = Soethby's collection .

He somehow came near me and touched me and by me, i was so high immediately so i pulled down his shorts and the rest is history.....

Then came the second painter after 1 hour ... A very nice 3 some.

So, Pun, care to give more details? Who fcuked whom? You top, bottom or flex? :P

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

who cares whether it's a true story or not???

just enjoy the knowledge that someting like this can and could happen.... even to you!

and diving into the part of the house owner... damn... I'd be so damn happy and satisfied... I'd probably get them to paint my house every year... and pay my family to go for short holiday while house is dirty and being painted (RED) hahahaha...

it's so sad people out there cannot see the possibilities, and keep on insisting on 'reality' well... most times for these people - their reality sucks... and if it were them as house owners, they would never have 'reacted' to the first painter's touch... and totally MISS THE BOAT.

too damn bad ya? and becos you won't be getting any from most situations, you also won't be getting any via fantasy becos you cannot see yourself in the part of the house owner...

I wanna speculate one more thing... these nay sayers mostly go sauna too, to hope to SEE some action, but not participate... act expensive... hahaha... well, see all you like, but most won't include you in the fun not becos they dun invite you, but becos you decline...

go figure...

Guest Pun

Guys guys, now look, i am equally shocked that this happened but happy as well ah. Net it was a different experience for a pure btm like me. I personally like str acting guys and the painters were of those types plus "more". Net i dont care if you fxxked a garang guni man or fxxked yourself (hahahha) net it was enjoyable. Hehehehe

Wow....sound like those scenes in the p--ns. Hope they are real and well its very entertaining,

When my house was under renovation, i remember one case.

One of the contractor who incharged of general things..such as fitting up false ceilings and manholes etc, was really cute with nice bod. I could tell he was a malaysian with his accent. As usual, he was topless and was on a ladder, trying to fix some wires at the false ceiling. As the floor was uneven and sandy, i helped to support the ladder when he work on. His pants was droopling below his waist line, clearly revealing his bushy navel hair down to.....wherever. As his private area was very near to my nose area while i was supporting the ladder, i let my imagination ran wild. Luckily i did not try anything crazy lah. I am sure he would do something if i would have seduced him....hahaha....but i dare not lah. :P

Guest Guest
I am sure he would do something if i would have seduced him....hahaha....but i dare not lah. :P

Lucky you as your mom might be watching ... ;)

• Guest locked this topic