Male HQ

Relationship Matters Q&a

whoiam

Q1: how often do you sms your bf and how often do you want him to sms you?

I sms him everyday. But sometimes he does not reply. I wonder why. I would always reply him as soon as i see his sms.

Due to our busy working schedule, we seldom meet during the week. Sometimes weekends also hard to meet : (. I hope to spend more time with him. but he is busy (with work). I understand and hope I can do something to cheer him up or comfort him. But I dont get the chance to meet him often. : (

Anyway, think positively. Oneday if we can stay together, I wont have to miss him this much : )

I sms him everyday. But sometimes he does not reply. I wonder why. I would always reply him as soon as i see his sms.

Due to our busy working schedule, we seldom meet during the week. Sometimes weekends also hard to meet : (. I hope to spend more time with him. but he is busy (with work). I understand and hope I can do something to cheer him up or comfort him. But I dont get the chance to meet him often. : (

Anyway, think positively. Oneday if we can stay together, I wont have to miss him this much : )

I saw your post during work and I wanted to reply it but I couldn't get away.

I feel so much in your shoes. I was reminded of my ex when I read this.

I was always quick to reply my ex.

And on those days when I sent him messages, I could wait for hours only to receive, 'Okay'. :angry:

Anyway, your partner could be someone who prefers to show affection through actions.

If he shows you affection when you guys do meet, do know that you are loved.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

I can relate to your feelings haha.

I always reply messages as soon as i could, but i can receive messages as late as i could wait like 4am -.- sometimes while asleep halfway, get awoke by his message too and end up replying too @_@

I saw your post during work and I wanted to reply it but I couldn't get away.

I feel so much in your shoes. I was reminded of my ex when I read this.

I was always quick to reply my ex.

And on those days when I sent him messages, I could wait for hours only to receive, 'Okay'. :angry:

Anyway, your partner could be someone who prefers to show affection through actions.

If he shows you affection when you guys do meet, do know that you are loved.

Yes he does shows affection when we are together. And he is so cute and charming, I forget all the sad things when i'm with him. I'm so blessed : )

I can relate to your feelings haha.

I always reply messages as soon as i could, but i can receive messages as late as i could wait like 4am -.- sometimes while asleep halfway, get awoke by his message too and end up replying too @_@

haha, ya sometimes i wait for his sms. but not till that late lo. I sleep at latest 12+ cos i work in the morning.

So he's working and ur a student? Work can be a bitch at times.. He should be just busy/tired... Have to be considerate but I would feel disappointed too if I were you

both of us are working. I'm older than him actually. But his work is busier than mine.

Don't be too sad for it. If he's really busy, don't try to put too much pressure on him to meet up. Good luck.

Cant help missing him. But ya, i try not to pressure him about that. I know working is tough. Just hope we can stay together next year or so, then can have more time taking care and loving him ^ ^

meanwhile, posting on forum when I miss him lo. Get my mind occupied : D

I don't know u guys n don't know wat ur bf works as but I don't think not replying SMS is acceptable at all. One may not be able 2 reply immediately, but surely the person would need to go to the toilet or lunch etc amongst his busy work schedule? Is it 2 much 2 ask 4 a quick reply during such breaks?

Unless ur bf works on weekends, otherwise he should make an effort 2 meet up if the rs means something 2 him. Why else would he be in a rs with u? I guess u r not even getting ur sex 2?

U seemed like a loving, understanding n trusting guy but I somehow worry dat u hv been taken 4 a ride. It's strange 4 someone 2 work the entire week from morning 2 night without time 4 their bf. R u really sure he's working n not seeing someone else behind ur back? If he's really working so hard, then he may be work ambitious but it also means he's not ready 4 u 2 b in his life. He doesn't seemed 2 treasure n cherish u n the things u did 4 him. I seriously request dat u hv a good talk with him or re-evaluate ur rs. Being cute n charming is not enough 2 sustain a rs in the long run.

I also think that you should have talk to him and ask him what is going on with his work and his priorities. Since both of you are in a relationship, he ought to consider your feelings and put in some effort if he is really not doing enough to make the relationship work. Also, if you don even see him that much in a week and he does not talk to you often, why do you still be with him? If that is the case, you should get over him soon.

I don't know u guys n don't know wat ur bf works as but I don't think not replying SMS is acceptable at all. One may not be able 2 reply immediately, but surely the person would need to go to the toilet or lunch etc amongst his busy work schedule? Is it 2 much 2 ask 4 a quick reply during such breaks? Unless ur bf works on weekends, otherwise he should make an effort 2 meet up if the rs means something 2 him. Why else would he be in a rs with u? I guess u r not even getting ur sex 2? U seemed like a loving, understanding n trusting guy but I somehow worry dat u hv been taken 4 a ride. It's strange 4 someone 2 work the entire week from morning 2 night without time 4 their bf. R u really sure he's working n not seeing someone else behind ur back? If he's really working so hard, then he may be work ambitious but it also means he's not ready 4 u 2 b in his life. He doesn't seemed 2 treasure n cherish u n the things u did 4 him. I seriously request dat u hv a good talk with him or re-evaluate ur rs. Being cute n charming is not enough 2 sustain a rs in the long run.

He is busy with work really. I dont know what happened that week, he was a bit ignorant to my sms. I sms asked him want to meet after work the following day for dinner, but he did not reply at all. the next day I sms him about another thing and he replies me. Then recently (the past few days) he has been very good at responding to my sms.

I trust him and he is really busy. He has a demanding job and he's new so he needs to learn, that's what i know. I just want him to be good and be able to handle his work. anyway, i'm 5 years older than him so I should take care of him, and let him trust and rely on me.

r/s is not easy. I've been through 3 r/s, the longest was 1 year +. Now i'm learning to be patient and trying my best to make it work. He's worth fighting for : ). to me, he's so cute and fun, when I'm with him, all my sadness, troubles seem to be forgotten completely.

We only have sex once a month or so. due to busy schedule and we dont have place. We went hotel but it's exp so can not go there often. I'm planning a short trip but have to wait till he passes his probation period.

I also think that you should have talk to him and ask him what is going on with his work and his priorities. Since both of you are in a relationship, he ought to consider your feelings and put in some effort if he is really not doing enough to make the relationship work. Also, if you don even see him that much in a week and he does not talk to you often, why do you still be with him? If that is the case, you should get over him soon.

he's busy due to work. I can not help him in that, I dont want to complain to him to make him feel even more tired. If he has a good reason for not replying my sms, i understand and support him.

Thanks you guys for confronting me. I like him a lot and sometimes I'm quite aggressive. And I expect his full attention. But that is why my previous r/s did not work out. last time my friends told me to give him (my ex) space and time, but i did not understand that. This time i want to be less extreme, and try to be less obsessed about having all his attention. try to be a reasonable, caring and loving bf to him : )

In any case, I feel that he is sometimes insensitive to your feelings when he does not reply your sms.

Sometimes ppl say that it is annoying if you are too needy, but even If you keep quiet about this issue and pretend you are ok about it, this might still affect your relationship with him in the future. So, talk it out.

Q1: how often do you sms your bf and how often do you want him to sms you? I sms him everyday. But sometimes he does not reply. I wonder why. I would always reply him as soon as i see his sms. Due to our busy working schedule, we seldom meet during the week. Sometimes weekends also hard to meet : (. I hope to spend more time with him. but he is busy (with work). I understand and hope I can do something to cheer him up or comfort him. But I dont get the chance to meet him often. : ( Anyway, think positively. Oneday if we can stay together, I wont have to miss him this much : )
I saw your post during work and I wanted to reply it but I couldn't get away. I feel so much in your shoes. I was reminded of my ex when I read this. I was always quick to reply my ex. And on those days when I sent him messages, I could wait for hours only to receive, 'Okay'. :angry: Anyway, your partner could be someone who prefers to show affection through actions. If he shows you affection when you guys do meet, do know that you are loved.

Haiz, going through doing that. :/

Edited by Impere

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

Being needy is irritating but behaving cold towards a bf is unacceptable 2. Yes, it's not easy 2 sustain a ltr but it takes both 2 make the effort n communication is key. If u can't meet regularly n he is not responding 2 SMS, then u hv 2 try something else or hv a talk with him 2 iron things out. Being busy does not give him enough reason 2 ignore his bf.

Stop finding xcuses 4 him especially when he is insensitive n blowing hot n cold 2wards u. Otherwise u will just be suffering in silence n taken 4 granted.

People do get busy.

People do become occupied.

People do fall asleep.

People do feel too tired.

People do get in the mood of not chatting.

People do leave their mobile behind sometimes.

People do not notice that they have received text/call.

I think I'll feel slightly sad whenever that happens too, but let's agree that maybe he really just can't text back and not jump into assumptions or make it hard for him. We text each other pretty much everyday, but there are times when any of us are slow to reply... and after all is said and done, both him and I have things to do as well, so we've learned to appreciate having a little time of our own sometimes. But of course, if it's a really important matter, I'd expect him to reply sooner than later.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard