Male HQ

The Only Child Thread :d

Zenotonedark

Do you guys ever think about how your family line/ blood line is going to end with you, being a gay only child? Does it bother you?

Not really bothering to me even if i were str8 i wun hv kids so no effect....

we all wear masks to protect and deceive how many masks do you have with you today?

Emo at some point lorh

ehh Guys ever thought that at some point we'll have to lead a normal straight life since we're the

so called only heir in the family ??

Yes, but sometimes i am really not sure what i really wants..life is complicated...

--- To infinity and beyond ---

Emo at some point lorh

ehh Guys ever thought that at some point we'll have to lead a normal straight life since we're the

hmmm interesting discussion .. but you live your life .. and not for others .. you dont have anyone to blame for your own life if you did things wrong and feel miserable .. well .. you know urself the most =)

at some point .. if i cant contain it .. just have to spell it out to the folks ... hey look! I aint gonna marry. Period! well that'd take some courage .. i m sure @.@

only child here. sometime one got it good, sometimes one got it bad. one gets a lot of attention from the parents but sometimes too much attention too, until a bit controlling....

lonely perhaps, but one tends to mature and get to be independent earlier...

its doesn't help when the only child is gay/lesbian (to relatives or outsiders) but personally i have proven it to my relatives and friends that because if i am gay, i am able to take care of my aged bedridden mum better than any hetero who have to maintain their elderly parents and own family. if they listen too much to the spouse, parents will be ignored and vice versa, they kinda have to take sides on all matters...

best also is that my BF is willing to stay together with me and my mum........

Not an only child but find this thread pretty interesting.

Since you guys are the only child, how do you view youselves in term of your sexuality? Do you suppress it by actively convincing youself that you're "at least" bisexual and not gay?

And for those concerned abt family lines, do you guys try to reject intimacy with a guy and actively seek out a gf?

I am also the only child. And I am still concerned over the need to carry on family line.

How about getting a adoption? haha, as long as you're 23 and with an annual income of $30000 can adopt liao

[Sounds more like credit card right?]

Yes, but sometimes i am really not sure what i really wants..life is complicated...

if not complicated not life liao haha

hmmm interesting discussion .. but you live your life .. and not for others .. you dont have anyone to blame for your own life if you did things wrong and feel miserable .. well .. you know urself the most =) at some point .. if i cant contain it .. just have to spell it out to the folks ... hey look! I aint gonna marry. Period! well that'd take some courage .. i m sure @.@

Well i mean not all parents and folks are that open minded :/

on top of that seeing friends and peers getting married one by one, peer pressure and shits.

only child here. sometime one got it good, sometimes one got it bad. one gets a lot of attention from the parents but sometimes too much attention too, until a bit controlling.... lonely perhaps, but one tends to mature and get to be independent earlier... its doesn't help when the only child is gay/lesbian (to relatives or outsiders) but personally i have proven it to my relatives and friends that because if i am gay, i am able to take care of my aged bedridden mum better than any hetero who have to maintain their elderly parents and own family. if they listen too much to the spouse, parents will be ignored and vice versa, they kinda have to take sides on all matters... best also is that my BF is willing to stay together with me and my mum........

well, but than again we won't wanna disappoint them in a sense where by the would want grandchildren right?

i mean there are sure times where we ourselves would get old and whats worse is we don't have anyone to depend on.

Not an only child but find this thread pretty interesting. Since you guys are the only child, how do you view youselves in term of your sexuality? Do you suppress it by actively convincing youself that you're "at least" bisexual and not gay? And for those concerned abt family lines, do you guys try to reject intimacy with a guy and actively seek out a gf?

In a sense yes and no, from my personal opinion sometimes just sometimes, thinking about having both might not be having

"The Best of both worlds" like people like to say it kinda get confusing at times, i am certainly bi thats for sure, but an R/S is an

R/S, Drama etc etc kinda gets tiring at times. i mean there are also other options like test tube babies and other options to explore carrying on the family line is like need to have a child why not just adopt one :wacko:

Edited by Zenotonedark

Emo at some point lorh

would you really do that someday?

I...talk to myself sometimes HAHA :ph34r:

i talk to my computer sometimes. :(

lol okay. when i entered this thread, i was thinking its going to be some pedophiles congregation or something. what a relief that its just for people who have no siblings. lol

lol okay. when i entered this thread, i was thinking its going to be some pedophiles congregation or something. what a relief that its just for people who have no siblings. lol

pedophile?!?! LOL

It's better than I ever even knew.

How about getting a adoption? haha, as long as you're 23 and with an annual income of $30000 can adopt liao

[Sounds more like credit card right?]

I dont think I can be that rich at 23. If so, I would be attracting people and having no worries. Besides, isn't about adopting. I want 1 truly my own gene pool.

I dont think I can be that rich at 23. If so, I would be attracting people and having no worries. Besides, isn't about adopting. I want 1 truly my own gene pool.

how about a test tube baby, where you can select the mother or something? and using your sperm extracted to plan in a carrier mother.... i think it'll cost quite a bomb

what were you thinking ??!! haha paedophiles usually have multiple targets.