Male HQ

Fuck Or Pass (Forum Game)

Travys

sigh... this thread has over 3000 replies plus 50K+ views, and yet the voting page has less than 1% of that kind of activities.

maybe we should stop helping others, just concentrate on setting up a pxxn site and start charging admission.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

sigh... this thread has over 3000 replies plus 50K+ views, and yet the voting page has less than 1% of that kind of activities.

maybe we should stop helping others, just concentrate on setting up a pxxn site and start charging admission.

I'm surprised many would criticize this thread when the intention was made clear by the TS from day one.

Saw this topic on another forum and thought that it was pretty cool.

Please don't be malicious.

So, let's start! Would you fxxk or pass the guy above you?

It's all largely in jest and a bit of tease, nothing more.

I'm surprised many would criticize this thread when the intention was made clear by the TS from day one.

He is not criticizing this thread, he is desperately asking a favor from all of u who posted here to spend 5 seconds to help back BW and do something life changing by voting instead of fxxk and pass in this thread which seriously doesnt at all saves lifes or get u laid for that matter.

Btw, pass.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Imchaser, Didn't you just "Bashed" "Youngsters" abt the postings in this thread? Which great winds brought u to this "Youngsters's" thread?

I'm happy because I learnt to be contented. Black & White life with surprising rainbows sometimes. ;) 
Your Friendly Gay "Cher"

Im posting here to gently remind people to vote. My post here is not at all pointless unlike all of u.

PASS

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

He is not criticizing this thread, he is desperately asking a favor from all of u who posted here to spend 5 seconds to help back BW and do something life changing by voting instead of fxxk and pass in this thread which seriously doesnt at all saves lifes or get u laid for that matter.

Btw, pass.

I did already cast a vote. :/

Pass.