Male HQ

Clementi Mall (Compiled)

58 minutes ago, TomCruiser said:

Hey hey play safe guys, there were 2 police officers scouting the SS and SA area. Authorities might already know of this place. Thankfully I was smoking outside the corridor and casually left the place. Wasn’t stopped and questioned phew.

Be safe, guys!

Really ? Jus now ?

1 hour ago, TomCruiser said:

Hey hey play safe guys, there were 2 police officers scouting the SS and SA area. Authorities might already know of this place. Thankfully I was smoking outside the corridor and casually left the place. Wasn’t stopped and questioned phew.

Be safe, guys!

It's a public area. So next time bring food. If gt patrol u pretend u r eating

1 hour ago, TomCruiser said:

Be safe, guys!

think eyes are watching this thread and the space. gotta keep it down a bit..

6 minutes ago, ivan_92 said:

wanted to go last night, but loads of the security kept going into the staircases.
saw some uncles being questioned by those officers at clementi mrt.
did they snitch?

Really? Ya clem mrt if u stay der long oso kena questioned by the patrol officers. They knw e plc is one. But these uncles sometimes make a mess of e toilet till the cleaners are fed up of cleaning n make a report :frustrated: