Male HQ

Clementi Mall (Compiled)

Maybe dropping by the Mall or MRT Toilet around 3plus this afternoon .. wife meeting frends for coffee... while I 'as usual' ... did not join her frends but instead ... BEST Time for me to cruise around for some kinky quikie fun...

will be wearing translucent shorts (like my DP shown here) either in commando or in undies .. shall decide later ...

Edited by DeMarko

On 9/29/2017 at 6:48 PM, untried said: kinky. difficult to do because your head is huge!   On 9/29/2017 at 6:53 PM, Firday said: omg, lucky i decline his docking invitation due to foreskin not long enough from pm.   i can only usb thumbdrive plugging. phew what a day      Pls don't spread the good word. Later people will ask if my junk is really huge or not. LOL. 

12 minutes ago, vpwest said:

On 9/29/2017 at 6:48 PM, untried said: kinky. difficult to do because your head is huge!   On 9/29/2017 at 6:53 PM, Firday said: omg, lucky i decline his docking invitation due to foreskin not long enough from pm.   i can only usb thumbdrive plugging. phew what a day      Pls don't spread the good word. Later people will ask if my junk is really huge or not. LOL. 

dun worry, just paste your jewel here will be self explain lor ! as the old saying : a picture tell the stories of your.

Just now, muz said:

Reached clementi mall. Anyone here now?

Damn ...

I just left and hope onto bus 184....

was wearing a pair of light green smooth translucent short with a inner pair of orange bikini  and tank top ... looking for someone to fun with

Guest jerthl
2 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

Damn ...

I just left and hope onto bus 184....

was wearing a pair of light green smooth translucent short with a inner pair of orange bikini  and tank top ... looking for someone to fun with

come back! :P on my way there!