Male HQ

Ice Kachang!

Hehe I am here to give my review of Ice Kachang.

Okay for the cheapest and nice Ice Kachang, you can try the AMK kopitiam near the Kbox building. It's only $1.50

Compasspoint sell one of the most unpalatable Ice Kachang. Nasty. The corn especially

Nex one is okay :) but they dun sell durian version

Vivo city de Food republic one is not bad haha.

Changi Airport T3 one is also not bad :)

Anyone else got any suggestions? What I say is just my opinion!

Justin was here hahaha :) Stay cool guys

Oooo... I like the one from Tian Tian, Tiong Bahru Market Food Centre. $1.20 only. Its a family business that's been passed down over the generations already.

(for the benefit of some of our overseas readers like Phil and others, "ice kachang" is shaved ice garnished with colorful syrup, sitting atop a treasure trove of delicious sweet bites like various jellies, red beans, sweet corn, and other stuff)

Instagram @the_meowprince

Oooo... I like the one from Tian Tian, Tiong Bahru Market Food Centre. $1.20 only. Its a family business that's been passed down over the generations already.

(for the benefit of some of our overseas readers like Phil and others, "ice kachang" is shaved ice garnished with colorful syrup, sitting atop a treasure trove of delicious sweet bites like various jellies, red beans, sweet corn, and other stuff)

Thanks, MeowPrince, I learnt something!

I would really love that just now: 36°C here...ok, for you, it's nothing, but I find that too hot!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.