Guest initiald05

You meet someone.

You two get close.

It's all great for a while.

Then someone stops trying.

Talk less.

The drifting.

Memories starts to fade.

Then that person you know becomes that person you knew.

Lose interest I guess?? So far experienced alot of those. Some wld bother replying me when I asked them, some, I had to fish it out from our mutual friends. In all, just plainly lose interest. No use harping on it.

Sometimes I give my heart away too easily.

Guest Guest

lose interest should be the main reason. or he might have met someone better along the way.

very often when we are interested in a person, we expect him to be who we want him to be, so when he 'slip out' of our expectations, we get irritated and blame him. however, we should see and examine ourselves first - people react to how we carry ourselves. also rmb that no one is perfect and it is up to you to accept his shortcomings.

Quite common when both sides are like testing water to find out if each other is the right one for them. During this period both will talk or do anything together and everything looks fine. But after a while when one side feels tired and don't feel promising in the relationship, he will slowly slip out from the other person. Another possibility is when one is looking for LTR but other just want to make friends. When objective of both persons are different, it is likely one will disappear slowly. Just that this is one easy way to avoid situation where one party refuses to give up.

I understand... It's like the other party can just forget everything both of you went through as if it never happened before... And expecting you to move on as if you don't have feelings. Sad but true. But no use to keep thinking about it, it won't change right?

I have always believed (not sure if I mentioned this somewhere b4 in BW), if you want to try to be in a relationship with someone - don't get into each other's pants on the 1st - possibly till a meet 1 month later. Communication is the key. U learn about each other. When you guys finally decide to see each other in your birthday suits, the flaws if any are nothing as passion built. U need to talk to each other from day one not just smile and agree to everything the person says. Some people feel by asking or disagreeing, it might not create a comfort zone. It is how you do it without intruding, You want to know about the person you want to spend a long time with and he needs to know about you, too. If communication is absent, the interest will slowly fade. Whatever it is, if you put in an effort and it fails, don't blame yourself. Least you try. Blame yourself for regretting later for not trying. Hope your friend feels better now. Cheers

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Sorry but the grammatical error in the thread title really bothers me lol

Communication. Hmm. Sometimes the other person doesn't even want to communicate. So point is, just fcuk off from each other's lives

Edited by swimmdude

U have met a player.

Just be careful the next time.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

haha don't stop trying. maybe u started off with a bang and the flames just seem less impressive . however as long as they are still glowing, dont give up the chance at fanning the flames lightly to keep hopes alive...

Edited by ntu_bw

I had similar experiences myself. I still remember vividly to this day a guy who completely lost interest the moment he saw my Facebook. I turned into a emotional wreck but I got better. Lots of guys don't know what they want anyway so just take it with a pinch of salt and expect little. If you are meant to be together, you will be.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

well for me, I experienced that dozens of times.

but somehow i felt that as i've quite a few cliques to meet, tuition and work commitment to fulfil.. i didn't manage to meet them up, and hence they started losing interest in me.

sometimes we exchanged msg like crazy, was so engross into the topic.. but as long as you did not meet up, frequently enough, it is very easy to lose interest.

• Guest locked this topic